Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Member Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Dubai Dubai Dubai

What a disappointment. Yes, dozens of sat shops in one small area off Naif Park but none one of the 35 shops I went in to, was willing to discuss card sharing or hacking.More relevant they would not sell me any product be it receivers , cards or cams with software to watch channels with no payment .
    All the shops said the same thing....The police are very strict and on the lookout for any infringement of their stringent copyright laws.Any shop caught selling such equipment will be closed down immediately.
    Dubai a FTA paradise ?
    I dont believe it for one minute and am certain these same dealers provide ANY equipment to those they know and trust. Problem is the two Philippine contacts I had have sadly both returned home to their country.
    So now I am turning to RDI. Would any member be prepared to recommend me to a local dealer or shop in Dubai, as my record over the years proves I am not a spy for the copyright police. Alternatively I can meet them in Dubai and after they are happy I am genuine, take me round the sat market so I can buy the equipment I want with the software I want.
    I`ll be in Dubai beginning of September for just a day.
    Thank you all.....so please post or PM me if you can help

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

I don't understand. I live in Dubai and you can buy all the recievers freely. I have bought a DM7020s and you don't need any cam as it can be done by softcam's. What exactly are you trying to achieve ?

FINISHED&GONE WITH SILENT Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by C-BAND View Post
    What a disappointment. Yes, dozens of sat shops in one small area off Naif Park but none one of the 35 shops I went in to, was willing to discuss card sharing or hacking.More relevant they would not sell me any product be it receivers , cards or cams with software to watch channels with no payment .
    All the shops said the same thing....The police are very strict and on the lookout for any infringement of their stringent copyright laws.Any shop caught selling such equipment will be closed down immediately.
    Dubai a FTA paradise ?
    I dont believe it for one minute and am certain these same dealers provide ANY equipment to those they know and trust. Problem is the two Philippine contacts I had have sadly both returned home to their country.
    So now I am turning to RDI. Would any member be prepared to recommend me to a local dealer or shop in Dubai, as my record over the years proves I am not a spy for the copyright police. Alternatively I can meet them in Dubai and after they are happy I am genuine, take me round the sat market so I can buy the equipment I want with the software I want.
    check ur pm

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Dubai a FTA paradise ?
    this is all very strange why would you want to buy there when its all here all you need to do is ring phucket order one from him with telcome and astro(measat 2 ku) and loads more
    very strange

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Dubai a FTA paradise ?

Dear Sir C-Band , I think someone from Dubai will help u exactly.I think u need to decrease ur talking bcoz. they think u r spying on them. (just a joke for ur Loong)

Good Luck and Have A Nice Trick For You.

Regards.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

short story: the dealers simply do not know you (maybe you look too foreign to them). get somebody arabic speaking and their eyes will sparkle like the coins, if you know what i mean. even people here from kuwait bring in their dreamboxes from dubai.

anyhow, a few members will PM you now, im sure.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Dubai a FTA paradise ?
    do you all remember the band UB40 they did a song with the lyrics THERES A RAT IN MY KITCHEN WHAT AM I GOING TO DO
    mate what are you thinking about when you did this post

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by dm66 View Post
    I don't understand. I live in Dubai and you can buy all the recievers freely. I have bought a DM7020s and you don't need any cam as it can be done by softcam's. What exactly are you trying to achieve ?
    You have answered the question yourself when you wrote Ď LIVE IN DUBAI..
    You are probably an immigrant worker , one of the 600,000 mainly S. Asians and Pinoy living and working there.
    As I wrote its a question of fear and trust. Its the European and Americans the dealers are fearful of.. With you it is no problem at all......thats exactly what I wrote !
    As for the dreambox the main dealer in Deira whose name is Tony would only supply the bare box without any software and refused even to talk about what this box is used for.
    As for what I try to achieve well I trust you can read English ! It says it clearly...some one who can go round the satellite market with me and open a few doors as the shops are too fearful to help when it comes to card sharing or hacking matters
    So can I ask you sir what you are trying to achieve in disbelieving a perfectly correct and honest posting ? Are you a born sceptic ?

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by boknoy_ph View Post
    short story: the dealers simply do not know you (maybe you look too foreign to them). get somebody arabic speaking and their eyes will sparkle like the coins, if you know what i mean. even people here from kuwait bring in their dreamboxes from dubai.

anyhow, a few members will PM you now, im sure.
    You are 100 percent correct boknoy. When I went round with my Pinoy friend a few years ago the shops were very helpful and everything was for sale !

canine consultant Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Everything still for sale,, I,ve been dealing with Dubai traiders for years, via the internet.

It's all in your approach, and the way you look, You simply can't expect to just walk into a shop, and expect to get all the hacking stuff. Do your homework over the net, then next time your over there, things might be different.
    regards from OZ bassett

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by bassett View Post
    Everything still for sale,, I,ve been dealing with Dubai traiders for years, via the internet.

It's all in your approach, and the way you look, You simply can't expect to just walk into a shop, and expect to get all the hacking stuff. Do your homework over the net, then next time your over there, things might be different.
    Exactly dear Bassett....no problem whatsoever over the internet What concerns the shops is that any Westerner entering a sat shop may be a spy for the UAE and the Dubai police who are charged with the enforcement of the copyright laws locally . Might not even be an offence if such goods are sent overseas as the sale and purchase then does not take place in the Emirates.

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default dubai?

hi bro c-band,
    im wondering what type of equipment are u trying to access in dubai that u cant get here in thailand?is it cheaper there ?
    cheers,,,dave

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

there is nothing in Dubai that you cannot get in thailand

NOTHING

Even if he wants the REAL STUFF for Europe YOU CAN still get all of this in Thailand no problem at all

Dubai not NOT produce any hacking , or cardshare from there country
    all there cardshare , and hacks come from Europe or Thailand

Its a case of ask the right person and you get
    But im afraid your in the wrong Country

Why dont you tell everyone what you WANT ? maybe you will get a result if everyone knows what you want

Please dont ask the wrong person in Dubia or you may get more than you bargin for and satellite piracy would be the last thing on your mind

Last edited by PhuketSatellite; 19th August 2007 at 17:32.

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Dear Alan of Phuket Satellite,
    Dubai and Jeddah have the lergest no of sat dealers and shops in the world with a huge choice of models and prices of all equipment .
    With respect to you, eldsat.com offers but one ONE make of sat receiver, the Dreambox and only two models of this make, the 500 and 600.
    Lnb´s ? Two . Dishes One. HD models None.
    Trust this answers why people shop in Dubai . It is unbeatable for variety even though Western visitors and tourists will not be offered hacking or card share information or software.For that you normally need to be recommended to a dealer by a local.

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Dear Alan of Phuket Satellite,
    Dubai and Jeddah have the lergest no of sat dealers and shops in the world with a huge choice of models and prices of all equipment .
    With respect to you, eldsat.com offers but one ONE make of sat receiver, the Dreambox and only two models of this make, the 500 and 600.
    Lnb´s ? Two . Dishes One. HD models None.
    Trust this answers why people shop in Dubai . It is unbeatable for variety even though Western visitors and tourists will not be offered hacking or card share information or software.For that you normally need to be recommended to a dealer by a local.
    Dear Cband

If its not listed on website - Just Ask
    We can supply you just about everything you wish

Including FULL WARRANTY

Thread Information