Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Dishtv offering Discount for Renewals

Dishtv is giving 5% discount for 6 months payment for renewal and 10% if we pay for 1 year.
    You cannot teach a man anything; you can only help him find it within himself.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by mj786 View Post
    Dishtv is giving 5% discount for 6 months payment for renewal and 10% if we pay for 1 year.

Thanks Mj for this news , any discount for 3 months renewal?

Regards.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Will be more competition resulting more price reduction,after the launch of SUNDTH.
    Abdur-Rehman Dawar.

Senior Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by yan naing View Post
    Thanks Mj for this news , any discount for 3 months renewal?

Regards.
    No dear, nothing for quarterly payments. I remember that few months ago you asked me if they are giving any discounts for yearly payments and that time i said no as there was no offer like that, but now when i am saying that they are giving discount for yearly you are asking for quarterly thats how greedy this world is

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

No dear, nothing for quarterly payments. I remember that few months ago you asked me if they are giving any discounts for yearly payments and that time i said no as there was no offer like that, but now when i am saying that they are giving discount for yearly you are asking for quarterly thats how greedy this world is
    Yes , this world is full of greedy but I'm out from them.I'm just only asking for who want to renewal their cards for short period.
    Just remember I'm living in free style and never greedy.I'm satisfy with my life.

But if Dish tv will discount 80% then I'll be start greedy. (joke)

Best Wishes.

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Senior Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by yan naing View Post
    Yes , this world is full of greedy but I'm out from them.I'm just only asking for who want to renewal their cards for short period.
    Just remember I'm living in free style and never greedy.I'm satisfy with my life.

But if Dish tv will discount 80% then I'll be start greedy. (joke)

Best Wishes.
    80% then everyone will but they wont be left with pay channels.

hmm.. your english turning into the type of english george uses.Please bring it back on track. (just kidding, please read your post again)

god bless you.

Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

hmm.. your english turning into the type of english george uses.Please bring it back on track. (just kidding, please read your post again)

god bless you.
    wow great.will recharge it as it is due on 31st
    Last edited by yesudas; 18th August 2007 at 19:38.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

god bless you.

Ok Ok , thanks M8.

Silver Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Thanks for the news MJ. Don't worry about those 'devudayans'. Continue to post these kinds of useful posts. God bless you

FINISHED&GONE WITH SILENT Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

hmm.. your english turning into the type of english george uses.Please bring it back on track.

god bless you.
    fuc ur english and ur english knowledge....whats the hell u r using my name here? , but who cares about ur english knowledge? u chatting here only with the
    English knowledge.....nothing know about sat knowledge.

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

this is an international forum.members using english as a second language should be applauded for their effort at whatever level they are at.
    i admire them because i know how confusing it can be to learn a new language.
    instead of criticism ,we should offer constructive criticism,so they can improve their skills.im sure new english speakers wouldnt mind being corrected if done in a civil manner.
    but, im sure experienced english users can read between the lines as to what people are trying to convey,and if not ,can always ask for clarification from the poster.
    we are a big international FAMILY here.i hope everyone can act accordingly.
    cheers,,,dave

Silver Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by davidss1 View Post
    this is an international forum.members using english as a second language should be applauded for their effort at whatever level they are at.
    i admire them because i know how confusing it can be to learn a new language.
    instead of criticism ,we should offer constructive criticism,so they can improve their skills.im sure new english speakers wouldnt mind being corrected if done in a civil manner.
    but, im sure experienced english users can read between the lines as to what people are trying to convey,and if not ,can always ask for clarification from the poster.
    we are a big international FAMILY here.i hope everyone can act accordingly.
    No mate he was not criticizing any one. Yan's English was excellent before. But then suddenly….. So I think MJ made a constructive criticism. We all are friends

Silver Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by georgekamal View Post
    fuc ur english and ur english knowledge....
    You are only watching Dream Cinema all day but asking other to do for you

Anway both our posts are

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by lnb15k View Post
    You are only watching Dream Cinema all day but asking other to do for you
    u spammers ...never changed ur charecters......hmmm! who'll save the rdi and me?

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by lnb15k View Post
    No mate he was not criticizing any one. Yan's English was excellent before. But then suddenly….. So I think MJ made a constructive criticism. We all are friends
    u both r don't proud about ur english knowledge......who cares about u? only other cares if u know anything about sat knowledge. its very clear,...just go away to anywhere if any forum is available for english language learning...this is sat forum not a english language learning forum.

usually , u supports ur friend and ur friend supports u!....but who supports rdi?
    u and ur friend r killing the rdi...with the help of ur English knowledge

Thread Information