Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.


Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
  1. #1
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    21.95° N 97.06° E
    Posts
    6,263
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default I Need Explanation Mr.


    Hi Mr.ZAHIRSB , I need ur explanation about this statement "Don't delete my post in rdi i also send it to admin"





    PS : I've no intention to fight with anyone but we Mods can't watch while a member is acting badly or abuse to other members.We never make our decision easily.So I can't understand why u heading like this.
    If u r in wrong/abuse/attack then I'll definitely delete/close/warn ur post & thread , not only for u but also for all.


    Thanks.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

    DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .



  2. #2
    Senior Member Expert
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    South India
    Posts
    1,090
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yan naing View Post
    Hi Mr.ZAHIRSB , I need ur explanation about this statement "Don't delete my post in rdi i also send it to admin"





    PS : I've no intention to fight with anyone but we Mods can't watch while a member is acting badly or abuse to other members.We never make our decision easily.So I can't understand why u heading like this.
    If u r in wrong/abuse/attack then I'll definitely delete/close/warn ur post & thread , not only for u but also for all.


    Thanks.
    I was expecting this to happen someday / sometime. so here it is . Now waiting for Mr.Zahir to reply . Hope there is a compromise soon
    You cannot teach a man anything; you can only help him find it within himself.

  3. #3
    Member Mentor
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    677
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yan naing View Post
    Hi Mr.ZAHIRSB , I need ur explanation about this statement "Don't delete my post in rdi i also send it to admin"





    PS : I've no intention to fight with anyone but we Mods can't watch while a member is acting badly or abuse to other members.We never make our decision easily.So I can't understand why u heading like this.
    If u r in wrong/abuse/attack then I'll definitely delete/close/warn ur post & thread , not only for u but also for all.


    Thanks.
    This is quite old & sunk.
    Why again stir it up?

  4. #4
    Senior Member Expert
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    South India
    Posts
    1,090
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dom06 View Post
    This is quite old & sunk.
    Why again stir it up?
    I think.....Yan was out on leave when those posts were made.. so now Yan has seen that and posted reply to it. so maybe old for us.. but not for Yan.
    You cannot teach a man anything; you can only help him find it within himself.

  5. #5
    Member Mentor
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    677
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mj786 View Post
    I think.....Yan was out on leave when those posts were made.. so now Yan has seen that and posted reply to it. so maybe old for us.. but not for Yan.

    He was here yesterday, that was why I was wondering.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Expert
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    South India
    Posts
    1,090
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dom06 View Post
    He was here yesterday, that was why I was wondering.
    oh.... maybe he thought about it hard and long and decided he better ask for explanation and close that chapter soon.He is ready to accept his fault if at all he has done any.
    You cannot teach a man anything; you can only help him find it within himself.

  7. #7
    Member Mentor
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    677
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mj786 View Post
    oh.... maybe he thought about it hard and long and decided he better ask for explanation and close that chapter soon.He is ready to accept his fault if at all he has done any.
    I think everybody spoke up for Yan, specially Cogil so he should not worry, we all know him quite well I guess. Even people who did not post on that thread.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Expert
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    South India
    Posts
    1,090
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dom06 View Post
    I think everybody spoke up for Yan, specially Cogil so he should not worry, we all know him quite well I guess. Even people who did not post on that thread.
    Yes.. you are right.. we all need to support each and each one here.. and mostly the members who have worked hard here.. we all r like different branches of a tree.. so when the whole tree is in danger we need to support it to stand .
    You cannot teach a man anything; you can only help him find it within himself.

  9. #9
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    21.95° N 97.06° E
    Posts
    6,263
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dom06 View Post
    He was here yesterday, that was why I was wondering.
    Yes bro.Dom , I was here since yesterday but nowadays I was troubled with my internet connection.Now my connection is 12.3 kbps , Oops! .
    He sent me private message since last week but I was out since last week and can't visit here , no reply , no post here.

    I've already said I've no intention to attack him or anybody but I need the explanation why he threaten to me with this kind of words "Don't delete my post in rdi i also send it to admin".But I'll never afraid bcoz. I'm on the right way , in the rule.I'm just only need his clarification.
    I always hand shake with all members here , all r my friends , my brothers , my teachers.


