Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Question profile "ratings"

i have noticed that the rating in a profile changes with the amount of posts on the forum,,,
    do members agree with this "post to ranking" ratio
    my profile has been updated to master,,which i feel is totally unapropriate for me as i am still in my sat infancy,,,
    i have learned many things in the short time i have been a member here ( and would like to thank all posters on the forum for informative and educational posts) ,and will pass along any knowledge i have to anyone if it is a help to them.
    i enjoy this forum a lot,,but i think a more appropriate rating system should be considered.
    if any mods are reading this ,,can u please post the current "post to rating" ratio
    or is it based on a different system?
    hoping to understand better.
    cheers ,,dave

Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Thumbs up Rating Profile

Dear David, It doesn't matter ,its just a Appreciation and its going ON before We became members of RDI. Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by davidss1 View Post
    i have noticed that the rating in a profile changes with the amount of posts on the forum,,,
    my profile has been updated to master,,which i feel is totally unapropriate for me as i am still in my sat infancy,,,
    i have learned many things in the short time i have been a member here ( and would like to thank all posters on the forum for informative and educational posts) ,and will pass along any knowledge i have to anyone if it is a help to them.
    i enjoy this forum a lot,,but i think a more appropriate rating system should be considered.
    if any mods are reading this ,,can u please post the current "post to rating" ratio
    cheers ,,dave

Silver Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Gregory Carmal View Post
    Dear David, It doesn't matter ,its just a Appreciation and its going ON before We became members of RDI. Thank you
    You are correct Gregory Carmal. If it shows me expert then it doesn't mean I am an expert (I am also not an expert). Some people think they are real experts when it shows 'expert' under their name. But we have to realise it is just an appreciation for our contribution.

@davidss1

Don't worry about all that. Continue to post your valuable contribution. I have seen few members loosing their sleep because of this 'expert' 'mentor' etc., status

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

don't worry, continue posting crap all the time and you will reach "OmniPotent" status in no time at all.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

Silver Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

If you want to say I am crap then quote me or if it is directed against someone quote them or else few members would think "I am that crap poster" irrespective of what you meant simply because your post followed mine

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by boknoy_ph View Post
    don't worry, continue posting crap all the time and you will reach "OmniPotent" status in no time at all.
    WTF
    i read this shortly after i pm u .i hope u choose to withdraw that statement.

if u have not,,im sure there have been some people in this forum that have been actually interested in some of my posts,,and have maybe even learned something,,,its a shame if u r too high and mighty and know everything already, to gain anything from them, we cant all be as good as u m8!

dave

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by lnb15k View Post
    If you want to say I am crap then quote me or if it is directed against someone quote them or else few members would think "I am that crap poster" irrespective of what you meant simply because your post followed mine
    lol.... not you.... im not saying anybody in particular. it is even applicable to me (i post crap most of the time, especially when im in the mood for posting craps).

anyhow... to hell with these ratings.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

lol.... not you.... im not saying anybody in particular. it is even applicable to me (i post crap most of the time, especially when im in the mood for posting craps).

ok,,some clarification ,,thnx.

mates

dave

Silver Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Cool

Thanks for the clarification

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

cheers ,,dave
    No,Number of Posts is not the "Rating" for the members.But I think "Reputation" can make the "Rank" to a member , bcoz. it's show how he can satisfy to his friends.(he he but my rep power can't give from a member , only depend on my post)
    Anyhow the "Rank , Rate , Repute" power of a member in the forum, the main thing is we should stay cross our fingers each other and to help , try to develop this forum towards to the Best Forum in this world.

Regards.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Smile Rating Profile

Quote Originally Posted by yan naing View Post
    No,Number of Posts is not the "Rating" for the members.But I think "Reputation" can make the "Rank" to a member , bcoz. it's show how he can satisfy to his friends.(he he but my rep power can't give from a member , only depend on my post)
    Anyhow the "Rank , Rate , Repute" power of a member in the forum, the main thing is we should stay cross our fingers each other and to help , try to develop this forum towards to the Best Forum in this world.

Regards.
    Yes Yan You are Right,well when we join this RDI we Tick the box "I agree" to the Terms and Condition and We must Comply to that as a Respect to each Other,I am sorry if I am wrong.Thank you

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by yan naing View Post

Regards.
    hi bro yan,,,,thnx for clarifying that for me.
    cheers,,dave

FINISHED&GONE WITH SILENT Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

cheers ,,dave
    dear david , dont worry about the bloody mechanical cirtificate and if u post only some words likes "thanks" and "thankx for the info" for ...1000 times... hahaaahaa......yes, u r also a "expert"

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by georgekamal View Post
    dear david , dont worry about the bloody mechanical cirtificate and if u post only some words likes "thanks" and "thankx for the info" for ...1000 times... hahaaahaa......yes, u r also a "expert"
    cheers george,,,,,and thanx,,

Silver Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by georgekamal View Post
    Well said Georgekamal Just to prove how mechanical that certificate is I can feel it

Over all we should be greatful to RDI as they are telling us as experts

Thread Information