Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Senior Member Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Rules Re Offering Low Cost Server Service

It seems the Admin of this forum will not permit offers of low cost server services for some reason.
    May I please ask politely four questions in relation to this matter:
    1. The reason when the rdi members want this information and the person offering the info is known to rdi'ers as honest and trustworthy.
    2. Are members permitted to PASS ON info they have heard from others ?
    3. Is a person selling such services allowed to pm prospective purchasers ?
    4. What is the procedure to amend this rule if members wish to do so ? Are democratic means possible ?
    Thank you.

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by C-BAND View Post
    It seems the Admin of this forum will not permit offers of low cost server services for some reason.
    May I please ask politely four questions in relation to this matter:
    1. The reason when the rdi members want this information and the person offering the info is known to rdi'ers as honest and trustworthy.
    2. Are members permitted to PASS ON info they have heard from others ?
    3. Is a person selling such services allowed to pm prospective purchasers ?
    4. What is the procedure to amend this rule if members wish to do so ? Are democratic means possible ?
    Thank you.

the rule from this Board and much another its simple!
    PAY TV FOR FREE
    Daeng

10FT Dish 169° east-49°east

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Daeng View Post
    the rule from this Board and much another its simple!
    PAY TV FOR FREE
    Very amusing remark which puts the rule in its true perspective

Banned
    RDI - Board Banned Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Here in Europe , we have free servers , anybody buy his own card and share with others , so , if you have a card , you can see all other providers for free .

The people who sell sharing accounts for money , and they have the peers for free from various exchanges , that peoples are charlatans , and this kind of persons must be avoided .

Sharing is freedom . TV are free . Romanian Digital Info mean free help and suport .

Don't pay for sharing , don't help scammers get rich .

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Thank you Mr King Blana for your views which are clearly sincere and honest but we, a large proportion of rdi members, are in Asia not Europe.
    If we want to share we have to pay here and the amounts are ridiculously low....less than 5% percent of what full subscription would cost in one case. Surely we may be allowed the freedom to decide ourselves ? Our choice is in most cases : a small payment or no tv progs we want !
    Would it be possible to receive a reply to the four questions ? Rules are rules but are we not permitted to ask questions and receive answers such as those above ?
    Thank you .

Banned

Posts Thanks / Likes

Here was too , 2-3 years ago when sharing appears : one people take/receive an amount of money from hundred of users , the people pay for 1 year in advance , and after 2-3 months the server "disapear" . So those are scams . You give money for 1 year in advance , and see nothing in fact , for 10 months .

The easyest way is to buy an oficial card , and share that card with other users who have other oficial cards . So , if the parteners "disapear" you can watch your own card until you find new partners .

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by ********* View Post
    Here was too , 2-3 years ago when sharing appears : one people take/receive an amount of money from hundred of users , the people pay for 1 year in advance , and after 2-3 months the server "disapear" . So those are scams . You give money for 1 year in advance , and see nothing in fact , for 10 months .
    The same happens with some receivers like the Angelbox and Visionnet.
    They sell heaps of these boxes and then the server is gone, leaving thousands of people with a useless receiver (at least Dynasat is making some sort of offer now)

Banned

Posts Thanks / Likes

That's the reason for "death" of Newcamd protocol for sharing . Now , gbox and cccam , who are "peer to peer , not like newcamd wich is "server to user" .

On newcamd/cam3 , if you don't pay , your line is deleted and you see... black screen . On gbox/cccam , when a user delete your line , you are conected to another user .

On gbox/cccam you can have hundred of friends (peers) , and in that case your screen will be always vivid . But on newcamd/camd3 you have only one peer , and you depend of him . If that peer is off , all network is off .

Sharing is freedom . Freedom obvious are free . Why must pay to unknown persons money , and we have absolute no warranty about functioning the accont ....
    Maybe here in Europe we have more experience about sharing , and you must learn from our mistakes .

Be smart when you put your hand to your pocket cu search money .

canine consultant Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

I think everyone is forgetting that "Card Share" is an illigle practice, your obtaining a pay service by deception, regardless of the size of the CS opperation, If it's a large service involving many people, or just a couple of people share a subscription over the garden fence.

It comes under the category of encryption circumvention, regardlless of what you might think.

