Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default ARY signal Of panamsat Decreases

i m receiving its low signal now as compared to few days before.is this problem faced by all members or not.

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Yes friend
    I also agree with you. I was watching ARY on Panamsat with a dish size of 3.40m (Parabolic) 2 months back, but since i changed my house i could not take the big dish with me instead i got a smaller dish size of 2m (Offset). With this dish i get all channels (B4U, Hum Tv, etc) with a signal strength and quality of 60-70 % but Ary, one world and The muzik has a signal strength of about 60% and a quality of 20% in my digitall receiver.
    First i thought it might be due to the smaller dish size but when i refered to lyngsat the footprint that covers my area is positive and i can get all channels with a maximum dish size of 1.8m-2 m. Moreover i checked all the possibilities of errors but negative.....
    As a conclusion i understand that there is something problem with the signals of ARY relaying from the satellite.
    Hope the technicians solve this problem at the earliest.
    Rgds

Senior Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by nasirsyed0 View Post
    Yes friend
    I also agree with you. I was watching ARY on Panamsat with a dish size of 3.40m (Parabolic) 2 months back, but since i changed my house i could not take the big dish with me instead i got a smaller dish size of 2m (Offset). With this dish i get all channels (B4U, Hum Tv, etc) with a signal strength and quality of 60-70 % but Ary, one world and The muzik has a signal strength of about 60% and a quality of 20% in my digitall receiver.
    First i thought it might be due to the smaller dish size but when i refered to lyngsat the footprint that covers my area is positive and i can get all channels with a maximum dish size of 1.8m-2 m. Moreover i checked all the possibilities of errors but negative.....
    As a conclusion i understand that there is something problem with the signals of ARY relaying from the satellite.
    Hope the technicians solve this problem at the earliest.
    Rgds
    I agree with u both too.. i get aobut 70% signal on other TPs but less than 50% on this and also on peace tv TP.. .

On Dawn news i get 70% signal .
    You cannot teach a man anything; you can only help him find it within himself.

Silver Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

I am getting 75-80% for Peace tv when I checked yesterday on my 8 feet dish.

Alexius

woah can u guys get the nickelodeon ARY as well... if so how do you decode it... i'm guessing you have original card right?

oh well...

would be very interested if you don't have card... thanks

Thread Information