Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Exclamation FYI !! phuketsat

since "some people"(if the cap fits,,wear it) destroyed my thread, i have posted a review at ,
    http://www.eldsat.com/catalog/produc...&reviews_id=25

cheers,,dave.

Banned Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

some ppl experienced bad things about phucketsat (aka satthai or whatever). on-the-other-hand, you didn't, in an open forum such as this you can't control the reader; whether they agree w/ you or not. the only problem is when someone opens a thread about phucketsat (aka satthai or whatever) the never ending story starts over and over again.
    No GUTS!No GLORY!

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

why do you insist on that single experience to be the basis of other people's experience (forcing them to believe your point of views?).

post in eldesat website, he will be more than happy to see your positive feedback as he has gained quite a notoriety with his business dealings here.

(do i hear.... "I am a sponsor of RDI, blah blah blah" coming?)
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Zoren View Post
    some ppl experienced bad things about phucketsat (aka satthai or whatever). on-the-other-hand, you didn't, in an open forum such as this you can't control the reader; whether they agree w/ you or not. the only problem is when someone opens a thread about phucketsat (aka satthai or whatever) the never ending story starts over and over again.
    my intention was the opposite of starting another useless thread.was only to try to inform people of MY experience only,,and im NOT asking for any comment on that or to know others experience either good or bad,,all the comments in the world will not change MY experience.
    i hope people can understand my reason for this thread.

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

if this or any thread changes to a mudslinging match for whatever reason,,,it should be transfered to another thread by the mods where the people involved can "discuss" it without ruining threads ,so people can either choose to view it,,or go on about LEARNING from this forum WITHOUT haveing to wade through pages of unrelated quarelling to reach some usefull info.
    maybe we could call the new thread "the ring",,or "member VS member",,,,just a suggestion for any mods reading this.
    cheers,,,,dave

Banned Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

i do understand you. how about the others who didn't get a very good experienced as you did? your one experienced doesn't make any difference at all. the point is, if i had a good experienced w/phucketsat i'd rather keep it to myself to avoid unnecessary discussion. maybe satthai/phucketsat made a mistake in the past and lessons learned to others. if no one gives up then no one gives in and dirty discussions never ends...
    No GUTS!No GLORY!

Banned Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by davidss1 View Post
    if this or any thread changes to a mudslinging match for whatever reason,,,it should be transfered to another thread by the mods where the people involved can "discuss" it without ruining threads ,so people can either choose to view it,,or go on about LEARNING from this forum WITHOUT haveing to wade through pages of unrelated quarelling to reach some usefull info.
    maybe we could call the new thread "the ring",,or "member VS member",,,,just a suggestion for any mods reading this.
    cheers,,,,dave
    unfortunately, we don't have a thread about "general discussion" like other forums have.
    No GUTS!No GLORY!

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Zoren View Post
    i do understand you. how about the others who didn't get a very good experienced as you did? your one experienced doesn't make any difference at all. the point is, if i had a good experienced w/phucketsat i'd rather keep it to myself to avoid unnecessary discussion. maybe satthai/phucketsat made a mistake in the past and lessons learned to others. if no one gives up then no one gives in and dirty discussions never ends...
    hi bor zoren,,
    yes,i understand u too,,,and this is the end of my postings re:MY experience.

hey,,i really do love my dreambox,,,great toy.hope to learn a lot more about it from all educated members,,
    cheers,,dave.

canine consultant Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Unfortunatly dave, people will change subject matter, post off-topic, etc, it's the nature of the beast. Some will simply change the thread subject, instead of starting a new thread on the subject they want

And regardless of the thread starter, or the original poster, no one has control over what's posted further down the track
    regards from OZ bassett

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by bassett View Post
    Unfortunatly dave, people will change subject matter, post off-topic, etc, it's the nature of the beast. Some will simply change the thread subject, instead of starting a new thread on the subject they want

And regardless of the thread starter, or the original poster, no one has control over what's posted further down the track
    yes,,that is all too true m8.
    cheers,,,dave

SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by boknoy_ph View Post
    why do you insist on that single experience to be the basis of other people's experience (forcing them to believe your point of views?).

post in eldesat website, he will be more than happy to see your positive feedback as he has gained quite a notoriety with his business dealings here.

(do i hear.... "I am a sponsor of RDI, blah blah blah" coming?)
    No because Kingblahana has stated he is not a spnosr but an advertiser.
    If Evolution works, why so many idiots?

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

@davidss,

drop it mate.... half of your post is spent on convincing people of your very positive feedback with phuketsat.

of course your experience will be splendid since you live in Thailand, you can easily clobber him up if he does not deliver the goods, right? so there's no argument to the fact that you will get what you ordered, and fast too.

as for other users here who have had a very bad experience, they are the ones who mostly live OUTSIDE thailand, wherein they cannot hit somebody up in the nose if things don't do well enough.

again.... drop the issue.

calling on Cogil and Yan to close this kind of threads as this leads to nothing productive in the end. also convince the admin of this board to have a special area to vent out the frustrating experiences with the different online dealers (be it a sponsor of this site or not) so that others may be warned before purchasing from the same dealer.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by boknoy_ph View Post
    @davidss,

drop it mate.... half of your post is spent on convincing people of your very positive feedback with phuketsat.

of course your experience will be splendid since you live in Thailand, you can easily clobber him up if he does not deliver the goods, right? so there's no argument to the fact that you will get what you ordered, and fast too.

as for other users here who have had a very bad experience, they are the ones who mostly live OUTSIDE thailand, wherein they cannot hit somebody up in the nose if things don't do well enough.

again.... drop the issue.

calling on Cogil and Yan to close this kind of threads as this leads to nothing productive in the end. also convince the admin of this board to have a special area to vent out the frustrating experiences with the different online dealers (be it a sponsor of this site or not) so that others may be warned before purchasing from the same dealer.
    HI M8,,,
    if u had read my last 2 posts u would see i want to do exactly that,,drop it,,,take ur own advice also please m8 and we will 2 less people to comment on it

cheers ,,,,dave

P.S. violence shouldnt enter into it.

Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by davidss1 View Post
    since "some people"(if the cap fits,,wear it) destroyed my thread, i have posted a review at ,
    http://www.eldsat.com/catalog/produc...&reviews_id=25

cheers,,dave.
    why you strive hard to advertise his shop?did he promised anything?

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by wisefellow View Post
    why you strive hard to advertise his shop?did he promised anything?
    hi m8
    nope,,not a thing,,it IS as i posted in my original post,,,UNSOLICITED and only meant to inform of MY experience only,,nothing more,,nothing less
    cheers,,,dave

Thread Information