Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

View Poll Results: IS IT Yan Naing Bias ?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 18.18%
  • No

18 81.82%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Is It YAN NAING Bias From Phuketsatellite ?

Hi friends , I'm so sorry for making this problem as a new thread.But I really need to start this....

The problem is when I went to Phuket , Thailand . I've visited to Phuketsatellite and I bought around 6000 bhats of pieces , but he discounted me 5000 bhats.And also he gave me some gifts.Plz. see the first attempt from one of my brother ...

O'dear, it would seem the cats out of the bag,,,

Funny that, he proclaimed on here , how he was finished with satellite stuff. Had sold the business, and was moving back to europe, after he paid me a visit.
    Seems everyone is waiting for him to deliver.

So tell us all Yan,, What did he bribe you with , sorry about the typo, But I clicked send, before I'd finished .What I ment was, What did he give you, to say nice things about him..
    Plz. u don't need to say "sorry" bcoz. u can think that I'm bribe from him.no problem I'm also think about this when I accept his gifts.

No brother Bassett.He pay me some programmer and few fun cards and give me big discount for other programmers which I bought from him.But some cards r useless for me.Also he gave me new satellite receiver but I didn't accept his present bcoz. if I'll accept all his gifts then he can be control me in anyway.Anyhow I'm really thanks for his gifts and his kindness ( any mind he has ) .

Why I praise him bcoz. of his words and one of my friend prove me that he is doing great in cards system before he move to Phuket.Nothing else for me and I'm not taking his present as bribe.I'll never do like this and I'd already told him that he is still on the 100% right way then I'll behind of him but if he'll ripped people off then I'll shout to Mr.Admin to do something.Right?

Plz. feel free to comment me for my Moderation, and I promise I'll never bribe.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Plz. check Another threads' pages... http://www.rdi-board.com/showthread.php?t=52878&page=3 and http://www.rdi-board.com/showthread.php?t=51341&page=17
    They accuse me that I'm in bias.

MY SIDE

I've only one intetion here in RDI is ... I want to help people as much as I can and I'll learn the new technology which I never know.Then I'll share to my my friends and try to built the forum for best .That's all.

In last week of April , I got the Moderator Rank and I act to the best as much as I can and I tried harder than ever in my career.And stay natural , fair , impartial , never bribe , etc...

My hate thing on the forum is fighting each other , and I also look the fight threads and control towards to "Peace".Nowadays forum is hard to see the new technic , interest things and lost the Peace.Most of the thread r being placed "Fighting and Arguments " instead of satellite dicussion.

Especially some of Phuketsatellite's threads have been many pages but nothing good to see.Bcoz. people shouting , fighting , accusing , arguments were placed.So I want to ask my friends who had been included on these threads "Are u come here to fight or for what ? " . Anyhow thanks for ur contribution and cooperation with us for long time.Really appreciate for this.

And here is the poll for my problem , I'll close the poll end of this month.If the vote is less for me (yes) then I'll consider that my friends r thinking that I'm a bias .So that I'll leave from the forum forever and will never come back again as a punishment for my BIAS and BRIBE.thanks for joining my poll.

Above my posts , I've no intention to fight on anyone.Just as a clarification and really thanks for u comments on me.I'll never angry and still Yan Naing is smiling on ur comments.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

please dont let the comments of a few, make u ,or any other member forget ur tireless efforts on this forum.it would be a great loss if u left this forum.
    in my opinion ,,its ur role to "sit on the fence" and look to both sides just as u have been doing.
    hang in there bro yan,,,

Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by yan naing View Post
    Plz. check Another threads' pages... http://www.rdi-board.com/showthread.php?t=52878&page=3 and http://www.rdi-board.com/showthread.php?t=51341&page=17

MY SIDE

I've only one intetion here in RDI is ... I want to help people as much as I can and I'll learn the new technology which I never know.Then I'll share to my my friends and try to built the forum for best .That's all.

