Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default dreambox - multi language

hi,,
    dont know if anyone has noticed,but if a station is transmiting 2 or more audio streams,that it is possible to change the default language preference for the main output from the box,,,but that the web browser view function can only output from audio selection 1.does anyone know how to change this ,,it would be a perfect solution in my multi lingual household,,but only if reversed ,,so my family and i can have different audio feeds(they watch tv,,i watch pc).
    cheers,,,dave

Senior Member Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by davidss1 View Post
    hi,,
    dont know if anyone has noticed,but if a station is transmiting 2 or more audio streams,that it is possible to change the default language preference for the main output from the box,,,but that the web browser view function can only output from audio selection 1.does anyone know how to change this ,,it would be a perfect solution in my multi lingual household,,but only if reversed ,,so my family and i can have different audio feeds(they watch tv,,i watch pc).
    cheers,,,dave
    ok
    you dont chance evrithing on the DB
    use only VLC Player on PC and set the Audio Track on 2 its workiong fine
    Daeng

10FT Dish 169° east-49°east

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Daeng View Post
    ok
    you dont chance evrithing on the DB
    use only VLC Player on PC and set the Audio Track on 2 its workiong fine
    hi pii daeng,,
    this is good news for me,,,now i only have to figure out how to config the vlc player,,,do u know of any "how to" that i can read?i need to learn about the network side of it .
    thnx,,dave

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

hi pii daeng,,
    this is good news for me,,,now i only have to figure out how to config the vlc player,,,do u know of any "how to" that i can read?i need to learn about the network side of it .
    thnx,,dave
    use vlc-0.8.5-win32 its stable and install it
    after you open Mozilla Browser ore also Opera and write your DB-IP and Log in
    no after you klick on VLC no you klick open with vlc so you get Picture no you can set the audio Track (right klick)
    but the DB 500 its not the best Box for streaming maby you have freezer ore its will not open trie again
    Daeng

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Daeng View Post
    use vlc-0.8.5-win32 its stable and install it
    after you open Mozilla Browser ore also Opera and write your DB-IP and Log in
    no after you klick on VLC no you klick open with vlc so you get Picture no you can set the audio Track (right klick)
    but the DB 500 its not the best Box for streaming maby you have freezer ore its will not open trie again
    hi pii daeng,,
    thanx for ur information,,i have the player opening directly now,,no problems.i am yet to actually try the dual audio function ,but i will let u know how i get along.
    cheers ,,dave

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

hi pii deang,,
    do u know if it is possible to change the program channel from vlc player?,,i cant find where to do that,,and if i change from the webpage it stops the vlc stream,,
    cheers,,dave

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

hi pii deang,,
    do u know if it is possible to change the program channel from vlc player?,,i cant find where to do that,,and if i change from the webpage it stops the vlc stream,,
    cheers,,dave
    Download DreamView 0.1.5
    use this program its better als Webinterface
    Daeng

Thread Information