Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default My Appreciation To RDI and RDI's Friends

First my visit on RDI was ... I'm a newbie of satellite section and don't know anything about this section.In that days I was shouting to help me to my friends...
    I've learned alot from RDI senior members like Mr.King ,Sir Masood , Sir Boknoy , Sir I2E , Sir Saed , Sir Kuband and other masters and friends.

A year later , I was became sat crazier in RDI and then I help to my friends which I've learned from senior members.Then most of my friends told me that they thanks to me.But I'm really think I'm a learner for this satellite section and never thought as an expert.

Two year later , I've got the Moderator Rank and I moderated the forum as much as I can.On the other side I tried to help my friends in anyway.

But Now , some friends think that I'm not worth to get this rank and they don't like to see me as a "MOD" I think.So they attack me on many ways but I never get angry on them and never re-attack to them.I accept my mistakes if I'm wrong and I also explain my moderation in every time if they don't like.Still I didn't get depression about their attack and no angry mind on them.They r still my best friends....

And most of the threads have fights instead of discussion about satellite.Really this is bad to see me like this and I go on and control to them but they r looking to attack me in anyway when I moderate their posts.

Today they fight me again and I realize that they r right.So I wanna ask to them who think that I'm not worth to this Moderator Rank .....
    If u guys can help people and support , share and distribute ur technic to the forum every time , every months , every years like some helper in this forum , then I don't need to stay here as sponger.Because u guys said most people don't want to see the crap Moderator Yan Naing. So I can leave the forum for my other friends and towards to the forum for best if I'll leave . I can do (leave) for 100000s of people Vs one Yan Naing and I can out from the forum if forum will more better than when I was here.

I think this time is now say to "GOOD BYE" for me.Really appreciate the RDI forum and thanks really thanks to my friends , members , experts , seniors , Mods, Admin . Yan Naing will not born in RDI if RDI isn't here.I'll never forget the forum and my friends , especially to my close friends and my best brothers Mr.Winkaung and Mr.Cogil.

Brother Cogil taught me every leader have many enemies , I really understand this and I'm not leave the forum for their attack.Their attack will send me to the peak, I've no problem with their attack and Cool Yan Naing is still Cool and Natural and Still Smiling for their attacks.Now I can decided to leave for 100000s of people , the forum will more better then now if I'll leave ...... The remain masters and experts will help and guard the forum very well as the attackers said.I know u guys can do this easily Mr.ZAHIRSB and all experts.This forum will more better and better with u guys...

Have A Nice Day To All.
    Yan Naing.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

This post is decide to me that I can leave the forum.And this thread is here http://www.rdi-board.com/showthread....636#post380636

Quote Originally Posted by ZAHIRSB View Post
    Mr yan why you edit and delet usefull posts.Please you leave rdi Very soon.
    You are no- 1 unwanted person for me and our friends.

You evryday delet usfull post and also you edit it and leave advertisement like your dunket type.

Why why mr we leave your yan rdi .......................
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

what is this?
    u let some people spoil ur hobby?

FINISHED&GONE WITH SILENT Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by yan naing View Post
    First my visit on RDI was ... I'm a newbie of satellite section and don't know anything about this section.In that days I was shouting to help me to my friends...
    I've learned alot from RDI senior members like Mr.King ,Sir Masood , Sir Boknoy , Sir I2E , Sir Saed , Sir Kuband and other masters and friends.

A year later , I was became sat crazier in RDI and then I help to my friends which I've learned from senior members.Then most of my friends told me that they thanks to me.But I'm really think I'm a learner for this satellite section and never thought as an expert.

Two year later , I've got the Moderator Rank and I moderated the forum as much as I can.On the other side I tried to help my friends in anyway.

But Now , some friends think that I'm not worth to get this rank and they don't like to see me as a "MOD" I think.So they attack me on many ways but I never get angry on them and never re-attack to them.I accept my mistakes if I'm wrong and I also explain my moderation in every time if they don't like.Still I didn't get depression about their attack and no angry mind on them.They r still my best friends....

And most of the threads have fights instead of discussion about satellite.Really this is bad to see me like this and I go on and control to them but they r looking to attack me in anyway when I moderate their posts.