In last week of April , I got the Moderator Rank and I act to the best as much as I can and I tried harder than ever in my career.And stay natural , fair , impartial , never bribe , etc...

My hate thing on the forum is fighting each other , and I also look the fight threads and control towards to "Peace".Nowadays forum is hard to see the new technic , interest things and lost the Peace.Most of the thread r being placed "Fighting and Arguments " instead of satellite dicussion.

Especially some of Phuketsatellite's threads have been many pages but nothing good to see.Bcoz. people shouting , fighting , accusing , arguments were placed.So I want to ask my friends who had been included on these threads "Are u come here to fight or for what ? " . Anyhow thanks for ur contribution and cooperation with us for long time.Really appreciate for this.

And here is the poll for my problem , I'll close the poll end of this month.If the vote is less for me (yes) then I'll consider that my friends r thinking that I'm a bias .So that I'll leave from the forum forever and will never come back again as a punishment for my BIAS and BRIBE.thanks for joining my poll.

Above my posts , I've no intention to fight on anyone.Just as a clarification and really thanks for u comments on me.I'll never angry and still Yan Naing is smiling on ur comments.
    My vote is that u r not biased.
    let everyone who thinks that go f**k themselves. just bcoz u went there.

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

MY SIDE

Since when has there been a LAW that YOU cannot visit a Satellite SHOP named Phuket Satellite ? YOU done the right thing by visiting the SHOP as your intension was to find out if this SHOP really was there or FAKE ?
    Your findings upon visiting the SHOP confirmed that YES it reallty does exist in the real world -Which also does tell other MEMBERS also something that we dont hide behind a keyboard and its a REAL SHOP

That was your ONLY Intension due to some member posting crap
    you was in Thailand on Holiday and thought you would check this MATTER of for yourself once and for all

Your also right by asking these scum who keep posting crap to provide PROOF like a REAL NAME and a Order Number thats the correct way
    THEN WE CAN take over and deal with it . But thats not going to Happen for the simple reason THEY have ordered nothing or they would post the truth in 5 mins flat

The ONLY thing the MODS should do is WARN these posters who continue and also insult the Moderators is BAN THEM 100% every other FORUM bans trouble makers in 5 mins FLAT .

So let the POLL BEGIN !

Did YAN do the wrong thing by visiting a Satellite SHOP in Thailand who does Advertise on this FORUM and his intension was to find out if a Real Company or FAKE

OR Should RDI allow Advertise Sponsor's without knowing who or what they are and could be hiding behind a Keyboard and a major scam ?

Dont think i have to tell you the correct answer

Last edited by PhuketSatellite; 5th August 2007 at 01:41.

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

I have no problems with you whatsoever yan.
    Keep up the good work, you're doing fine.

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

hi dear yan

since i now for few month and mainly from the rdi forum, and i got a lot of help from u and helped back, i got to say that it no one issue what u buy in PhuketSatellite and what he give or not for free !, if u fill well with it then, fine with me,it is like i contact u via pm on the miramar card (havent got an anser back from u probley u to bussey) i have no attention to hert u, sorry if i did.

PhuketSatellite, ther are times that holding our tone and breth is beter then going into fight with pepole that this is all what they look for , so relax, engoy from what u do, and let ther fingers sweting on the keybord.

well i wish all rdi members happy weekend

aikki

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Smile You are a Real Gentleman

Yan Please ,I know that most of our RDI members needs you for valuable information and that you have supported all the Way,WE need you BIG Brother.DON'T GO !
    Hi friends , I'm so sorry for making this problem as a new thread.But I really need to start this....

The problem is when I went to Phuket , Thailand . I've visited to Phuketsatellite and I bought around 6000 bhats of pieces , but he discounted me 5000 bhats.And also he gave me some gifts.Plz. see the first attempt from one of my brother ...

