Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.


Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Senior Member Expert
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    South India
    Posts
    1,090
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default SUN DTH launch UPDATES


    Sun Direct DTH is planning to launch next month by 15th Aug or at most by month end.

    they had given advertisement for requirement of distributors/dealers etc in local news papers.

    by 15th aug we will know their pricing details etc.
    You cannot teach a man anything; you can only help him find it within himself.

  2. #2
    alanpaladka
    Guest
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Default

    Yes. I saw the news on Kannada newspaper. They want distributors.

  3. #3
    Silver Member Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Chennai, India
    Posts
    2,090
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mj786 View Post
    Sun Direct DTH is planning to launch next month by 15th Aug or at most by month end.

    they had given advertisement for requirement of distributors/dealers etc in local news papers.

    by 15th aug we will know their pricing details etc.
    I also saw the advertisement in the 'The Hindu' few days back. But how do you know that they are going to start around 15th August?

    The greedy cable operators in Tamil Nadu would not like this DTH.

  4. #4
    alanpaladka
    Guest
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Default

    That we can say only after its launch. Because I think every DTH operator promised that they will be the cheapest. But till now, no one kept their promise. We have to wait till Reliance comes to this business. Only after the launch of BlueMagic, competition starts.

    Personally, I don't have any hopes on Bharti(Airtel) DTH. They are simply money suckers.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Expert
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    South India
    Posts
    1,090
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alanpaladka View Post
    That we can say only after its launch. Because I think every DTH operator promised that they will be the cheapest. But till now, no one kept their promise. We have to wait till Reliance comes to this business. Only after the launch of BlueMagic, competition starts.

    Personally, I don't have any hopes on Bharti(Airtel) DTH. They are simply money suckers.

    there are rumours that sun dth will come with 80rs package consisting of all Sun channels. so whatever the extra channels will be added later will have extra cost.
    You cannot teach a man anything; you can only help him find it within himself.

  6. #6
    Silver Member Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Chennai, India
    Posts
    2,090
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by mj786 View Post
    there are rumours that sun dth will come with 80rs package consisting of all Sun channels. so whatever the extra channels will be added later will have extra cost.
    Alanpaladaka I also think the same. Airtel was never cheap. Sun Dth might be cheaper for some time till the markets pick up for them. It would be nice if they give it for the rates MJ has quoted.

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top