Today they fight me again and I realize that they r right.So I wanna ask to them who think that I'm not worth to this Moderator Rank .....
    If u guys can help people and support , share and distribute ur technic to the forum every time , every months , every years like some helper in this forum , then I don't need to stay here as sponger.Because u guys said most people don't want to see the crap Moderator Yan Naing. So I can leave the forum for my other friends and towards to the forum for best if I'll leave . I can do (leave) for 100000s of people Vs one Yan Naing and I can out from the forum if forum will more better than when I was here.

I think this time is now say to "GOOD BYE" for me.Really appreciate the RDI forum and thanks really thanks to my friends , members , experts , seniors , Mods, Admin . Yan Naing will not born in RDI if RDI isn't here.I'll never forget the forum and my friends , especially to my close friends and my best brothers Mr.Winkaung and Mr.Cogil.

Brother Cogil taught me every leader have many enemies , I really understand this and I'm not leave the forum for their attack.Their attack will send me to the peak, I've no problem with their attack and Cool Yan Naing is still Cool and Natural and Still Smiling for their attacks.Now I can decided to leave for 100000s of people , the forum will more better then now if I'll leave ...... The remain masters and experts will help and guard the forum very well as the attackers said.I know u guys can do this easily Mr.ZAHIRSB and all experts.This forum will more better and better with u guys...

Have A Nice Day To All.
    Yan Naing.
    dear yan, whats the hell u dicided to leave from rdi.....? i believes u as u r
    a broadminded man....and having more cuds and stamina than others, but now ' u just try to disappoint us.....whats this dear yan? its not a good decision .....i hopes , u'll re-consider , otherwise ' rdi 'll loose lot.

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

To Whomsoever it may concern

About 2 to 3 days ago Moderator Yan locked a thread posted by felicianf as there was an advertised link to the thread.
    Nobody said a word then, & the thread died.

But it seems like there is double standards here.

Yes it would have been better if he had locked this thread too with the link.

Its for admin now to decide what they want to do as a standard procedure.

Its better to stand up for your rights, rather than telling people to go.

This is not to offend anyone, & if I have offended I apologise.

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by yan
    Brother Cogil taught me every leader have many enemies , I really understand this and I'm not leave the forum for their attack.Their attack will send me to the peak, I've no problem with their attack and Cool Yan Naing is still Cool and Natural and Still Smiling for their attacks.
    yan you are not leaving the forum, people always attack you for any actions that annoy them, but remember moderators dont attack anybody, they have learnt to take heat and cold, but still help all members. feel at home yan.

Quote Originally Posted by Dom
    About 2 to 3 days ago Moderator Yan locked a thread posted by felicianf as there was an advertised link to the thread.
    Nobody said a word then, & the thread died.

But it seems like there is double standards here.

Yes it would have been better if he had locked this thread too with the link.
    threads are locked, or links are deleted with reasons;
    1. link directs to a members registration site - delete
    2. abusive links or to personal adverts - delete
    3. links to open forums with topics not on rdi - leave
    4. threads that will turn controversial, or personal attacks- lock

those are just but a few reasons and rules to guide us, but a mod is able to judge accordingly.
    yan must have had a reason to delete the link, lets not turn a blind eye to what yan has done to this forum.

zahirsb - please do try and cool your tempers towards yan, try and make him a friend to understand him, thats my request

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by cogil View Post
    threads are locked, or links are deleted with reasons;
    1. link directs to a members registration site - delete
    2. abusive links or to personal adverts - delete
    3. links to open forums with topics not on rdi - leave
    4. threads that will turn controversial, or personal attacks- lock

zahirsb - please do try and cool your tempers towards yan, try and make him a friend to understand him, thats my request

Cogil, I meant nobody attacked Yan thanks dom now understood - cogil

Yes Zahir,
    Thoda adjust karoo bhai.
    (Kindly adjust)

Banned Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default general discussion

yesterday i posted asking what is? on this thread on the last page :
    http://www.rdi-board.com/showthread.php?t=53030&page=4 and now as i have thought, that thread i am asking triggered another event.

go to another section in this forum a thread like that is deleted for spam reason. Y/N only edited it for the same purpose.

http://www.uyduarge.com/forum/index.php this thread i am sorry to say that i don't think this is very useful to me because this not f****** ENGLISH

@zahirsb you arrogant arse you are the first and the worst to comment on that thread. you don't have the right to crucify Y/N you are not a perfect person
    No GUTS!No GLORY!

