Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Exclamation Need some help on sharing DM7000 english preferrable

Hi there,

Sorry if i havent researched properly, as i tried to go through the board many answers are conflicting in this regard. If some one could guide me to a simple answer to my question.

Now basically what i want is card sharing (well lets call it one way sharing as i dont have any cards to share at the moment)

What i have:

1. DM7000
    2. 1 Mbps Dedicated Connection (BUT NOT STATIC IP CONNECTION)

Now i need to know on CCcam or whatever other cam, how can i get some codes streaming over http my way? do i have to buy subscription as i am interested basically in English language programs and where i am located i have good access to footprint of European satellites as well as some Asian satellites (very few)

And what kind of extra setups will i need to do, some special routers or stuff.

Amy help in this regard will be highly appreciated!

Cheers

xeren

Târnacopist Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by xeren View Post
    Hi there,

Sorry if i havent researched properly, as i tried to go through the board many answers are conflicting in this regard. If some one could guide me to a simple answer to my question.

Now basically what i want is card sharing (well lets call it one way sharing as i dont have any cards to share at the moment)

What i have:

1. DM7000
    2. 1 Mbps Dedicated Connection (BUT NOT STATIC IP CONNECTION)

Now i need to know on CCcam or whatever other cam, how can i get some codes streaming over http my way? do i have to buy subscription as i am interested basically in English language programs and where i am located i have good access to footprint of European satellites as well as some Asian satellites (very few)

And what kind of extra setups will i need to do, some special routers or stuff.

Amy help in this regard will be highly appreciated!

Cheers

xeren

First of all, welcome on board!

You have a great receiver (dm7k), you have an internet connection so you can start using one or even more cams to "open" different packages. The fact that you don't have static IP is not a problem, really!
    But to start a real sharing, you will need first of all a subscription to at least one package. This is the typical way to start ... of course, you can try even with no local card, but will be very difficult to find lines.
    What cam? In this moment you have two main options, Gbox or CCcam. There are few other options, but these two are covering maybe 90% of the "market".

You will need a common router, with portforward option but i suppose that all of these are covering this request.
    Any questions? Please ask, we will be happy to help you!

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Smile Hey that was fast

SatWien,

First of all many thanks for the warm welcome, really feels nice to be greeted this way! kudos for it. Oki now basically what i have to do is get some local card here and figure out how to share, i read a bit documentation on CCcam and it makes a bit of sense although smart cards is not my forte!.

But one question again is there a way that i can buy some subscription here on rdi? i mean my geographical location where i am located the card will cost me an arm and leg jokingly actually but none the less it will be more convenient that i pay over paypal or something so that i get a good english package right here from the source But whatever the case i still need to check the latency and stuff if the process is feasible, so if there is someone willing to give access for 3-4 days, which gives me enough time to test and on coming saturday i go and get a local card to share!

Anyways being so new on board and asking this much is pretty out of the way, none the less your help was very much appreciated

Cheers

Xeren

Târnacopist Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Buying a subscription to one or another DTH supplier is not so simple if you are abroad. If not a secret, where are you located? Maybe we can recommend you a local card, much cheaper than an “imported” one. Why so? Because the suppliers are allowed to sell only on limited territories, due to taxation reasons, licences and copyrights reasons etc.

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Lightbulb Hi again :)

SatWien

Thanks once again for the timely answer, actually i was waiting that some one might reply I am located in Northern Cyprus and over here i can get my hands on DigiTurk card on weekend.

That wont be a problem but what i needed to ask was that i need to share, so that i can get some good channels of HotBird namely C***a+ and Sk***alia via some kind of sharing over internet. What i meant to say was if i could pay for some kind of inernet subscription fee or something. As i do not enjoy d***tu*k much any way and their plans are a hassle! But not a problem if some one would be willing to share the other packages i shall get it anyhow.

So my question is where do i post a request to find some one willing to share some good subscriptions over the internet. I have been searching for a few weeks, but this is such a hush hush topic that no one even is willing to come forward an reply i do understand the sensitivity of the matter

Much appreciated

Xeren

Bla bla bla... Mentor
    La malul mării... Negre(Ro) si/sau a Nordului (N)
    Posts Thanks / Likes

@xeren:
    M8, below you can find some good c***sh****g websites:
    link#1
    link#2
    link#3
    After registering, you can obtain a lot of servers from there, but you need to have patience to get them in time!
    Enjoy!
    Am ajuns la concluzia ca in Vest este mai curat pentru simplul motiv ca aici ploua mai des...

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Thumbs up

yogipiti75

Many thanks m8

Checking the sites out now, will report how it goes. Thanks to all others here on rdi as well who took interest, i shall recommend this board to every one, nice place to be rdi rocks

Cheers

Xeren

Thread Information