Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 16 EUR (16%)
Donate to support this site...

Gold Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Radio Regenbogen launches first HD Radio test in Germany

Radio Regenbogen launches first HD Radio test in Germany
    Monday, August 20th, 2007

Radio Regenbogen, one of Germany’s private radio stations, and network operator Media and Broadcast of T-Systems, have announced the start of an HD Radio technology field test at the end of August. Listeners in the Rhine-Nectar area will be able to receive the Radio Regenbogen programme as well as two multicast formats: Regenbogen Gold and Regenbogen Comedy.

The testing is also supported by Ibiquity Digital, Audioexport Georg Neumann, Orban/CRL Systems, Broadcast Electronics and Ruoss, a company that has assisted with HD Radio tests in Switzerland. The first test results are to be presented at an event of the Regional Office for Communication that will be held in Stuttgart on 27 September, 2007.

(Source: Radio Magazine)

Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

will be service on sat ?

Banned Teacher
    RDI - Board Banned Avatar

Tzuica city!
    Posts Thanks / Likes

I know this radio station, but isnt it just on 102,8 from Heidelberg? Not on the normal frequencies 100,4 Hornisgrinde and 101,1 Blauen.

I think it is. But no problem, at least I don't have on normal FM unneeded digital noise.

Thread Information