Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default cheep server and test account

i have tested all the test and free severs and not found any that work 100% they only work 70% but when i got my dm it came with a server installed which is 100% stable so dont bother with these cheap flyby or free offers there a waste of dosh

Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

how long this server will work. is there any gaurantee and what when it stop working

SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by big pimpin View Post
    i have tested all the test and free severs and not found any that work 100% they only work 70% but when i got my dm it came with a server installed which is 100% stable so dont bother with these cheap flyby or free offers there a waste of dosh

Really? You have tested ALL the servers... thats interesting as I know of several you have never been on.
    If Evolution works, why so many idiots?

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by ******2engineer View Post
    Really? You have tested ALL the servers... thats interesting as I know of several you have never been on.
    realy and how would you know that you have know idea of my name or what ive tested looks like ive hit a nerve why would that be i wonder

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Something is cooking here.
    Will wait n see what you are gonna dish out.

SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

realy and how would you know that you have know idea of my name or what ive tested looks like ive hit a nerve why would that be i wonder
    Because there are several servers in Thailand Laos Malaysia HK and other places in Asia you dont have access too.

Exclusively private....

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

good Servers using G-Box ore CCcam (peer to peer) so one Server its down you get the Carddata from another !
    ********* write this here many times already
    i am using only Gbox and CCcam
    Daeng

10FT Dish 169° east-49°east

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Daeng View Post
    good Servers using G-Box ore CCcam (peer to peer) so one Server its down you get the Carddata from another !
    ********* write this here many times already
    i am using only Gbox and CCcam
    i try gbox and tested cccam and peer to peer but they still go down and i loose mutlichoice or it keep freeze peer to peer i find it crap - cant watch TV - But the box i buy is still working after 6 month its perfect and always online

SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

i try gbox and tested cccam and peer to peer but they still go down and i loose mutlichoice or it keep freeze peer to peer i find it crap - cant watch TV - But the box i buy is still working after 6 month its perfect and always online
    It only freezes if the server host is not setup properly.

Of course if you have 10mb UP and down for your server then you can host multiple cards and many friends.

8GB of ram also helps things along there merry way too. Don'f forget a decent P4 chip.

Incorrect server setup on small bandwidth are the demise of most servers.

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Of course if you have 10mb UP and down for your server then you can host multiple cards and many friends.

8GB of ram also helps things along there merry way too. Don'f forget a decent P4 chip.

yes you are 100%correct i think the problem to many bedroom servers are been set up and to many guy selling a server that ist even theres to sell so people get scared off when a good server is been done this is why i say its worth paying that bit more for a stb and getting the service

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Spoken from a true Pro thats what you are

You have clearly given 100% correct information between Real Server and a server setup on a home based PC with 512mb and a lan speed of 256/256 and they wonder why there servers are un_stable .

This really does put the light into these Home based PCs selling server access for less than 99 bucks a year .

Last edited by PhuketSatellite; 14th August 2007 at 21:52.

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

ive tested them all you will know how good it is the moment it goes off you know its been over sold and not run properly its a pitty they start off with good intentions but i think greed takes over they work ok with a few mates on but arnt set up right to handel paying custumers its a waste of a card

Thread Information