Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default need multichoice and zee aisa card sharing

i have dream box 500s.i need card sharing of multichoice pas10/7 and asia sat3.my email [email protected]
    skystar2,pas10/7,asia sat3

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Try DVBKey, Usman Lahore and Phukedsatellite on threads
    DM 600+80GB DM 7020+160GB+ LED 55"

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by shehbaz View Post
    i have dream box 500s.i need card sharing of multichoice pas10/7 and asia sat3.my email [email protected]
    you can also try the card sharing thread;

www.rdi-board.com/showthread.php?t=5411

canine consultant Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

If you want the ZEE network on asiasat 3, forget CS or hacking, it's not about to happen any time soon. buy a sub.
    regards from OZ bassett

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by bassett View Post
    If you want the ZEE network on asiasat 3, forget CS or hacking, it's not about to happen any time soon. buy a sub.
    CS on ZEE Network is working fine

Usman Lahore offer this service and its been tested and working fine

canine consultant Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Not on Asiasat 3, it's not. For a start it's conex, which has never been compremissed, and the cards are locked to the receivers.

But no doubt YOU have done it, the same as you also hacked Foxtel NDS. NOT
    regards from OZ bassett

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Not on Asiasat 3, it's not. For a start it's conex, which has never been compremissed, and the cards are locked to the receivers.

But no doubt YOU have done it, the same as you also hacked Foxtel NDS. NOT
    bassett dear conax can be cardshared no problem your post is a mistake on your part zee tv network is being cardshare 100% not all cards are marry to receiver some people have open cards from zee .

Usman Lahore does have zeetv working 100% he also did not long ago also post test files in this very forum for people to view a demo .

As for your comment about conax never been compremissed well there is 95% of members here laughing as they know im the conax expert and pirate conax cards was sold since 1999 first was dreamcard and then M11 Card and then the titianium 1 files come out

ZEETV can 100% be cardshare
    here is a old thread that was posted by usman and his free test accounts which did work and made many members happy
    http://www.rdi-board.com/showthread.php?t=47217

If rob told u conax cant be cardshare he is wrong get him to check with the diabloa wireless cams i sent him and cards also that are marry to receiver can be cardshare u just need to get the UA out of the box and convert from bin to hex and some fine tuning with cccam thats all i say without telling how to do it

Last edited by PhuketSatellite; 24th June 2007 at 08:15.

Banned Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

ok... Mr. PhuketSatellite "aka conax expert" when is the next promo you also include the conax package in that promo...

uh!? almost 4got... send the conax free package to me (he! he! he!)
    No GUTS!No GLORY!

canine consultant Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Don't waste your time Zoren,, Our phuket friend is a professional lier,

And for the record all his link said was '' ALSO ASIASAT3 FULL ZEE PAKEG'' no details where supplied. drew your own conclusions.

I can remember years ago when Zee changed over to conex, all our Indian contributers would have given anything, for a conex hack. and in those days , all the Thai experts had no idea this forem existed. Now all the indian contributers have moved on and the Thai late comers are the experts on everything.

The answer is quite simply, If you can do it post a picture , showing Zee with the hack details overlayed... But show it as the conex asiasat 3 version. won't happen of cause never does, Talk is cheap.
    regards from OZ bassett

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

And for the record all his link said was '' ALSO ASIASAT3 FULL ZEE PAKEG'' no details where supplied. drew your own conclusions.

I can remember years ago when Zee changed over to conex, all our Indian contributers would have given anything, for a conex hack. and in those days , all the Thai experts had no idea this forem existed. Now all the indian contributers have moved on and the Thai late comers are the experts on everything.

The answer is quite simply, If you can do it post a picture , showing Zee with the hack details overlayed... But show it as the conex asiasat 3 version. won't happen of cause never does, Talk is cheap.
    basset why make yourself look stupid ?

Conax was hacked and sold on a dreamcard and it worked for 3 years
    ******** used to put my files in there download section since 2002
    MII card was later a key version of conax and they sold around 60'000 cards + this was version 3 .

Dreamcard was sold for 280 GBP Pounds but it did work 3 years
    so please dont say conax was not hacked cos your talking rubbish i made a fortune out of conax hence why im in paradise

95% of this FORUM know the real answer but stay quite cos they dont want to waiste there time and reply to your false claim ..

Yes i will 1000% give you a demo of ZEE TV working
    but if i give you the demo you post back here and post the TRUTH ?

PM me in private and i will give you a demo

Reason for no zee pirate hack simple reason really they dont have the funds to me it aint worth my time for a few ruppies

You want proof contact me - But the condition is you confirm here the REAL TRUTH

Same u said ******2 not hacked well i proof you wrong there also
    MCSA was out and others

Its simple anything can be hacked if you PAY
    but not for peanuts

Last edited by PhuketSatellite; 24th June 2007 at 11:30.

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

bassett my young boy who kickt your kennel http://www.avforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47992

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by big pimpin View Post
    bassett my young boy who kickt your kennel http://www.avforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47992
    well bassett? we r waiting for ur response.
    hope u will be fair towards phuketsatellite

Banned Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

@basset

it doesn't matter if "aka conax expert" box will work or not... the box will serve another purpose. and as long as he gives it to me for FREE i did it again (he! he! he!)
    No GUTS!No GLORY!

canine consultant Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by PhuketSatellite View Post
    basset why make yourself look stupid ?

Conax was hacked and sold on a dreamcard and it worked for 3 years
    ******** used to put my files in there download section since 2002
    MII card was later a key version of conax and they sold around 60'000 cards + this was version 3 .
    :

Zee haven't been running conex for three years, nothing more needs to be said.
    regards from OZ bassett

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

All dear friend,
    thanx for reply.Auctuly i used usman server .it,s running good for two month.
    full package zee asia all 21 channels.but last 15 days ago it,s stop working.
    i don,t know wat happend.i call to him he saying all of ok.but in my side ,now not running zee channels.i have also purchazed multichoice to him.
    it has same problame.not working.i complain many time but he is saying all of ok.he also saying u can get ur payment.in other words zee package running this time.
    that,s why i post here this thread.i want better service in cardsharing.
    if any body have good servers plz contect me. i need multichoice very urgently.
    skystar2,pas10/7,asia sat3

Thread Information