Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Member Mentor
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default WHY THERE IS Signal Flashing USING MY PAUXIS 17 K C BAND DUAL LNBF SEE PICTURES OF

Hi Friends,
    I have a PAUXIS C band 17'K Dual LNB I have taken from MCBS Gujarat I am Unable to receive Signal Using That LNB Some Signal Flashing is there some times It shows Signal Quality 70 % suddenly it show 15-20 % When I replace that LNB with MY Normal Gardiner 25K lnb the signal is constant please tell me is there any issue with my LNBF of I am unable to tune LNBF....

And Can I receive V and H frequeny at the same time with these Dual Lnbfs and which one is Good in South India.

Shot with DSC-S650 at 2007-08-20

Shot with DSC-S650 at 2007-08-20
    Last edited by Bangalore; 20th August 2007 at 14:04.

canine consultant Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Adjust the "skew" and focal length.
    regards from OZ bassett

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by bassett View Post
    Adjust the "skew" and focal length.

Sir I have tried a Lot actually by seeing the Picture u must have noted that I am not using the spiral supplied with LNBF may be that may be the reason in the Center I am receiving Intelsat 7/10 at 68.5 degree their With gardiner LNB I am receiving 79-80 % signal when I use the Pauxis Dual LNB there signal flashing starts from 70 to 0 % I dont know may be water entered Inside my LNBF....

SCREW is not a problem as I tried lot but failed to receive constant signal.....Using that LNBF

Silver Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Bangalore View Post
    Sir I have tried a Lot actually by seeing the Picture u must have noted that I am not using the spiral supplied with LNBF may be that may be the reason in the Center I am receiving Intelsat 7/10 at 68.5 degree their With gardiner LNB I am receiving 79-80 % signal when I use the Pauxis Dual LNB there signal flashing starts from 70 to 0 % I dont know may be water entered Inside my LNBF....

SCREW is not a problem as I tried lot but failed to receive constant signal.....Using that LNBF
    Check your cable pin on the LNBF end. That might be a problem. Loose pin does cause these kinds of problems.

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by lnb15k View Post
    Check your cable pin on the LNBF end. That might be a problem. Loose pin does cause these kinds of problems.

No Sir There is no lose connection as Flashing does not come when I Use Gardiner LNB in place of My Pauxis Dual LNBF....

By the way sir what is the Rate of Dual LNBF in chennai and which brand is available....

Thread Information