The reason it's rife in Thailand is due to the fact that the channels // programs // pay services are not available via subscription there. IF they where it would be an entirely different story.
    And it's common knowladge, that Bribary and Corruption are the norm in your part of the world.

I have known of Forums, Boards call them what you will, where there ISP's have been threaterned with prosecution if the practice continues, and the sites closed down.
    All RDI management are doing is insureing this does not happen, and even you will admit the CS services being offered where completly out of control. No one is stopping you , inquiring about CS services via the "private message " system . All managemnent are saying is "no public notification of CS" Or put simply, "There coving there arse" which is fair enough.

The answer is quite simple, IF YOU don't like it, Start your own forum, and promote away. I notice that the main culprit, does not have a lot of traffic on his own forum , with regard to this practice.

So really C-band, I think it might be prudent if you stopped pushing the envelope, or push it in pivate. really c-band I think your being deliberately provocative, are you in fact a provocateur. I've always wanted to use that word on a forum , now I have..
    regards from OZ bassett

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by bassett View Post
    I think everyone is forgetting that "Card Share" is an illigle practice, your obtaining a pay service by deception, regardless of the size of the CS opperation, If it's a large service involving many people, or just a couple of people share a subscription over the garden fence.

It comes under the category of encryption circumvention, regardlless of what you might think.

The reason it's rife in Thailand is due to the fact that the channels // programs // pay services are not available via subscription there. IF they where it would be an entirely different story.
    And it's common knowladge, that Bribary and Corruption are the norm in your part of the world.

I have known of Forums, Boards call them what you will, where there ISP's have been threaterned with prosecution if the practice continues, and the sites closed down.
    All RDI management are doing is insureing this does not happen, and even you will admit the CS services being offered where completly out of control. No one is stopping you , inquiring about CS services via the "private message " system . All managemnent are saying is "no public notification of CS" Or put simply, "There coving there arse" which is fair enough.

The answer is quite simple, IF YOU don't like it, Start your own forum, and promote away. I notice that the main culprit, does not have a lot of traffic on his own forum , with regard to this practice.

So really C-band, I think it might be prudent if you stopped pushing the envelope, or push it in pivate. really c-band I think your being deliberately provocative, are you in fact a provocateur. I've always wanted to use that word on a forum , now I have..
    Thanks Mr Bassett for being so clear bold and open, the forum cannot support anything that will be termed illegal, and illegal is illegal no matter what amount is involved, since one time or another they'll face the law on the offenses.
    It is something that the forum cannot openly support, and as said if you must then use pm for good reasons that its a private affair.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

in other boards that i am on, card-sharing topic is a no-no, be it free or paid.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

Alexius

Quote Originally Posted by boknoy_ph View Post
    in other boards that i am on, card-sharing topic is a no-no, be it free or paid.
    and yet on this forum we have/had a topic actually discussing qualities of servers...

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Sorry...I am rather confused.....if cardsharing is a crime in the view of certain posters surely hacking is also a crime and all postings in relation thereto should also be banned
    Or is there a distinction between entering keys oneself or through auto update and the keys being entered over the internet through sharing Could some one please clarify.
    To me it seems there is little difference and the end result is the same namely being able to watch pay channels.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

well, there is a bit of difference. for one, you actually SUBSCRIBED to the service, and thus is bound by limitations and rules of such subscription. whereas, if you 'hack' something, then that is beyond the control of the provider (except of course for the provider to implement a stricter measure of encryption to protect his business interests).

yes, the end result is the same but the ways define the severity of the 'crime'.

and some places do not even have laws covering such 'crimes'.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Not quite correct. Normally due to copyright reasons one cannot subscribe to bouquets in countries other than that of the bouquet of ones OWN country.
    Try contacting Multichoice Astro or even Dream from Thailand and you will be told one cannot subscribe outside the country of origin.
    If cardsharing is a crime as some people seem to think then surely hacking is also a crime ?
    On this forum there are keys posted for people to enter into their boxes in order to commit a crime ...read above.....
    "Posting of keys for Romanian operators on this site is FORBIDDEN."
    What reason could there be other than that entry of keys IS A CRIME.
    Will some one kindly explain why cardsharing is considered illegal by certain people posting on this forum but hacking and key entry of keys other than those of Romanian operators is permitted ? Still cannot see the difference.

Thread Information