Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.


Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
  1. #1
    Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    yadanabon
    Posts
    90
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Innovia-3088(old model )'s software...


    All dear friends...
    Please .. I want to get Innovia-3088(old model , without key code system )'s software .

  2. #2
    FINISHED&GONE WITH SILENT Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,675
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soeminnaing.jj View Post
    All dear friends...
    Please .. I want to get Innovia-3088(old model , without key code system )'s software .
    what do u mean? do u have patch software for this box?

  3. #3
    Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    yadanabon
    Posts
    90
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default software of Innovia-3088(old model )

    Quote Originally Posted by georgekamal View Post
    what do u mean? do u have patch software for this box?
    I mean ....
    My receiver was dead by data transfering with receiver to receiver , i.e ...
    electric is off before copy is not complete .
    Now , my receiver shown on front pannel [ 0000 ] and any shown on TV screen .
    So I want to get original software of old model innovia-3088 .

  4. #4
    FINISHED&GONE WITH SILENT Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,675
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soeminnaing.jj View Post
    I mean ....
    My receiver was dead by data transfering with receiver to receiver , i.e ...
    electric is off before copy is not complete .
    Now , my receiver shown on front pannel [ 0000 ] and any shown on TV screen .
    So I want to get original software of old model innovia-3088 .
    so , the software currupted in ur box......and so only the software is not enough for ur box ,its need dump programming.
    as of ur post, u had one more box....right? if yes, just copy the dump file from the another box by using the jtag cable if u r not having the labtool...and re program again the damage box with copied dump file by using the jtag....if u need know more about the jtag...plz visit the following thread

  5. #5
    Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    67
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by georgekamal View Post
    so , the software currupted in ur box......and so only the software is not enough for ur box ,its need dump programming.
    as of ur post, u had one more box....right? if yes, just copy the dump file from the another box by using the jtag cable if u r not having the labtool...and re program again the damage box with copied dump file by using the jtag....if u need know more about the jtag...plz visit the following thread
    dear sir my problem is still there
    will i ever succeed in viewing edit key menu (code menu) in my fortec star CI 5800/9800.
    its all upon u.

  6. #6
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    21.95° N 97.06° E
    Posts
    6,263
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soeminnaing.jj View Post
    All dear friends...
    Please .. I want to get Innovia-3088(old model , without key code system )'s software .

    Hi brother , IDS 3088 N or IDS 3088? The easy way to know is the tuner is short or long ?


    Regards.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

    DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .



  7. #7
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    myanmar
    Posts
    26
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Thumbs up Innovia 3088Ca?

    Dear all,
    I would like to know master password for innovia 3088 CA with card function.Thanks!
    Rest in peace

  8. #8
    Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    yadanabon
    Posts
    90
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Innovia[ IDS-3088N ]

    Dear Ko Yan Naing ...
    My receiver is Innovia [IDS-3088N ]
    and tunner is short .
    Plz. give me that software . I'm watting ..
    Many thanks ...

  9. #9
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    21.95° N 97.06° E
    Posts
    6,263
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soeminnaing.jj View Post
    Dear Ko Yan Naing ...
    My receiver is Innovia [IDS-3088N ]
    and tunner is short .
    Plz. give me that software . I'm watting ..
    Many thanks ...

    Hi bro. I'll send it tomorrow but just let me know the long tuner or short tuner?


    Thx.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

    DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .



  10. #10
    Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    yadanabon
    Posts
    90
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Innovia [IDS- 3088N ]

    Quote Originally Posted by yan naing View Post
    Hi bro. I'll send it tomorrow but just let me know the long tuner or short tuner?


    Thx.
    Dear Bro. ....
    Short tuner .
    If u have no difficult , I want to get two softwares of long tuner and short tuner .
    p/s .... If I want to send pictures or softwres to RDI , how do I do ?

  11. #11
    Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    yadanabon
    Posts
    90
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Innovia [IDS-3088N ]'s software ....

    Dear brother Yan Naing ...
    Are you busy ?
    I'm waiting for your reply .

  12. #12
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    21.95° N 97.06° E
    Posts
    6,263
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soeminnaing.jj View Post
    Dear brother Yan Naing ...
    Are you busy ?
    I'm waiting for your reply .



    Sorry for my late brother , yes I'm busy today and I'll definitely upload this file tomorrow.Sorry again for my late.


    Regards.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

    DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .



  13. #13
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    21.95° N 97.06° E
    Posts
    6,263
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Ko Soeminnaing, plz. check here http://www.rdi-board.com/showthread.php?t=37325&page=36


    Thx.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

    DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .



  14. #14
    Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    yadanabon
    Posts
    90
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Software for Innovia [ IDS-3088N ]

    Quote Originally Posted by yan naing View Post
    Many thanks ..., Dear yan
    Plz. u not change my name .
    That name give me from my mum .
    My name is Soe Min Naing .

  15. #15
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    21.95° N 97.06° E
    Posts
    6,263
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by soeminnaing.jj View Post
    Many thanks ..., Dear yan
    Plz. u not change my name .
    That name give me from my mum .
    My name is Soe Min Naing .

    OK sorry for my mistake MR.SOE MIN NAING .
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

    DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .



 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top