Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Technosat TS-5500 super smart II (help!!)

hello mates i upgraded my ts-5500 but when it finish upgrading and tried to reset my ts-5500 it will only shows on the lcd screen the 4 dash lines (meaning waiting) and nothing happens tried to install again the other software but i got an connection error. what should i do to bring back the normal operation of my ts-5500? any help

FINISHED&GONE WITH SILENT Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by enguevarra View Post
    hello mates i upgraded my ts-5500 but when it finish upgrading and tried to reset my ts-5500 it will only shows on the lcd screen the 4 dash lines (meaning waiting) and nothing happens tried to install again the other software but i got an connection error. what should i do to bring back the normal operation of my ts-5500? any help
    first plz confirm about which software u did download? ts-5500 or t-5500? if u have downloaded the wrong one then download correct software., if u have downloaded the correct software already then try to load the boot and then load latest soft again and again....if till u failed it just need jtag.
    goodluck!

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

i used the software the clone of ts-5500 it is xdsr400 but the first time i used is the xdsr100 which work good but when i try the xdsr700 it got download and then when i reset the stb it just only shows 4 dashes only and nothing happens again when i try to download other software i got connection error thats why iit did not work at all...kindly help

Posts Thanks / Likes

i used the software the clone of ts-5500 it is xdsr400 but the first time i used is the xdsr100 which work good but when i try the xdsr700 it got download and then when i reset the stb it just only shows 4 dashes only and nothing happens again when i try to download other software i got connection error thats why iit did not work at all...kindly help
    for the ts-5500 u should use xdsr-200 and xdsr100 is for 1100, dont and never use the xdsr700 for 5500...and after the upgrade of xdsr in to ur technosat and
    then u cannot change ur box as technosat without change the boot...so , u can
    try to download the xdsr-200 again and again till u succeed but u can win finally.
    goodluck.

Posts Thanks / Likes

if u need the latest correct software for ur box , then contact me, i'll give it to
    u.

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

hello again kindly give me the latest software so that i will update my 5500. no need to jtag? so i will use only the rs232? but when i try to use it i have connection error ..

Posts Thanks / Likes

hello again kindly give me the latest software so that i will update my 5500. no need to jtag? so i will use only the rs232? but when i try to use it i have connection error ..
    use this software for ur box and just use the rs232...if u wants the loader then use this loader . try again and again , even if its says connection error. till if u facing problem, post here and i'll
    help u.
    goodluck!

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

try with stb link version 4 .
    Technosat, Humax, Starsat, Metabox, Kaon, Dreambox, Nokia, and echolink all i have in one room.

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by weso View Post
    try with stb link version 4 .
    here its a all latest version of STB LINKfor technosat and mvision boxes.
    goodluck!

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

ok guys i will try all your suggestions and i will give feedback when im back i hope you'll help me with this.. thanks

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

it seems that i cannot update the software coz it fails to connect using rs232. i tried it many times but no luck before i update it with wrong software it connects using my rs232 but when my stb shows a 4 green dashes on the lcd i never connect it pls help me

Posts Thanks / Likes

it seems that i cannot update the software coz it fails to connect using rs232. i tried it many times but no luck before i update it with wrong software it connects using my rs232 but when my stb shows a 4 green dashes on the lcd i never connect it pls help me
    solution.............jtag!

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by georgekamal View Post
    solution.............jtag!
    hello i borrow my brother technosat ts5500 to upgrade my failed ts5500 through dsr to dsr update but when the downloads complete it says Err.A what is that mean?

Posts Thanks / Likes

hello i borrow my brother technosat ts5500 to upgrade my failed ts5500 through dsr to dsr update but when the downloads complete it says Err.A what is that mean?
    dear friend, there is two solution for ur box.....
    one is try to download correct software again and again, next one is "jtag"!

Thread Information