Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default @ TATA SKY Co.Ltd

Hi friends, I want to know my strange thing about Tata sky renewal.First week of this month , my friend renewal his Tata sky card for three months with the help of one electronic shop.After two three days later , that shop phoned to him that the company wrongly register his card for 9 months subscription and he need to recharge for 6 month.
    And that shop also said to him that if he'll not pay for left 6 months charge then the company will stop his card.

I think this is strange and how he can complain to the company.this is the fault of the company.Plz. give ur comments about this problem.

Thx.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

bashirAHMED
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

if you in pakistan you dont complaint .in pakistan illeagal to tatasky and Dish tv . so please chack your renaval date . and thope owner is roung about you .
    company has do not renew any card with out paymant.

so the shop owner was mistakely renew your card is 9 month .

its shop keper mistake and the company has cut paymen of his balanc.

Silver Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by yan naing View Post
    Hi friends, I want to know my strange thing about Tata sky renewal.First week of this month , my friend renewal his Tata sky card for three months with the help of one electronic shop.After two three days later , that shop phoned to him that the company wrongly register his card for 9 months subscription and he need to recharge for 6 month.
    And that shop also said to him that if he'll not pay for left 6 months charge then the company will stop his card.

I think this is strange and how he can complain to the company.this is the fault of the company.Plz. give ur comments about this problem.

Thx.

It is not the mistake of the company. It is the mistake of the shop keeper. So he wants to get the money he paid wrongly. So threatening your friend.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by lnb15k View Post
    It is not the mistake of the company. It is the mistake of the shop keeper. So he wants to get the money he paid wrongly. So threatening your friend.

Thanks brothers for ur help.I'll suggest him how he should do.So we can consider that the Company has no mistake and it's the mistake of shop keeper.

Regards.

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Senior Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by yan naing View Post
    Thanks brothers for ur help.I'll suggest him how he should do.So we can consider that the Company has no mistake and it's the mistake of shop keeper.

Regards.

First tell your friend to check his account status and cofirm if it is real wha the shop person as saying to him.. about the extra amount of renewal months.
    If that is true then tell him to tell to that shop person that he will pay them every quarterly the same amount as he also does not have that much money to pay them now...

i think they scratched wrong card and renewed it ,
    You cannot teach a man anything; you can only help him find it within himself.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by mj786 View Post
    First tell your friend to check his account status and cofirm if it is real wha the shop person as saying to him.. about the extra amount of renewal months.
    If that is true then tell him to tell to that shop person that he will pay them every quarterly the same amount as he also does not have that much money to pay them now...

i think they scratched wrong card and renewed it ,

Thx. Mj , I'll ask him that his account is already renewal 9 months or still 3 months.Then I'll reply u later.

Regards.

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

if he got the three months he needed-plus 6,
    then at the end of three, he can still pay for the six then, if
    he needs, but if he doesnt he can be disconnected, and the
    shop[ owner gets credit fo the balance.
    agents can always talk to the providers, when things go wrong,
    they do listen.

Thread Information