Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.


Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 46
  1. #1
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    16
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Need help to open (tps, polsat, ... etc) on my DM500s


    hello all,

    I have dreambox 500s just bought 2 weeks ago. I have installed the gemini project, installed the emu (CCcam 2.0.3, MGcamd, Evocamd and Gbox). Have downloaded the latest keys and put them on Var/Keys and Var/Scce.

    But those channels didn't work. Don't know if there is files missing in Var/Tuxbox/ or in the keys, or a config file that make these channels work.

    Could anyone help with this.

    If someone would like to help on Messenger (abumohamed1976) hotmail.

    cheers

  2. #2
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    436
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Love electronic View Post
    hello all,

    I have dreambox 500s just bought 2 weeks ago. I have installed the gemini project, installed the emu (CCcam 2.0.3, MGcamd, Evocamd and Gbox). Have downloaded the latest keys and put them on Var/Keys and Var/Scce.

    But those channels didn't work. Don't know if there is files missing in Var/Tuxbox/ or in the keys, or a config file that make these channels work.

    Could anyone help with this.

    If someone would like to help on Messenger (abumohamed1976) hotmail.

    cheers
    pls tell us ur location and the sats u r talking about

  3. #3
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    16
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    I live in UK, I have Hotbird and Astra 19.2 all the french channels is not working, including the Cannel+.

  4. #4
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    436
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Love electronic View Post
    I live in UK, I have Hotbird and Astra 19.2 all the french channels is not working, including the Cannel+.
    download http://www.luxsat.eu/Files/LuxSat%20...l%20Gemini.zip

    after the download extract the file
    in that map extract 500-7000 7020
    we need useraddon XML.

    put this in in Var/TUXBOX/CONFIG , choose yes to overwrite

    after this on the dm500

    1 press blue button
    2 press addons
    3 download and install
    4 select Luxsat 2.0 at the bottom
    5 select Luxsat-softcam-script DM500/7020
    6 follow the direction and confirm with the green button

    this script is now installed and from now on u can download the keys when needed by:

    1 press yellow button
    2 selec tLuxsat-SoftCam-Download 2.0.
    (1st time it might take a few minutes)

    the keys r being downloaded and the only thing 2 do is restart the cam.
    if the picture goes, stand on the channel and repeat
    1 press yellow button
    2 selec tLuxsat-SoftCam-Download 2.0.

    have fun

  5. #5
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    16
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Thanks Wombat, it is working now i mean TPS, polsat but the Cannal+ isn't. I want to watch premier league

  6. #6
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    436
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Love electronic View Post
    Thanks Wombat, it is working now i mean TPS, polsat but the Cannal+ isn't. I want to watch premier league
    maybe if u stand on the channel and do the key update with the yellow button. otherwise check dutch channels as sbs6 etc. or german premiere, and select english

  7. #7
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    16
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    i couldn't manage to see arsenal, but saw chealse and hopefully Man U.

    Thanks alot Wombat really appreciate it.

  8. #8
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    oman
    Posts
    30
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default which cam

    hi to all
    sir WOMAT . please can you tell me which cam i have to dowonlold
    cccam or Evo or gbox..... for tps with the key can watch
    tnx

  9. #9
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    436
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shahbaz najwalia View Post
    hi to all
    sir WOMAT . please can you tell me which cam i have to dowonlold
    cccam or Evo or gbox..... for tps with the key can watch
    tnx
    u can use cccam 2.03
    if u have gemini

    1 press blue button
    2 press addons
    3 download and install
    4 select cam
    5 select cccam 2.0.3 complete
    6 follow the direction and confirm with the green button

    after this change ur cam to cccam 2.0.3
    press green button

  10. #10
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    piplan mianwali
    Posts
    161
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    very nice info wombat
    that is a wonderfull thing for those
    who are new to dreambox
    one thing i want to ask that tps is open with this
    but no polsat...why?
    i downloaded latest keys from addons
    any solution?
    dreambox 500s

    8feet motorized+three fixed on pas10+asia3+arabsat

  11. #11
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    436
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by taree View Post
    very nice info wombat
    that is a wonderfull thing for those
    who are new to dreambox
    one thing i want to ask that tps is open with this
    but no polsat...why?
    i downloaded latest keys from addons
    any solution?
    try stand on the tps channel when u download the keys.
    i m in thailand so i can not check

  12. #12
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    oman
    Posts
    30
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default thanl you

    thank you sir WOMBAT its working with me nicely
    thank you verry verry much

  13. #13
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    436
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shahbaz najwalia View Post
    thank you sir WOMBAT its working with me nicely
    thank you verry verry much
    glad i cud help guys, i keep learning myself everyday

  14. #14
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Northern Europe
    Posts
    14
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Thank You for nice info Wombat.

    I will try this too. I have a DB7020, and i'm running MGCamd 1.24/NewCS1.2. Will this work on my CAM, or do I have to install another CAM (i.e. CCCam)?

    Thanx!

  15. #15
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    436
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by bjwa01 View Post
    Thank You for nice info Wombat.

    I will try this too. I have a DB7020, and i'm running MGCamd 1.24/NewCS1.2. Will this work on my CAM, or do I have to install another CAM (i.e. CCCam)?

    Thanx!
    ur cam shud be no problem.

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top