    Thanks Mj and Dom.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

    DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .



  10. #10
    Senior Member Expert
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    South India
    Posts
    1,090
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yan naing View Post
    Yes bro.Dom , I was here since yesterday but nowadays I was troubled with my internet connection.Now my connection is 12.3 kbps , Oops! .
    He sent me private message since last week but I was out since last week and can't visit here , no reply , no post here.

    I've already said I've no intention to attack him or anybody but I need the explanation why he threaten to me with this kind of words "Don't delete my post in rdi i also send it to admin".But I'll never afraid bcoz. I'm on the right way , in the rule.I'm just only need his clarification.
    I always hand shake with all members here , all r my friends , my brothers , my teachers.


    Thanks Mj and Dom.
    i too
    You cannot teach a man anything; you can only help him find it within himself.

  11. #11
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    21.95° N 97.06° E
    Posts
    6,263
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mj786 View Post
    Yes.. you are right.. we all need to support each and each one here.. and mostly the members who have worked hard here.. we all r like different branches of a tree.. so when the whole tree is in danger we need to support it to stand .

    That's actually what we need on the Globe brother.I've ready to delete or close this thread if my friends want to do.

    Am very Glad that I have those kind of brothers & friends (like Mr.King, Sir Cogil ,Sir I2E , Sir Boknoy, Bro.Zoren , Mj , Dom , Winkaung , Joesoap , George and others ) on RDI and I'm ready to pay for RDI as much as I can.


    God Bless You All.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

    DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .



  12. #12
    Senior Member Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    THAILAND
    Posts
    1,437
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Congratulations To Maung Yan Naing !
    I Do Not Know Or Understand What The Problem Is .
    What I Do Know Is That He Followed The Rules Of Natural Justice And Gave The Person Concerned An Opportunity To Explain And Defend Themself Before Action Was Taken.
    If Only All Moderators On All Fora Followed The Fair And Equitable Principle Followed Here.
    I Think Maung Yan Should Be Promoted To Super Moderator ..he Is An Example For All Of Us Intelligent Human Beings.

  13. #13
    Silver Member Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Chennai, India
    Posts
    2,090
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    I thought Zahirb was asking for an explanation

    Carry on your good work Yan Naing & it helps the learners like me & others to get good knowledge

    Maug Yan Naing is the full name of Yan?

  14. #14
    FINISHED&GONE WITH SILENT Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,675
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yan naing View Post
    That's actually what we need on the Globe brother.I've ready to delete or close this thread if my friends want to do.

    Am very Glad that I have those kind of brothers & friends (like Mr.King, Sir Cogil ,Sir I2E , Sir Boknoy, Bro.Zoren , Mj , Dom , Winkaung , Joesoap , George and others ) on RDI and I'm ready to pay for RDI as much as I can.


    God Bless You All.
    Mr.ZAHIRSB have some little mis-understanding....but , dear yan ' we all r know about u . dont worry yan ., plz keep ur nice work to the rdi and to the learners likes me.
    with warm regards-george

  15. #15
    Moderator Expert
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Africa-Kenya-Nbi
    Posts
    3,108
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by yan naing View Post
    That's actually what we need on the Globe brother.I've ready to delete or close this thread if my friends want to do.

    Am very Glad that I have those kind of brothers & friends (like Mr.King, Sir Cogil ,Sir I2E , Sir Boknoy, Bro.Zoren , Mj , Dom , Winkaung , Joesoap , George and others ) on RDI and I'm ready to pay for RDI as much as I can.


    God Bless You All.
    Thanks for your sentiments Bro Yan,
    Remember all the attacks are on your moderatorship, because any democratic space allows all to attack or commend you, and its the tolerance on you that makes you a leader, and the more they attack you the stronger you become, and the weaker your attackers feel, since you have majority support & help.
    There is no leader that has no enemies, which is always a minority.
    Sure you've been in rdi long enuf and think of all mods and the attacks they have always had from members which is in most cases un warranted.
    So brother we read this attacks but find them malicious most times, and thats why we let others too read and see the mischief by themselves. That is openness.
    Keep up your good work, and the rules are there for us, though it seems non modes can make noise but we cant - we have a job to calm them down even if its your attacker

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top