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Unhappy

i feel sadened today as i have my morning read of the forum.
    for things to have escalated to this point,weather validly or not is very sad to see.
    this is a great forum ,,made even greater by people like bro yan,and senseless and snyde remarks from a few posters against our brothers can be seen by the other readers for what they are,,,they expose their own inhabitions and shortcommings by needlessly diverting attention to others .

@ bro yan,,please dont leave the family bro,,,it would be a great loss to everyone,,
    lets just all accept that EVERYONE has faults and makes mistakes(not directed at anyone ),and remember ,,,anyone can change their attitude(with a little effort) ,,so i appeal to some posters to be civil to others at the very least.discuss differences of opinion-YES,,,rag on people-well,,,that is un-nessasary!
    thnx for reading,,,dave

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

@yan,

i rarely visit this forum, so i do not know that much about the current politics (not much has changed, i reckon?). but do this: ABIDE by the RULES, be PRUDENT and WISE in your decisions. then only, you can say with head held high that you are doing your job. do go on.... never mind what others tell you. just listen to what the admins have told you to do, and perform it professionally as much as you can. there will always be protagonists and antagonists to a story, so let them be.

the problem with RDI is that it has become a venting ground for personal attacks, and unsolicited business deals. envision a shark which has to keep moving otherwise it will sink. that's what some people here constantly do.... they roam around hoping to pounce every now and then to somebody not prepared.

stand your ground.... i see nothing wrong with your performance.

good day to everyone.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Smile Just Carry ON

Quote Originally Posted by yan naing View Post
    This post is decide to me that I can leave the forum.And this thread is here http://www.rdi-board.com/showthread....636#post380636
    Yan,its simple why care if those don't understand RDI's real Mission,We all friends from different part of this World ,Sharing what ever we know so please don't be carried away or sad with a few, We always Support Who ever is RIGHT. regards

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

dear yan
    i know very little about this sat game and what i have learnt as been from the members of rdi.
    but what i take pride in knowing all through my business life is people,
    i went through my business life 90% of the time with a shake of the hand or the words "my word is my bond" that was enough to honour the deal.
    but i allways knew and expected that 10% of the people i had dealing with would be pure thoroughbred shite that was the way of the world 20 years ago,now im sorry to say that in this day and age the thoroughbred shite that you come across in your life is now about 15 to 20% that shows on your poll (are you bias )
    you must not let these people win because you have all your life ahead of you and you will still meet the 15to20% thoroughbred shite in every walk of life.
    the trouble with you yan is you do too much for RDI you try to help to many people.
    my advice is stay with RDI because you are a man of principal and you are wrong to let a arsehole like basset sit behind a computer with a smirk on his face (most probably waiting for his welfare cheque to come) and take delight in driving you off the forum when the many likes of myself know that as a man he his not good enough to lace your shoe laces
    JOE SOAP

canine consultant Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by JOESOAP View Post
    my advice is stay with RDI because you are a man of principal and you are wrong to let a arsehole like basset sit behind a computer with a smirk on his face and take delight in driving you off the forum when the many likes of myself know that as a man he his not good enough to lace your shoe laces
    I might have known it was my fault. I simply stated the facts, The link was valid, the poster said it was, and as the link had been removed we had no way of knowing what it contained.

If he want's to take his ball and go home, it's got nothing to do with me.

It might have been better , had the moderator explained why it had been removed, i.e. spam, unrelated to satellite, or whatever. Instead of just removeing it.
    Perhaps a policy of "NO" live links , should be applied, to everyone accross the board, be they contributers, advertisers or sponcers.
    Also supplying live links does use up bandwidth, Some forums allow a modified form of link, where a cut and paste is required to access, starting the link with h**p instead of http, is an easy requirement
    regards from OZ bassett

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by bassett View Post
    Also supplying live links does use up bandwidth, Some forums allow a modified form of link, where a cut and paste is required to access, starting the link with h**p instead of http, is an easy requirement
    hi m8,,seems like a simple effective solution!
    cheers

SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Hi Y.N...

Being a moderator means you can't have friends.

You have to deicde what you think is best and if the forum memebrs don;t like that well too bad for them.

Being a moderator isnt easy and takes up a lot of valuable free time.

Of course I'm an admin as well as a moderator on some other sites as well.

I dish out a lot of shit and I take a lot of it too.

It's a part of the internet frat house.
    If Evolution works, why so many idiots?

Thread Information