Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.


Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: East Africa

  1. #1
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    11
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default East Africa


    Hi guys, i am new here, i am searching free football channels in east african counties, i instaled my receiver for Delsat 5500-Gold, for many sat. like, Badr-C, Pass10, intelsat 906 @ 64 East and Thaicom 2/5.

    and also i am searching some channels keys. help me pls

    sorry my english is very poor!

    thanks

    Yusuf

  2. #2
    Banned Member Expert
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Coast of Ionian Sea
    Posts
    1,040
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    You are Welcome Friend I'm sure Bro. Cogil can help you and is the expert in your location
    No GUTS!No GLORY!
    .

  3. #3
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    East Malaysia
    Posts
    171
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Smile Football Ch

    Welcome to RDI ! well you can try Asiasat 2 ar 100.5 East ,There 2 ch ,1 is Real Madrid 3960/H/27500 and the one is Arab .
    Quote Originally Posted by yusufsom View Post
    Hi guys, i am new here, i am searching free football channels in east african counties, i instaled my receiver for Delsat 5500-Gold, for many sat. like, Badr-C, Pass10, intelsat 906 @ 64 East and Thaicom 2/5.

    and also i am searching some channels keys. help me pls

    sorry my english is very poor!

    thanks

    Yusuf

  4. #4
    Moderator Expert
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Africa-Kenya-Nbi
    Posts
    3,108
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    welcome Yusuf,
    Try intel 906 0r 902 where you can get some fta
    from sabc. nation, and TZ

  5. #5
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    11
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Zoren thank you bro. i am waiting mr.Cogil

    Gregory Carmal thank you too, first my dish is c-ban only i watch ETV from s.africa on k-ban in one place for Pass10 (Intelsat10) ex. B4u Movies, b4u Music JSR English etc. on C-Ban + Etv on K-ban.

    E TV is the only channel i wacht Chamopione Leage matchs, but i never watch and sabc.

    i am happy i see Sport channel in C or K-ban, and also there is onther channel i love to watch it, here is Channel TEN and Pluse!

    I hope you understand me

  6. #6
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    11
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cogil View Post
    welcome Yusuf,
    Try intel 906 0r 902 where you can get some fta
    from sabc. nation, and TZ
    sorry for late replay, help me for sabc, i see only sabc from KU-bank not C.

    is there C-Bank for SABC? its good news for us. where i can get more detail.

    thanks

  7. #7
    Moderator Expert
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Africa-Kenya-Nbi
    Posts
    3,108
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yusufsom View Post
    sorry for late replay, help me for sabc, i see only sabc from KU-bank not C.

    is there C-Bank for SABC? its good news for us. where i can get more detail.

    thanks
    check intelsat 906, freq 3996 L 26667


    www.lyngsat.com/intel902.html

  8. #8
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    11
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cogil View Post
    check intelsat 906, freq 3996 L 26667


    www.lyngsat.com/intel902.html
    thanks, but i need more info. i just watched Intelsat 906 @ 64.2° East

    1. ITV
    2. EATV
    3. Channel Ten
    4. Pulse
    -
    5. TV Moçambique
    6. Star TV Tanzania
    7. TVT Tanzania
    those channel signal are 40%

    But those new channels (intelsat 906) are so difficult single, i dont know the problem, i think my dish is too small

  9. #9
    Moderator Expert
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Africa-Kenya-Nbi
    Posts
    3,108
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yusufsom View Post
    thanks, but i need more info. i just watched Intelsat 906 @ 64.2° East

    1. ITV
    2. EATV
    3. Channel Ten
    4. Pulse
    -
    5. TV Moçambique
    6. Star TV Tanzania
    7. TVT Tanzania
    those channel signal are 40%

    But those new channels (intelsat 906) are so difficult single, i dont know the problem, i think my dish is too small
    sorry its 902 with the given frequency,
    only 2 degrees apart from what you are watching

  10. #10
    Junior Member Master
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Eldoret, kenya
    Posts
    65
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default asiasat 2 100E

    YUSUFKAMAL says this satellite is viewable in E.Africa but when i visit lyngsat maps it isn,t true. Can our expert who hails from the region confirm it.
    The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.

  11. #11
    Junior Member Master
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Eldoret, kenya
    Posts
    65
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default East Africa

    welcome bro yusufsom, with your delsat 5500 gold you can get all the sabc 1,2 ad even etv on c band. The channels are encrypted but your receiver can open them if you go to Nagra key and press ok. Thank you. I love Mogadishu and the hindi movies you have translated to som.
    The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.

  12. #12
    Moderator Expert
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Africa-Kenya-Nbi
    Posts
    3,108
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by lagat View Post
    YUSUFKAMAL says this satellite is viewable in E.Africa but when i visit lyngsat maps it isn,t true. Can our expert who hails from the region confirm it.
    Havent been able to get this sat at all, from my position can only go upto aprox 88 degrees east.
    though someone else told me its possible, but the elevation has to be pretty high.
    Try it out and then check lyngsat

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top