Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Channels on Intelsat 10 68.5 E

Dear friends,
    I have a a problem in getting the ARY package (ARY Asia, ARY One World,etc) and Hum TV on Intelsat 10 68.5 E. (Just that in evenings ARY is ok at least no interference happens, otherwise specially in the day time the signals get inturrepted but as for HumTV it is gone all time, before it was coming but now blank.)
    All the rest of the transponders are showing a signal strength of above 60% with a quality similiar to above 60% but ARY package and Hum TV has a strength of 60% but a signal quality of 20% in my Digitall SCI-190M receiver.
    As an information, i have got a 2.00 m offset dish with a Nextwave C band LNB with 17 K.
    What can be the problem.....can anyone please help me out. As per lyngsat coverage, with a dish size of 180-200m is enough for me to receive the channels in my area.
    Waiting for your valueable feedbacks......

Silver Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Did you peek your dish during the problematic time? Some times those wireless internet services also causes problems. It happens to me too. Most of the transponders would be weaker than normal during the day time but during the night they are all fine. Heat might also be a problem.

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

multichoice africa transponders have the same problem
    DM 600+80GB DM 7020+160GB+ LED 55"

Senior Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default just check it

Dear just read it and apply it,
    Ary has low signals now days, and i have 8 feet dish but my dish rod were short so I could not get ary channels but when I placed 54 inch rod then I got ary channels back . i think u have same problem u must look at rods and change them my be u will get those channels.

Silver Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by scrombi View Post
    Dear just read it and apply it,
    Ary has low signals now days, and i have 8 feet dish but my dish rod were short so I could not get ary channels but when I placed 54 inch rod then I got ary channels back . i think u have same problem u must look at rods and change them my be u will get those channels.
    What is that 54 inch rod? Are you telling about the rod which holds the LNB in the focal length?

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Dear friends
    I think it is not because of the rods...it has something to do with either dish alignment or LNB alignment. I am getting the ARY and HUM in the morning almost clearly but during the day time, signal loss occurs and interruption occurs....After that in the evening it gets to normal....
    I have noticed something.....just at the back of my dish there is a centrally setup land antenna for normal channels...Can this have an effect on the signals....
    Please advise

Thread Information