Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default need bruteforce and cwfinder

hi to all

anyone has this softwares for making biss keys where can i download it or anyone has it please email to me at
    thanks

plz. don't show ur mail in public , edit by YN.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by migs2173 View Post
    hi to all

anyone has this softwares for making biss keys where can i download it or anyone has it please email to me at

thanks

I'll give u the link to download the file later and sorry for my late reply bcoz. my connection is not good still today.

Regards.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

FINISHED&GONE WITH SILENT Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

hi to all

thanks
    check ur mail box.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

it's stupid to post your email address in public, yan should have seen to it that it was deleted for safety reasons.

now he can expect a LOT of spam. lol

bruteforcing a cw is a good idea, though it will take LOT of cpu crunching power to achieve it. better if you can lease some Cray time. why not join a group instead and do the process that way? i think squash is on to this kind of project too.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by boknoy_ph View Post
    it's stupid to post your email address in public, yan should have seen to it that it was deleted for safety reasons.

now he can expect a LOT of spam. lol

bruteforcing a cw is a good idea, though it will take LOT of cpu crunching power to achieve it. better if you can lease some Cray time. why not join a group instead and do the process that way? i think squash is on to this kind of project too.

Thanks for ur warn Sir Boknoy and I'll prevent for them in future like this kind of mistake.

Yes he'll need squash to save his time while he bruteforcing the Ts with CW.

Regards.

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by yan naing View Post

Yes he'll need squash to save his time while he bruteforcing the Ts with CW.

Regards.
    ...but, dear yan realy we must give some more encauragement to him

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by georgekamal View Post
    ...but, dear yan realy we must give some more encauragement to him

Actually , his experiments will make him what to do and make him perfect.We r ready to help him , if he need help.

Thanks.

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default HI

hi

thanks for the concern @yan george and boknoy

just want to try and experiment biss key channel i hope i will be successfull on my project if you have some ts file please send it to me. need also ts file for some korean channels on intelsat 8 mbc and sbs.

i hope you help me

thanks a lot

Posts Thanks / Likes

hi

just want to try and experiment biss key channel i hope i will be successfull on my project if you have some ts file please send it to me. need also ts file for some korean channels on intelsat 8 mbc and sbs.

i hope you help me

thanks a lot
    ok, all the best in ur project! i 'll send some ts files to u soon.
    goodluck!

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

hi

i hope you help me

thanks a lot

Ok brother , I'll make the Ts file of mbc and sbs.Then I'll send it to u and hope u can get the best of luck.

Best Regards.

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default hi

thanks brother yan

i will wait for the ts files and if my project will success i may contribute more to all members and sat hobbyist.

thanks

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

thanks brother yan

i will wait for the ts files and if my project will success i may contribute more to all members and sat hobbyist.

thanks

Thanks for ur contribution here and we all pray to u that "You can do as u wish".

Regards.

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default DVB CW Finder

http://mower.orgfree.com/downloads.php?cat_id=1

after,
    U need to have .TS file

To dump whole MPEG TS:

dvbstream -o 8192 | dvbsnoop -s ts -if - -b > dump.ts

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Question

Quote Originally Posted by georgekamal View Post
    ok, all the best in ur project! i 'll send some ts files to u soon.
    goodluck!
    Bro are u ok to send this to my mail.Bro YN do u still have this file?I have enough ts files for all project channels.
    Stop Using Plastic Bags!
    Using 5R to Protect Our Green Planet
    Reduce,Reuse,Recycle,Reject & Return

Thread Information