Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

anjum73
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Default Fortec star LIFETIME II

i brought this reciever just yesterday. its working for all showtime,art, multichoice, pehla .
    But i want to know how this is working and how much months or days it will work. also from where we can get the upgrade for that reciever.
    if some 1 can reply me for this system i will be thankful to him.

MVDIG Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Lightbulb

I think this Fortecstar Lifetime2
    That you need connect internet?
    If yes, here is latest only released software

http://www.maldiviandigital.com/forum325/

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Yes anjum73 u r right u have to connect to internet but for that u need a device 2.5 times expensive than the receiver cost.It opens the packages as u said So purchase the device and ur dealer will connect the whole setup.

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by anjum73 View Post
    i brought this reciever just yesterday. its working for all showtime,art, multichoice, pehla .
    But i want to know how this is working and how much months or days it will work. also from where we can get the upgrade for that reciever.
    if some 1 can reply me for this system i will be thankful to him.
    ALL FORTECSTAR NEW SOFTWARES GO HERE :http://www.dsstester.com/files.php?cat=16

(KANNAL PARPATHUM POI.KATHAAL KERPPATHUM POI.PRACTICLES ONLY MEI)

http://sharafscs.blogspot.in/

anjan_nur

Yes This receiver is connected to the internet thro dsl and all channels on nilesat,badr,hotbird and pas10 openup. I didnot try astra as i donot have footprint. for softwares you take from AL7BAR-SOFT1.COM and some info from their forum.You can upgrade your software thro internet by just typing 9906 on the remote while viewing any encrypted channel.
    Enjoy!
    Anvar

FINISHED&GONE WITH SILENT Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by anjan_nur View Post
    Yes This receiver is connected to the internet thro dsl and all channels on nilesat,badr,hotbird and pas10 openup. I didnot try astra as i donot have footprint. for softwares you take from AL7BAR-SOFT1.COM and some info from their forum.You can upgrade your software thro internet by just typing 9906 on the remote while viewing any encrypted channel.
    Enjoy!
    Anvar
    dear anvar, what happened? i didn't get any reply from u ,yet?
    regards-george

anjum73

Thanks for all of you dear respected seniors friends.
    But still i could not solve problem. which reciever i bring its working good. version available is 1.00 and its working good but some time channel responding stop and i want to update. if some 1 have information that howw i can update. i download loader + software but when connect to reciever for updating reply came that "the downloading is not requested" i check my cable its ok i updated my other besat and skyview reciever without any problem.
    also what is the difference between new version and version 1
    thansks to all who give response.

anjum73

Quote Originally Posted by georgekamal View Post
    dear anvar, what happened? i didn't get any reply from u ,yet?
    regards-george
    can u explain more pls. how to type this 9906. i am new user for that reciever can u pls. share ur information. also problem for ethernet adopter normal 2 lights are working PWR and ACT but sometime start light for CONF and dont go untill factory reciever. after that all channel i loose i have to search again. pls solve problem.

FINISHED&GONE WITH SILENT Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by anjum73 View Post
    can u explain more pls. how to type this 9906. i am new user for that reciever can u pls. share ur information
    after the new software updation just press 9906 from ur rcu on any crypted channels.

anjum73

Quote Originally Posted by anjan_nur View Post
    Enjoy!
    Anvar
    can u explain more pls. how to type this 9906. i am new user for that reciever can u pls. share ur information. also problem for ethernet adopter normal 2 lights are working PWR and ACT but sometime start light for CONF and dont go untill factory reciever. after that all channel i loose i have to search again. pls solve problem

Thread Information