Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Thread: Need a help !

Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Need a help !

Hello there, I got a problem & the the problem is I got the STB of dish india tv but I dont have DISH antena installed on the roof of my house and the reason behind this is, I got 16 feet dish antena but I am unable to fix it because its very big and I cant fix it and cant ask anyone to come and fix it for me ,i wana do it maself.. I want is that "IS there any DISH Antena available in market which is small in size"and can be easily pick and drop ,I saw the very dish in the dishtv website and I loved it .. can I get that size dish in the market ? and secondly what LNB fixes in it as I will focus my dish to NSS6(dishtv sat) satelite beacuse I am having dishindia tv STB,Whats the price etc.Please do help me in this regard ,i will be very thankful.

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

you can get any dish size u require,
    the lnb to be fitted is subject to the transponders
    you are willing to receive, plus you can always change from
    c band to ku lnbs.
    do more research and you'll just go ahead.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by dvbox View Post
    Hello there, I got a problem & the the problem is I got the STB of dish india tv but I dont have DISH antena installed on the roof of my house and the reason behind this is, I got 16 feet dish antena but I am unable to fix it because its very big and I cant fix it and cant ask anyone to come and fix it for me ,i wana do it maself.. I want is that "IS there any DISH Antena available in market which is small in size"and can be easily pick and drop ,I saw the very dish in the dishtv website and I loved it .. can I get that size dish in the market ? and secondly what LNB fixes in it as I will focus my dish to NSS6(dishtv sat) satelite beacuse I am having dishindia tv STB,Whats the price etc.Please do help me in this regard ,i will be very thankful.

First where is ur location , if u r in India then u can shoot NSS 6 with small dish which u seen in their website.And u can get easily from the Sat shops.
    U can only use Universal Ku Lnb for Dish Tv package.
    For the price u can check on their website and other Indian friends can tell u exact price.

Hope it'll help u anyway.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Prices approximately in India are
    90 cm dish INR 700 - 900
    Universal Ku band LNB 350 to 600

wait for more quotes

Thread Information