Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Watch all ZEE/Star channels off Asiasat3 c band dish

hi RDI bros,
    i am new to this forum..
    i am interested to watch zee channels from asiasat3.
    i already have access to this satellite channels in my place...will i be able to watch all encrypted zee or star channels from this satellite?
    a friend of mine told me that i could watch it using dreambox and card sharing...
    any one can guide me on this..i want to buy dreambox too...which one u suggest i should buy to use card sharing to watch encrypted channels..
    i am ready to pay small cost involved to watch these channels...
    i am in Sydney,Australia
    thanks for u help.

Ramsharan

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Zee TV on Asiasat 3S is using Conax and Mediaguard 2 (some channels) and these channels do not work on card sharing due to the fact that the card is meant for channel redistributors only not for individuals and the cost of these cards is very high. Also Star use NDS or Videoguard same does not work on card sharing receivers and cards are married to each other cost of these cards is probably not affordable for an individual. Dreambox and card sharing work with packages from Hotbird and some other satellites some of them might be out of reach of your area i.e. Australia unless you want to try with a very big dish like 4.5m or something. Try to check with your friend which satellites are available first in your region and then if the cards available work with card sharing then maybe you are lucky or else don't waste your time.
    Dream-Multimedia 7020S

Nilesat 101/102-Atlantic Bird 4,
    Badr C,3 & 4,
    Hotbird 6,7A & 8,
    NSS-6,
    Insat 4A &
    Insat 4B

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Zee channels are available on various other satellites on different packages like Tatasky-DishTV and Dialog TV. May be even DD. So there are many cardsharing options available on these packages. You may try them.
    Happy hunting.
    DM 600+80GB DM 7020+160GB+ LED 55"

canine consultant Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Unfortunatly, We in OZ are right out of the Hotbird footprint, regardless of dish size.

As for our Sydney friend, Don't waste your time attempting to CS on Conex or NDS encryptions, dispite what people might tell you on here about wonderfull do everything packages, They don't work on the Zee packages, and while you might spend a fortune on expencive receivers, which you have no idea about the complexidies off, And dreambox is not a beginners receiver. You would be far better of buying a subscription, At least you will be assured of programming, without problems..
    There are a few Conex enbedded receivers on e-bay at the moment.
    regards from OZ bassett

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

hi Basett,
    from where can i buy the card to watch zee channels off asiasat3.so u mean if i buy the receiver with conax from ebay and buy the zee tv card i will be able to watch it...?

thanks

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by ramsharan View Post
    hi Basett,
    from where can i buy the card to watch zee channels off asiasat3.so u mean if i buy the receiver with conax from ebay and buy the zee tv card i will be able to watch it...?

thanks
    Soon you can buy from http://www.konnectv.com/
    Good for ppl in OZ & NZ

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by moderater View Post
    dear friend, try to get dish tv or tata sky boxes with subscribtion(they are giving some offers also on subscrtion)
    PPl from OZ are way off the **** print of these sats.Probably require massive size dish 10-15 M

canine consultant Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

dear friend, try to get dish tv or tata sky boxes with subscribtion(they are giving some offers also on subscrtion)
    You've got no idea what your talking about,, Sod Off
    regards from OZ bassett

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Wink

Hi Ramsharan,
    Zee TV without paying subscription money is available only on Ku-band (as far as I know). Sorry, can't say any more.
    Cheers

canine consultant Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by ramsharan View Post
    hi Basett,

thanks
    get the card first, then think about buying receivers, you may find that the people that supply the card will also supply a suitable receiver.

Close to where I live, there is the biggest Indian population in australia, they nearly all have 2.4 mesh dishes up, and get Zee Tv on subscruption. A lot of them have reletives still living in India, and they send them sub-cards.
    I think ird**o 2 enginner has zee cards or can get them. drop him a PM
    regards from OZ bassett

Senior Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by bassett View Post
    You've got no idea what your talking about,, Sod Off

He says to get tatasky or dishtv in Australia Maybe he is soon going to start it there .

Poor chap dont know what he is posting just posting and posting without reading the question properly.
    You cannot teach a man anything; you can only help him find it within himself.

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by bassett View Post
    get the card first, then think about buying receivers, you may find that the people that supply the card will also supply a suitable receiver.

Close to where I live, there is the biggest Indian population in australia, they nearly all have 2.4 mesh dishes up, and get Zee Tv on subscruption. A lot of them have reletives still living in India, and they send them sub-cards.
    I think ird**o 2 enginner has zee cards or can get them. drop him a PM
    Bassett Did read my post Soon Zee is available from http://www.konnectv.com/

Silver Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

If it was possible then why did he post here? He is no where near the footprint. Replying without understanding just to increase the post counts.

canine consultant Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by mj786 View Post

He says to get tatasky or dishtv in Australia Maybe he is soon going to start it there .

Poor chap dont know what he is posting just posting and posting without reading the question properly.

My post was directed at the "BANNED" clone member "moderator" and i would suggest if you had read it correctly, first. then your post would have not been needed

At no time did I abuse our friend "tatasky" nor would I.
    regards from OZ bassett

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Dear Friend

HI DEAR ALL I OFFER 8 US $ PAR MONTH ZEE FULL PAKEG 21 CHANNELS

I INTERSTED EVERY WHERE AVALIBLE ASIASAT 3 ZEE PAKEG SIGNAL

SPECIAL OFFER MAIL ME : [email protected]
    Dreambox CCcam Server - 7 dishs
    pakistansatellite

Thread Information