Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.


Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    436
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default DREAMBOX OWNERS in PATTAYA


    Hi,

    Can all DREAMBOX OWNERS in PATTAYA send me a pm.
    maybe we all can do something together against the servers going down on a regular base.

  2. #2
    Member Mentor
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    873
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wombat View Post
    Hi,

    Can all DREAMBOX OWNERS in PATTAYA send me a pm.
    maybe we all can do something together against the servers going down on a regular base.
    You should choose a good Pay Server service

    Our Private Server Never Goes Down
    PAY SERVICE is the best way - Free Servers and Monthly Pay Servers always go down simple reason too many user's

    Get Yourself a good pay server -
    There easy to find YOU JUST HAVE TO PAY


  3. #3
    Senior Member Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    98.98 East 18.56 north
    Posts
    1,201
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PhuketSatellite View Post
    You should choose a good Pay Server service

    Our Private Server Never Goes Down
    PAY SERVICE is the best way - Free Servers and Monthly Pay Servers always go down simple reason too many user's

    Get Yourself a good pay server -
    There easy to find YOU JUST HAVE TO PAY

    also one BIG Gbox server its down here in Thailand so many User have black screen now dyndns block ore Server Hack
    Daeng

    10FT Dish 169° east-49°east

  4. #4
    Member Mentor
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    873
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    yes im told thailand block dynamic dns after 6pm
    bandwidth problems are there excuse

    Our PAY servers are not affected and still work 1000%
    But if you did not buy your receiver from our company then u dont have access to this private server ,


  5. #5
    Senior Member Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    98.98 East 18.56 north
    Posts
    1,201
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PhuketSatellite View Post
    yes im told thailand block dynamic dns after 6pm
    bandwidth problems are there excuse

    Our PAY servers are not affected and still work 1000%
    But if you did not buy your receiver from our company then u dont have access to this private server ,

    ok my Pay Server its also Down
    but my Free Server working fine since months
    Daeng

    10FT Dish 169° east-49°east

  6. #6
    Member Mentor
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    873
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daeng View Post
    ok my Pay Server its also Down
    but my Free Server working fine since months
    Daeng

    Do u know what parts of thailand are affected as there seems to be ok
    in bkk and pattaya and up north . But others in same areas no dns
    Or is this just a case of which internet provder u have ?

    Its intresting to know what will happen as time goes later


  7. #7
    Senior Member Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    98.98 East 18.56 north
    Posts
    1,201
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PhuketSatellite View Post
    Daeng

    Do u know what parts of thailand are affected as there seems to be ok
    in bkk and pattaya and up north . But others in same areas no dns
    Or is this just a case of which internet provder u have ?

    Its intresting to know what will happen as time goes later

    no iknow only Bkk but its not from Provider my dyndns its working fine !
    Daeng

    10FT Dish 169° east-49°east

  8. #8
    Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    5
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    PhuketSatellite,

    Your private server has been down for days (as of time of this post). There's been multiple change on DNS since I subscribed from you. When it's up, it's good. but it goes down for days/weeks. You also ignore my MSN most of the time when i try to contact you day & night. Would appreciate a response.

    As I suggested. How about a private forum / update website for your paid subscribers / DM owners to access changes rather than keeping us in the dark?

  9. #9
    Member Mentor
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    873
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by madsatman View Post
    PhuketSatellite,

    Your private server has been down for days (as of time of this post). There's been multiple change on DNS since I subscribed from you. When it's up, it's good. but it goes down for days/weeks. You also ignore my MSN most of the time when i try to contact you day & night. Would appreciate a response.

    As I suggested. How about a private forum / update website for your paid subscribers / DM owners to access changes rather than keeping us in the dark?
    Server is working fine 100%

    Multichoice , ub , astro , zeetv , telkom , telstar18 , iskynet , agila , astro 148 and many others too many too list
    and only 500 baht per month .

    If you are a pay customer ? u should have access
    I would advise u send us a Private PM and not a post on FORUM


  10. #10
    Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    5
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default webhop server down?

    I only post here because

    1) You don't answer telephone
    2) You don't reply MSN messages
    3) You don't reply my emails.

    Check your PM!

  11. #11
    SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Bletchley Park Code Breaking Lab
    Posts
    2,521
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by madsatman View Post
    I only post here because

    1) You don't answer telephone
    2) You don't reply MSN messages
    3) You don't reply my emails.

    Check your PM!

    Well maybe phuketsatellite was busy trying to get his server back up online.
    If Evolution works, why so many idiots?


  12. #12
    Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    5
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Up n Running

    Up n Running now. Thanks... finally!

  13. #13
    Member Mentor
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    873
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by madsatman View Post
    Up n Running now. Thanks... finally!
    what is ?

    We dont have anything up and running


  14. #14
    Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    5
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default .

    It's down and dissapeared again...

  15. #15
    Member Mentor
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    503
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by madsatman View Post
    It's down and dissapeared again...
    hi m8,
    im am on that server,,,having no problems here.
    cheers,,,dave

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top