Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.


Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Middle East
    Posts
    19
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Arrow C-Band Chanel reception in 600PVR

    Dear Sir,
    I brought a new Dreambox 600PVR-S on 18-06-2007 from a local suppler in Bahrain ( Middle East ).
    I want some technical question regarding the box.
    1. I want to watch C-Band digital chanels ( Satellite Insat 2E/3B/4A etc - C-Band chanels like Shalom TV, Asianet, Kairali etc ). How it is possible as i didnot get any details from the manual. Please help.

    eg. Shalom TV Details -Satellite Name : INSAT- 4A, Satellite Long : 83 Degree East, Rx Polarization : Horizontal, Downlink Frequency : 3805 MHz, Symbol Rate : 28500 Msps, Modulation : QPSK, FEC Rate : 7/8.

    The box came with pre-loded Gemini 3.6 and the satalite list does not have Insat Satalite.
    I have C-band dish & LNB which are working with normal DVB box.

    Please help me at the earlist.
    Thanks
    Mathew

  2. #2
    Junior Member Teacher
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Timis
    Posts
    363
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Smile C-band dish & LNB

    Quote Originally Posted by mathew2323 View Post
    Dear Sir,
    I brought a new Dreambox 600PVR-S on 18-06-2007 from a local suppler in Bahrain ( Middle East ).
    I want some technical question regarding the box.
    1. I want to watch C-Band digital chanels ( Satellite Insat 2E/3B/4A etc - C-Band chanels like Shalom TV, Asianet, Kairali etc ). How it is possible as i didnot get any details from the manual. Please help.

    eg. Shalom TV Details -Satellite Name : INSAT- 4A, Satellite Long : 83 Degree East, Rx Polarization : Horizontal, Downlink Frequency : 3805 MHz, Symbol Rate : 28500 Msps, Modulation : QPSK, FEC Rate : 7/8.

    The box came with pre-loded Gemini 3.6 and the satalite list does not have Insat Satalite.
    I have C-band dish & LNB which are working with normal DVB box.

    Please help me at the earlist.
    Thanks
    Mathew
    First you must to edit list of c-band satelite from. http://www.lyngsat.com/
    If your C-band dish & LNB which are working with normal DVB box, replace with Dreambox 600PVR-S and scan c-band satelite.

  3. #3
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Middle East
    Posts
    19
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Thanks for replay

    Now the problem is that the box is working with Gemini 3.6 and in setup mode the list of satallite does not have Insat 83 E there. How i can add a new satallite ( insat ) in that list inoder to select it for tuning
    thanks
    mathew

  4. #4
    Junior Member Teacher
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Timis
    Posts
    363
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Post add a new satellite

    Quote Originally Posted by mathew2323 View Post
    Now the problem is that the box is working with Gemini 3.6 and in setup mode the list of satallite does not have Insat 83 E there. How i can add a new satallite ( insat ) in that list inoder to select it for tuning
    thanks
    mathew
    To add a new satellite.
    1.Blue button
    2.Extras/settings
    3.Satellites.xml Loader and load Asia and sout Pacific

    Restart

    1.Menu
    2.Setup
    3.Service Searching
    4.Satellite Configuration and push yellow buton and all new satellites will be loaded.

    After that edit transponders with new frecv. and scan satelites.
    If you want to see many satelites you ned an H-H diseq motor.

  5. #5
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Middle East
    Posts
    19
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Thank you very much Mr.iosi

    I will try this today afternoon at home.
    Since i have no internet connection at home i doubut it will work
    Is any method to add new satallite in Satellites.xml file manually
    Please help.


    Quote Originally Posted by iosi View Post
    To add a new satellite.
    1.Blue button
    2.Extras/settings
    3.Satellites.xml Loader and load Asia and sout Pacific

    Restart

    1.Menu
    2.Setup
    3.Service Searching
    4.Satellite Configuration and push yellow buton and all new satellites will be loaded.

    After that edit transponders with new frecv. and scan satelites.
    If you want to see many satelites you ned an H-H diseq motor.

  6. #6
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Middle East
    Posts
    19
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default C-band Reception

    I tried the above method....since my box does not have an internet connection at home, it didn't worked.

    Any body please help me to sovle this problem pleaseeeeeeeeeeee.

  7. #7
    Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    8
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Intrebare Dm7000 S

    salutare la toata lumea
    va rog frumos sa-mi spuneti ce imagini merg perfect in flash si ce merge in usb sticks
    multumesc frumos

  8. #8
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Middle East
    Posts
    19
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tomoaie View Post
    salutare la toata lumea
    va rog frumos sa-mi spuneti ce imagini merg perfect in flash si ce merge in usb sticks
    multumesc frumos
    If u don't mind...english pleaseeeeee

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top