Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

View Poll Results: Dth service in cars will make more accidents & people go to hell?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

9 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
    Silver Member Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Smile DTH Service in Cars is nothing but “Direct to Hell"

DTH Service in Cars is nothing but “Direct to Hell”
    By Deepak Kumar Mohanty

July 31: Just a couple of days back I heard the news from one of my friend that Zee Group’s “direct to home” service or DTH is going to provide DishTV service for cars and trains. It seems a good idea as far as train is concerned keeping in mind passengers’ comfort but as far as its service provided to cars is concerned then it is certainly going to raise the toll of ..........................

http://www.newstrackindia.com/newsdetails/566

http://medianetwork.co.in/dishnews/Y...num=1185971646

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by lnb15k View Post
    DTH Service in Cars is nothing but “Direct to Hell”
    By Deepak Kumar Mohanty

July 31: Just a couple of days back I heard the news from one of my friend that Zee Group’s “direct to home” service or DTH is going to provide DishTV service for cars and trains. It seems a good idea as far as train is concerned keeping in mind passengers’ comfort but as far as its service provided to cars is concerned then it is certainly going to raise the toll of ..........................

http://www.newstrackindia.com/newsdetails/566

http://medianetwork.co.in/dishnews/Y...num=1185971646
    yes,i read that Dishtv launched this new thing about DTH on road.I think it is quite risky to drive while watching TV.I dont understand why it goes to Hell only WE can go to paradise also if we are watching good channels on that TV.

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

What type of technology will they use for this type of transmissin.Will they use MMDS system?
    More risky than mobile while driving.
    Abdur-Rehman Dawar.

Senior Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by yesudas View Post
    yes,i read that Dishtv launched this new thing about DTH on road.I think it is quite risky to drive while watching TV.I dont understand why it goes to Hell only WE can go to paradise also if we are watching good channels on that TV.
    Hell
    You cannot teach a man anything; you can only help him find it within himself.

Silver Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by dawar098 View Post
    What type of technology will they use for this type of transmissin.Will they use MMDS system?
    More risky than mobile while driving.
    As far as I have heard it is just ordinary dish with automatic positioner and it would receive signal from satellite. Not MMDS which has lesser range & also costly compared to satellite service.

Silver Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by yesudas View Post
    It depends on the person and his past sins. They will be in hell if they are a sinner no matter what they watch now If a person is in hell then be assured that he is a sinner. Author thought everyone would go to hell

Silver Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by mj786 View Post
    Hell
    mj you are naughty

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Talking watching while driving

i dont know if its certain condemnation or not,,,but here in thailand it is common practice to mount tv on the dashboard of the car,total blind spot,,along with the several rego stickers and buddist effigies and strings of flowers hanging from the revision mirrors,,at least with dth there would be something decent to watch maybe,,hahaha.

Thread Information