Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default multichoice card and dm500s

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for some help on how to use a multichoice c-band card in a dreambox dm500s - No sharing or anything like that, just to use the card in the card slot.

I've tried various different cams (CCcam, Newcamd etc.) with no luck - none of them seem to even see the card - I've been trying to read everywhere I can about similar issues, but nobody seems to have this problem.

I have 2 fully activated cards here, neither seem married to a decoder as they'll both work in a different decoder.

The cards themselves say version 2 on the back, and start with the code 0005.
    Any help would be really appreciated!

Thanks, Kurg

PS. already tried setting the card key in CCcam to 00 00 00 00, but still the same

Junior Member Master
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by kurgy View Post
    Hi everyone,

I'm looking for some help on how to use a multichoice c-band card in a dreambox dm500s - No sharing or anything like that, just to use the card in the card slot.

I've tried various different cams (CCcam, Newcamd etc.) with no luck - none of them seem to even see the card - I've been trying to read everywhere I can about similar issues, but nobody seems to have this problem.

I have 2 fully activated cards here, neither seem married to a decoder as they'll both work in a different decoder.

Thanks, Kurg

PS. already tried setting the card key in CCcam to 00 00 00 00, but still the same
    hi
    if card is activated redy so you well install scam can be work

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by pkjanny View Post
    hi
    if card is activated redy so you well install scam can be work
    Hello pkjanny,

Thanks for your advice - I tried Scam, but the same result - doesn't seem to see the card...

Anyone else have any ideas?

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by kurgy View Post
    Hi everyone,

Thanks, Kurg

its working 100% with Gbox
    so you have Gemini image install Gbox manual with Blue Button
    but also works with CCcam/NewCS and V2 cards
    Daeng

10FT Dish 169° east-49°east

Thread Information