Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.


Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    7
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Premiership Games 07/08


    Hey i am new to this forum and was just asking can i view most of the Premiership games on my sat box? i have a technomate box and will post the model number if needed.

    Realy new to this sat stuff so only looking at channels on Hotbird atm but realy want to get channels which show most or if not all English premiership football games.

    any help would be great cheers

  2. #2
    SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Bletchley Park Code Breaking Lab
    Posts
    2,521
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RaidenX View Post
    Hey i am new to this forum and was just asking can i view most of the Premiership games on my sat box? i have a technomate box and will post the model number if needed.

    Realy new to this sat stuff so only looking at channels on Hotbird atm but realy want to get channels which show most or if not all English premiership football games.

    any help would be great cheers
    None of use here have the European satellites you have especially the hotbirds.

    The only package that I know of that has all 380 premeir league games is DSTV from 68.5E but it's not FTA
    If Evolution works, why so many idiots?


  3. #3
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    israel
    Posts
    118
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    hi RaidenX

    if your dish is on hotbird only, then the only chanels that will allow u to watch the Premiership Games 07/08 will be tps star the chanel is part of the tps packge, i hope that your satellite reciver able to clear the tps packge.

    hope i helped

    aikki

  4. #4
    Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    7
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    i can change my sat to other channle other then Hotbird but atm thats all im using

  5. #5
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    israel
    Posts
    118
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    RaidenX

    can u recive turksat at 42e?

    if u do, then a chanel called tv8 turky is bridcast all the games, they use biss incription but most recivers suport this system

    regards

    aikki

  6. #6
    Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    7
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aikki View Post
    RaidenX

    can u recive turksat at 42e?

    if u do, then a chanel called tv8 turky is bridcast all the games, they use biss incription but most recivers suport this system

    regards

    aikki
    i have the channel but my friend said it is encrypted and need to find a code on the internet any help ty

  7. #7
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    israel
    Posts
    118
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    RaidenX

    give a look in the link http://www.rdi-files.com/biss.php

    look for tv8

    regards

    aikki

  8. #8
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    18
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default xm

    the..polsat..are..opened..now
    if..they..will..be..opened..then...
    you..can..see..it..on..polsat..sport
    also..tps..will..show..it..for..sure
    and..this..period..there..is..auto..update..everyd ay
    atleast..at..my..reciever

  9. #9
    Moderator Expert
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Africa-Kenya-Nbi
    Posts
    3,108
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ******2engineer View Post
    None of use here have the European satellites you have especially the hotbirds.

    The only package that I know of that has all 380 premeir league games is DSTV from 68.5E but it's not FTA
    premier league;
    Did you know that this time the games are only 20% on dstv,
    while Gtv Africa has the 80% as new as it is on eutelsat W3 7 east

  10. #10
    Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    7
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aikki View Post
    RaidenX

    give a look in the link http://www.rdi-files.com/biss.php

    look for tv8

    regards

    aikki
    cheers m8 one more thing how to i enter the 16 digit code

  11. #11
    SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Bletchley Park Code Breaking Lab
    Posts
    2,521
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cogil View Post
    premier league;
    Did you know that this time the games are only 20% on dstv,
    while Gtv Africa has the 80% as new as it is on eutelsat W3 7 east

    DSTV has all 380 games..... that's 100% of the games.
    If Evolution works, why so many idiots?


  12. #12
    Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    7
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ******2engineer View Post
    DSTV has all 380 games..... that's 100% of the games.
    how do i get this sorry realy new to all this

  13. #13
    SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Bletchley Park Code Breaking Lab
    Posts
    2,521
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RaidenX View Post
    how do i get this sorry realy new to all this
    DSTV is located at IS10 68.5E. Not knowing where you live I cannot say if you can get the signal.

    it is Cband and can be received over a large part of the world from the UK across to Japan.
    If Evolution works, why so many idiots?


  14. #14
    Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    7
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by ******2engineer View Post
    DSTV is located at IS10 68.5E. Not knowing where you live I cannot say if you can get the signal.

    it is Cband and can be received over a large part of the world from the UK across to Japan.
    i liv in the souteast of England if that helps

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top