Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

BANNED MEMBER Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Smile SW needed to make a funcard au???

needed help again guys coz i need to make my fun au any help is much appreciated. i glitch my rom11 card rev B0C here it is

Opening of COM1 was successful
    ATR String: 3F FF 95 00 FF 91 81 71 A0 47 00 44 4E 41 53 50
    30 31 31 20 52 65 76 42 30 43 3B
    ROM Revision: 011
    EEPROM Revision: RevB0C
    ProviderID: 4E
    CamID: xx xx xx xx
    Using BD3 Key: 4E 69 70 50 45 72 20 49 73 20 61 20 62 75 54 74
    Attempting to login to BD3
    BackDoor login verified
    Dumping Dataspace
    Using BD0 Key: xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx
    Attempting to login to BD3
    Attempting to login to BD0
    BackDoor login verified
    Dumping CodeSpace
    Reading ROM11 successfull
    Card read successfully
    Efficiency: 100.0%, Packets: 141, Retries: 0, Time: 16.35s
    Closing of COM1 was successfull

but i dunno what next to get the details of it and program it to my fun card
    thnx so much 4 those who really willing to help.
    LOG ON TO : www.dreamtester.org

IF YOU FIND ANY MISSPELLED OR ANY TYPOGRAPHICAL ERROR IN ANY OF MY POST IT IS BECOZ YOUR LOOKING AT IT....

Byte Stalker Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

one can make a card au if one knows a management keys! nobody will publish it, once the provider knows it's been compromised they can easily kills it, making it useless!

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

One man Mr.Jimbo can help u but he'll not tell u in public froums...Just pm to him.

Regards.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

BANNED MEMBER Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default re: ON THEM!!!

Quote Originally Posted by yan naing View Post
    One man Mr.Jimbo can help u but he'll not tell u in public froums...Just pm to him.

Regards.
    thanks m8 but maybe i don't think they could help me, coz how many time i tried to registered in that forum still right now i never get lucky to be part of it well i guess i may try again my luck with others who could really help me on this, just little pity feeling on my side that even knowing we have the same flag neither of them i get any help. many thanks to every body who really abide in the "TRADITIONAL SHARING KNOWLEDGE" and not grasping it so secretly by themselves could enjoy like some of them say " it is for educational purpose only" so if its for educatonal purpose share it with others don't keep it only to yourself, it is just showing us you really don't know what ur up to or youre just pretending. thanks and regards to all!

IF YOU FIND ANY MISSPELLED OR ANY TYPOGRAPHICAL ERROR IN ANY OF MY POST IT IS BECOZ YOUR LOOKING AT IT....

Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by bamisto2 View Post
    thanks m8 but maybe i don't think they could help me, coz how many time i tried to registered in that forum still right now i never get lucky to be part of it well i guess i may try again my luck with others who could really help me on this, just little pity feeling on my side that even knowing we have the same flag neither of them i get any help. many thanks to every body who really abide in the "TRADITIONAL SHARING KNOWLEDGE" and not grasping it so secretly by themselves could enjoy like some of them say " it is for educational purpose only" so if its for educatonal purpose share it with others don't keep it only to yourself, it is just showing us you really don't know what ur up to or youre just pretending. thanks and regards to all!
    ang mahirap sayo kaibigan ay dimo naiisip na very sensitive yung issue na yan at gusto mo kasi ay okey lang na matutunan natin ito in open and publicly. sabi ko na nga na matutulungan kita but not in this way kasi masyado tayong lantad. sa pinoy court ay nasabihan na kita pero ano sabi mo... thanks at na glitch ko na yung card then problema mo pa pala kung paano ma au. okey dapat lang na mtutunan mo rin yan pero huwag mo ilantad at talagang dina pwede. to moderator.... is it okey to discuss this publicly.......any comment...

BANNED MEMBER Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by fsales View Post
    ang mahirap sayo kaibigan ay dimo naiisip na very sensitive yung issue na yan at gusto mo kasi ay okey lang na matutunan natin ito in open and publicly. sabi ko na nga na matutulungan kita but not in this way kasi masyado tayong lantad. sa pinoy court ay nasabihan na kita pero ano sabi mo... thanks at na glitch ko na yung card then problema mo pa pala kung paano ma au. okey dapat lang na mtutunan mo rin yan pero huwag mo ilantad at talagang dina pwede. to moderator.... is it okey to discuss this publicly.......any comment...
    everybody m8s pls don't get me in wrong way i'm not try'n to open up or discuss this publically, like what i said before " i'm open to discuss this thrugh PM" or we could use e-mail accnt if it is really needed so, what i don't understand is WHY someone is telling me that they could do this in behalf of me coz they dont wanna let me or "show" me the right path to take instead they reasonout that it is for themselves and for them only, like it or leave it thats the way it goes if this is the case they are really not abiding on the simple rule of "TRADITIONAL SHARING OF KNOWLEDGE" have great week m8s sorry if i told to everybody abt this matter i don't mean to crash some members reputation here, just asking here and wanna know WHY.

ambo
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

I share your feelings bro bamisto. It is true that there are some people who are really knowledgeable about it for for some unknown reasons to us refuses to divulge the knowledge. And it is also true that some people may pretend to know something about it but actually doesn't and its just all talk.

I am exactly in the same position as you.....I think I have the theoretical knowledge but lack the practical knowledge and processes to actually make it work. Its easy to read than to implement.

Thus I resort to scavenging the net and stumbled upon this chinese website: http://www.dm500c.com/Index.html. If youre wlling to put up the cash and take the chance...definitely you'll get your rom11 au image. As for me, I can't so I'll just have to wait it out till it gets publically available.

Beggars can neither be choosers nor complainers.....we only wait for hand-me downs and accept freely what is given to us.

BANNED MEMBER Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ambo View Post
    I share your feelings bro bamisto. It is true that there are some people who are really knowledgeable about it for for some unknown reasons to us refuses to divulge the knowledge. And it is also true that some people may pretend to know something about it but actually doesn't and its just all talk.

I am exactly in the same position as you.....I think I have the theoretical knowledge but lack the practical knowledge and processes to actually make it work. Its easy to read than to implement.

Thus I resort to scavenging the net and stumbled upon this chinese website: http://www.dm500c.com/Index.html. If youre wlling to put up the cash and take the chance...definitely you'll get your rom11 au image. As for me, I can't so I'll just have to wait it out till it gets publically available.

Beggars can neither be choosers nor complainers.....we only wait for hand-me downs and accept freely what is given to us.

i'm really delighted to what you have said up there at least i'm not alone in the position like this i just hoping to understand this hack coz this hack is not clear and if i'd be given a chance or by any means i'm willing to share this knowledge for any who wants it of course i'll take precaution to those who wanted to put this hobby in vain. thanks nd regards.

Thread Information