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default useless talking

yan, you are taking this all much to personally, when you look at former other topics ( this style ) you will also see that the people who always jump on there horse to complain and attack somebody or something are also always the same people( no need to mention names, look at the other threads....), maybe the problem is with them, nothing wrong with you ...... , maybe they are borred when there is not so much sat info sometimes.leave them complain and attack people, best defense here is not to reply on there nonsens......., problem is always : more easy to talk bad about something than good.......
    so keep on doing what you are doing , there are still more people appreciate what you are doing than there are complainers......
    good luck to all ......

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Is It YAN NAING Bias From Phuketsatellite ?

My Dear Friends , Ko Yan Naing ....
    Is ur intention in RDI .... to help for all people as much as u can ?
    Why do u want to delete ur intention for some useless threads ?
    If ur body is good , ur head move nowhere .
    So I want to give advice you ....
    u try to win ur intention with careless for some useless threads !
    And u live not to happen (with care) as they thought !
    I believe u , u want to help for all people and u want to live as peace .
    Let u can be situate in RDI for long life .....

Platinum member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

This forum is a sat forum is not a quarrelsome forum.The duty of all members are to distribute that we know and to study that we don't know from this forum.Don't argue and fight with one another.I am outsider and looker.
    I believe Mr Yan
    he will not bias because he gives many help for this forum .Everybody will have his help.
    @ Mr yan
    U don't need to out of this forum forever.U have ability and helper for this forum. everyone who don't help for this forum should be out.
    Moderator is because of ability.
    ျမန္မာျပည္သူျပည္သားအားလံုးကုိျကိုဆုိပါတယ္။

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Cool

you dont need to leave the forum for phuketsatellite.you are more good than him.

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by wisefellow View Post
    you dont need to leave the forum for phuketsatellite.you are more good than him.
    and i think that u shud f.... off from this forum edited- mod

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Hi bro yan,
    I know you are not and wont be biased at any one time, plus you don't have to leave the forum, even if the debate and vote goes against you.
    as in business you had a right to buy whatever you bought at any discounts offered to you, thats your legitimate right.
    now as a moderator which is like a judge, you cannot take presents from any side of a controversial pair, because the other will feel you are compromised for that present, and might be biased on your future judgments. or the giver might want a favor against the second party, and you will find it very difficult to say no and offend him after the presents.
    in all you shouldn't have talked about the free gifts on forum, thats where some feel you are compromised on whatever judgment or decision you make, they'll find it pro- the giver.
    this is a long running issue, do not fully get sucked into it brother, keep your goodness as always.
    if someone gives you a present, keep it, if he says you must shout it out, then thats intimidation.
    forget all this and carry on with your brilliant sat work.

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by cogil View Post
    Hi bro yan,
    I know you are not and wont be biased at any one time, plus you don't have to leave the forum, even if the debate and vote goes against you.
    as in business you had a right to buy whatever you bought at any discounts offered to you, thats your legitimate right.
    now as a moderator which is like a judge, you cannot take presents from any side of a controversial pair, because the other will feel you are compromised for that present, and might be biased on your future judgments. or the giver might want a favor against the second party, and you will find it very difficult to say no and offend him after the presents.
    in all you shouldn't have talked about the free gifts on forum, thats where some feel you are compromised on whatever judgment or decision you make, they'll find it pro- the giver.
    this is a long running issue, do not fully get sucked into it brother, keep your goodness as always.
    if someone gives you a present, keep it, if he says you must shout it out, then thats intimidation.
    forget all this and carry on with your brilliant sat work.
    This is too seriuos and a very bad attack on Dear YAN

We gave him discount ( SO WHAT )
    I also give customers and RDI Members Discount

YAN is not held to us in anyway - HOW is he bias

He is a Moderator and NOTHING ELSE

He CAN if he wish Speak Bad About Our Company

He CAN if he wish BAN us from the FORUM

So there you have it he is NOT held to us at all !

SO if YAN was to BAN or Speak Bad we dont hold it against him

YAN is a Moderator and can Moderate this FORUM in any way he wish as that is the JOB of a MODERATOR .

@ YAN do what u want to do and dont let anyone walk over YOU

MODERATE THE FORUM

Thread Information