Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Thread: Wiz Tech 260

Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Wiz Tech 260

Wiztech 260 / Starsat 2100CU

Sir,
    I have problem abuot my reciever WIZ TECH 260 (STB Version: V1.100,and Hardware:T3,F0,M33); i don't know how can i find the downloader software.
    And also the new Starsat 2100CU i download the firmware is good it is work the channel that i want;but after edit/delete and back up the deleted channels, and the last step i deleted again after a while all the display disapper even in the front panel of the STB: not booting any more .
    Do you have some any idea or any tools software's to trouble shoot this problem?
    please help me. Thanks you very much.

bjsantos
    Last edited by bjsantos; 20th July 2007 at 22:13. Reason: Additional

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by bjsantos View Post

Sir,
    I have problem abuot my reciever WIZ TECH 260 (STB Version: V1.100,and Hardware:T3,F0,M33); i don't know how can i find the downloader software.
    And also the new Starsat 2100CU i download the firmware is good it is work the channel that i want;but after edit/delete and back up the deleted channels, and the last step i deleted again after a while all the display disapper even in the front panel of the STB: not booting any more .
    Do you have some any idea or any tools software's to trouble shoot this problem?

bjsantos
    try this out;

WIZTECH

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Wiz Tech 260 (CAS keys missing)

Dear Mr.Gogil,
    Thank you very much that you gaving downloader for this reciever.But
    I have a problem again after upgrading : 1st i reset defoult before downloading the unit, using Loader V2.41 and download Mode "EXECUTION" i browse Wiz260-08Sep05, but after these happen the all display keys CAS is missing: never appearing.
    Sir, how can i return these problem: i can't watch or not open channels that watching before like cnn in the hotbird sat. Please help me again and i hope you have a solution, God bless and more health to come.

bjsantos

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

bjsantos[/LEFT]

Try to reload the software again and still it's accept the software from RS 232 cable u don't need to do anything and ur receiver will recover.But if it's not accept the soft from serial cable then u need to play with JTag.

Thx.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by yan naing View Post
    Try to reload the software again and still it's accept the software from RS 232 cable u don't need to do anything and ur receiver will recover.But if it's not accept the soft from serial cable then u need to play with JTag.

Thx.
    Dear yan naing,
    Thank you very much for your sugestions.But, what about the JTag i dont know this: tell me please about this, and please if you have a software for trouble shooting stb you can share with me?
    God bless you, and more power always.

bjsantos

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Wez Tech 260 fta (cas/keys missing)

Help me,
    I have a problem after upgrading wez tech 260fta: 1st i reset defoult before downloading the unit, using Loader V2.41 and download Mode "EXECUTION" i browse Wiz260-08Sep05, but after these happen the all display keys CAS is missing: never appearing again .
    How can you give solution this problem: i can't watch or not open channels that watching before like cnn in the hotbird sat. Please help me, and i hope you have a solution, God bless you all, and more health to come.

bjsantos

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Help me,
    I have a problem after upgrading wez tech 260fta: 1st i reset defoult before downloading the unit, using Loader V2.41 and download Mode "EXECUTION" i browse Wiz260-08Sep05, but after these happen the all display keys CAS is missing: never appearing again .
    How can you give solution this problem: i can't watch or not open channels that watching before like cnn in the hotbird sat. Please help me, and i hope you have a solution, God bless you all, and more health to come.

bjsantos
    If tthe software is correct have you tried;

menu - 2580 - always on- save - exit.

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Sir,
    The software that i used is wiztech260: i'm using downloader mode "execution". If during the downloading i'm not used TV,reciever and computer only.So i'll try these sir: (menu - 2580 - always on- save - exit.)
    Thank you for helping me, this is the my first time.

bjsantos

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by cogil View Post
    If tthe software is correct have you tried;

menu - 2580 - always on- save - exit.
    Dear Sir,
    Il try to downloading again in more than one hour still the same: not appearing the CODE (KEYS) SYSTEM completly, and i'm not found the menu - 2580 in the tv so how can i save.The software is correct.
    Please Sir, can you give me the completly details and exactly pin schedule of the RS232 wirings; and the using of the loader ("Execution" , "Ota" i'm using this in the stb have i'm found additional features that is Multi pictures good, & "Hex Download" is for Code Keys).And how many minutes to down load?
    Thank you very much for giving me a chance again.More power to you and your love ones.

bjsantos

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

After downloading the software.
    use the remote;
    on normal screen
    press "menu"
    then "2580"
    then you should see a choice line; choose "always on"

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by cogil View Post
    After downloading the software.
    use the remote;
    on normal screen
    press "menu"
    then "2580"
    then you should see a choice line; choose "always on"
    Sir,
    Thank you very much, i did now it's working .
    What about how to edit the I.D.Provider of each code system? I try to install the new ID provider (******) one of my new research.
    Thanks you for your advice more power to you.

bjsantos

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by yan naing View Post

Thx.
    Sir,
    I'm sorry i can't reply you immedietly: the problem about starsat is solved (power supply is the couse; i return it back into the supplier thiers warranty).
    Now it's okay now , Sir thank you very much, more power to you & your family.

bjsantos

Thread Information