Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.


Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 32
  1. #1
    Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    uae
    Posts
    56
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default most secure encryption system?


    dear friends

    just need your openion.what is the most secure encryption system?
    NDS
    Power Vu
    Conax
    Viacess
    Seca
    ******
    or some others

    Thanks
    Nizar
    Be Good & Do Good!

  2. #2
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    424
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    power vu
    Dreambox_82

  3. #3
    Moderator Expert
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Africa-Kenya-Nbi
    Posts
    3,108
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nizar123 View Post
    dear friends

    just need your openion.what is the most secure encryption system?
    NDS
    Power Vu
    Conax
    Viacess
    Seca
    ******
    or some others

    Thanks
    Nizar
    i would say
    1 power vu
    2 nds
    3 irdto
    4 conax
    5 seca
    6 viaccess
    7 nagra
    please correct my assumption

  4. #4
    Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    85
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    i would say

    SA'S (PowerVu)

  5. #5
    canine consultant Expert
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    over the Hill, and down the road
    Posts
    1,318
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    PowerVu without a doubt, followed by NDS.

    But having said that, there are clown's on here who will consistantly tell you, they have a free server for NDS
    regards from OZ bassett

  6. #6
    Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    uae
    Posts
    56
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    dear
    But power VU is not like other encryption sysytem.You cannot use any card for powervu.Only the specified receiver(scientific atlanta) can use.Everything is engraved in the receiver itself
    i think NDS is the most secure system now followed by conax.its been a long time conax existing without any problem.now a days no conax encrypted channels can be viewable by pirate methods

    any comments

    Nizar
    Be Good & Do Good!

  7. #7
    Member Mentor
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    677
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nizar123 View Post
    dear
    But power VU is not like other encryption sysytem.You cannot use any card for powervu.Only the specified receiver(scientific atlanta) can use.Everything is engraved in the receiver itself
    i think NDS is the most secure system now followed by conax.its been a long time conax existing without any problem.now a days no conax encrypted channels can be viewable by pirate methods

    any comments

    Nizar
    Yep in Conax they marry the STB to the box, so even more difficult, I guess

  8. #8
    Silver Member Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Chennai, India
    Posts
    2,090
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dom06 View Post
    Yep in Conax they marry the STB to the box, so even more difficult, I guess
    ...., that won't make it hard. Just a simple software hack can change the number in the stb

    PowerVu is good.

    @bassett
    Soon I am going to give cardsharing (without cards) for PowerVu For RDI members, First person will get it totally free. No funds involved. PM me This offer is only available for Bassett

  9. #9
    Member Mentor
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    677
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    [quote=lnb15k;366653]....., that won't make it hard. Just a simple software hack can change the number in the stb

    Half the job done,then start looking for emu process

  10. #10
    Silver Member Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Chennai, India
    Posts
    2,090
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    [quote=dom06;366662]
    Quote Originally Posted by lnb15k View Post
    Silly, that won't make it hard. Just a simple software hack can change the number in the stb

    Half the job done,then start looking for emu process
    There is one emu distributed by your friend but that would make the dish tv stb to ordinary one. Ie.Cannot decode channels anymore.

    People have already managed to change the STB number and they are watching the programmes with one card instead of paying for two cards. That can be also called card sharing but in a more simple way. They just use long wires. No computer, no internet nothing. Some thing is better than nothing. Those people can be called real experts.

  11. #11
    Member Mentor
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    677
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    [quote=lnb15k;366664]
    Quote Originally Posted by dom06 View Post

    There is one emu distributed by your friend but that would make the dish tv stb to ordinary one. Ie.Cannot decode channels anymore.

    People have already managed to change the STB number and they are watching the programmes with one card instead of paying for two cards. That can be also called card sharing but in a more simple way.
    Thanks for news lnbk
    Thanks for the info lnbk
    Card sharing redifined by lnbk

  12. #12
    Silver Member Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Chennai, India
    Posts
    2,090
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    [quote=dom06;366668]
    Quote Originally Posted by lnb15k View Post

    Thanks for news lnbk
    Thanks for the info lnbk
    Card sharing redifined by lnbk
    I didn't redifine anything. Just wanted to enlighten you about the happenings which is not restrcited to few friends of you.

  13. #13
    Member Mentor
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    677
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    [quote=lnb15k;366671]
    Quote Originally Posted by dom06 View Post

    I didn't redifine anything. Just wanted to enlighten you about the happenings which is not restrcited to few friends of you.
    thanks for the info
    thanks for the enlightment
    which means that If I am able to shove 2 kinds of cards in one receiver that is sort of card sharing
    This expert takes the cake

  14. #14
    Silver Member Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Chennai, India
    Posts
    2,090
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default I have understood you

    [quote=dom06;366679]
    Quote Originally Posted by lnb15k View Post

    thanks for the info
    thanks for the enlightment
    which means that If I am able to shove 2 kinds of cards in one receiver that is sort of card sharing
    This expert takes the cake
    Not at all understanding what my post says and you are deciding who is expert and who is idiot!

    I was telling about 2 receivers 1 sub card and you are talking about 2 cards one receiver. Don't know whether you are serious or just wanted to post some garbage. If you are serious then "It would help you to decode Dish tv channels on another receiver (2nd receiver) without a need for another sub card. But wires are to be connected between both the dish tv receivers and there is no magic in it. Just basic electronics is enough". Still have doubts then PM me. This thread was about Encryption systems and not about hacking.

  15. #15
    Member Mentor
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    677
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Stick to basics


    [quote=lnb15k;366724]
    Quote Originally Posted by dom06 View Post

    Not at all understanding what my post says and you are deciding who is expert and who is idiot!

    I was telling about 2 receivers 1 sub card and you are talking about 2 cards one receiver. Don't know whether you are serious or just wanted to post some garbage. If you are serious then "It would help you to decode Dish tv channels on another receiver (2nd receiver) without a need for another sub card. But wires are to be connected between both the dish tv receivers and there is no magic in it. Just basic electronics is enough". Still have doubts then PM me. This thread was about Encryption systems and not about hacking.

    My dear,
    This thread is about best encription & what each one thinks & their opinion.
    You can post what you think but don't criticize others, justify why you are right & dont bring silly words & new topics. Be specific & clear in what you wanna say. You were the first guy to go off topic with ur crap & card sharing.

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top