Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.


Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    67
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default New Ch on Yamal 201 90*


    New Ch on Yamal 201 90*
    univ
    11.575 V YAM201 4996 3/4 RUS

  2. #2
    Silver Member Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Chennai, India
    Posts
    2,090
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Thanks for the news. What is size of the dish you are having to receive Yamal 90E?

  3. #3
    Member Mentor
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    836
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default are you receiving Yamal 201 in Chennai

    HI Friend,
    are you receiving Yamal 201 in Chennai.If yes please let me know the Size of Antenna Used.

  4. #4
    Silver Member Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Chennai, India
    Posts
    2,090
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bangalore View Post
    HI Friend,
    are you receiving Yamal 201 in Chennai.If yes please let me know the Size of Antenna Used.
    No I am not receiving it. Alanpaladaka did manage to receive that satellite. He is from Mangalore I think. But he is using 12 feet to receive that satellite. Once there was a thread named satellites receivable in south India or some thing like that name which was started by him. Very good thread though I and other member for some time went offtopic and spoiled a good thread Still it is a good thread. Search for it.

    There most members from south India posted what they received, where and what was their size of dish etc.,

  5. #5
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    21.95° N 97.06° E
    Posts
    6,263
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lnb15k View Post
    No I am not receiving it. Alanpaladaka did manage to receive that satellite. He is from Mangalore I think. But he is using 12 feet to receive that satellite. Once there was a thread named satellites receivable in south India or some thing like that name which was started by him. Very good thread though I and other member for some time went offtopic and spoiled a good thread Still it is a good thread. Search for it.

    There most members from south India posted what they received, where and what was their size of dish etc.,

    May be this thread will help him anyway http://www.rdi-board.com/showthread.php?t=51336 .


    Regards.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

    DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .



  6. #6
    Silver Member Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Chennai, India
    Posts
    2,090
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lnb15k View Post
    No I am not receiving it. Alanpaladaka did manage to receive that satellite. He is from Mangalore I think. But he is using 12 feet to receive that satellite. Once there was a thread named satellites receivable in south India or some thing like that name which was started by him. Very good thread though I and other member for some time went offtopic and spoiled a good thread Still it is a good thread. Search for it.

    There most members from south India posted what they received, where and what was their size of dish etc.,
    This was the thread I was reffering to. There were many posts regarding 6 feet dish.

    http://www.rdi-board.com/showthread.php?t=9597

  7. #7
    Silver Member Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Chennai, India
    Posts
    2,090
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by yan naing View Post
    May be this thread will help him anyway http://www.rdi-board.com/showthread.php?t=51336 .


    Regards.
    That thread started by himself.

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top