Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 16 EUR (16%)
Donate to support this site...

RDI - Board Default Avatar

Default STRONG SRT 3620 survey.

To all experts,

i would just like to ask about the satellite receiver STRONG. My friend is offering me this box but unfortunately we do not know if this box is having a function same that of the Metabox STB. Is STRONG receiver really good or not in both software and hardware?

Please I need your comment especially with their model SRT 3620 and SRT 3630.

Junior Member Friend

Dammam, Saudi Arabia
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default RE: STRONG SRT–3620 Survey

I’m a shamed owner of Strong SRT–4620 and SRT–4635. It can be perfectly used in Middle East and Europe as the firmware support (for AU/AR of Polsat, TPS, Cyfra, ART, DAN) is promptly on time via crosat and smartpatch03 websites. But in Asia Pacific... ABSOLUTELY ROTTEN! AuroRoll firmware for Dream is unavailable and you have to manually enter the Nagra keys in the event of code change three times a day. You’ll be like Jimmy Santos telling the satreceiver, ”I’ll change you 3X a day”! Joel, the Pinoy helpman of ICC store which is the dealer of Strong, lured me in buying the satreceiver units assuring that it autorolls Dream... and one of these days, I’m planning to kick and beat him into pulp and let him automatically roll in the streets of Al–Khobar.

I hope that SRT–3620 and SRT–3630 you’re mentioning are different from what I have, but my unsolicited advice is: stick to EMetabox, Astrovox, or Micro–X if you’re planning to use the units in the Philippines.

guys, i'm planning to purchase a satellite receiver and use in pinas for my dream. can anyone give some recommendation which brand and model that will work. easy to upgrade and can be purcahse in alkhobar.

lastly, where can i get the dream autoroll.

Thread Information