Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Pushtoon Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Clarification To Members About Moderators By YanNaing

@fanta please change the look of this rdi and change this modoraters again.

Please stop this war.

and join the help of sat world .

Need better service to rdi user.not delteing post.because some modrater may use this power agaist some users.some time many modrater delet better post.
    why sample he not like this user to post here.
    I have 2 year old experiance in rdi.
    before 2 and half year a unwanted rdi modorater also perform this service agaist me.
    evry day i post,he come back and delet my post.

I dont now why.

sample need some new modorater but intelgent and satellites engineers.
    not 20000 post and modorater.

zahirsb

Kindom Saudi Arabia.
    There is no word of IMPOSSIBLE in my dictionary.

Dreambox 500, Humax 5400Z,Spark DVB 3000 HDD
    One Dish Hotbird,Nail sat, Other Astra 28.2

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Mods r acting very well in this forum except me I think.They r not roborts and they can't stay here for every minutes but when they come here they ready to moderate the froum as much as they can.And they give their best in the forum.

I don't understand why many friends always start attacking to MODERATORS if any problem is occour in the forum.They r very hard to do this job and I suppose no one can get this rank without any ability they have.People r ready to say "BAD" when Mods delete a post , People r ready to say "WRONG" when Mods closed a thread.They (and me) never decide our decision easily on a Thread , Posts , Edition , Moving , etc... and they thought repeatedly for their action.Then they take the action and they have the reason for their decisions.They can't stand for anyone , they r always standing for all friends from this board.So plz. understand MODERATORS' Moderation (not mean for bad decision like u said who deleted ur posts without reason) on this board.But we r welcome to our friends' comments and u can feel free to give ur comments for us.

@ZAHIRSB bhai , is 7 mods not just enough for English Section ?I think nobody cannot post 20000 posts without any experience he/she has.I'll give u some hours of moderation for English Section if u will accept and u know how hard to do this job in a famous forum.

Above post is only my opinion and no other mods will worth for the guilt of this thread if Mr.Admin take offence.If friends want to say anything just heading my name on ur posts.It's only worth for me if Mr.Admin want to take the action on Moderators.

Thanks.
    Yan Naing.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

10xer

Default Dear Yan Naing

why some modes are blindly supports to some members here?
    just i am watching...since last one month, all the posts of mr.vboxer has been deleted but not deleted other's posts who with him.
    and boths are using the same words in thier posts

Silver Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by ZAHIRSB View Post
    Need better service to rdi user.not delteing post.because some modrater may use this power agaist some users.some time many modrater delet better post.
    Moderators here are more democratic than in some forums. Here they allow us to air our views. Did you see Yan's Jtag thread? See how many people he has helped. He didn't become a Mod just after completing 1000 posts. You can see many with 1000 posts. Not all are MODs.

If MODs have deleted your posts and you think it is without reason then please give more details.

10xer

Default DEAR admin and modes

pls modes and admin, dont give ranks debending upon the number of posts,just give the rank upon thier's contents of posts and next, pls create
    one "clickable" button in bottom of post for thanks giving as like as "rep" button-please consider

Silver Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by yan naing View Post
    Mods r acting very well in this forum except me I think.But we r welcome to our friends' comments and u can feel free to give ur comments for us.
    No Yan you are also a good moderator. I have seen you discussing with a member some time back and you did even reopened a closed thread. Same with Cogil. He too reopened a thread which was directed against him!
    That showed that you both didn't have any ego.

I'll give u some hours of moderation for English Section if u will accept and u know how hard to do this job in a famous forum.
    I am ready to do that job
    just kiding.

Silver Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by 10xer View Post
    pls modes and admin, dont give ranks debending upon the number of posts,just give the rank upon thier's contents of posts and next, pls create
    one "clickable" button in bottom of post for thanks giving as like as "rep" button-please consider
    I didn't see any ranks which depends upon posts. Offcourse our post counts increases.

10xer

Quote Originally Posted by lnb15k View Post
    Moderators here are more democratic than in some forums. Here they allow us to air our views. Did you see Yan's Jtag thread? See how many people he has helped. He didn't become a Mod just after completing 1000 posts. You can see many with 1000 posts. Not all are MODs.

If MODs have deleted your posts and you think it is without reason then please give more details.
    mr.lnb, the matter is not about mr.yan naing , mr.yan is always helper and
    broadminded man
    small correction in ur post...mr.ZAHIRSB told about number of posts is not
    1000 he toled 20000.

Silver Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

quote=10xer;352332]mr.lnb, the matter is not about mr.yan naing , mr.yan is always helper and
    broadminded man
    small correction in ur post...mr.ZAHIRSB told about number of posts is not
    1000 he toled 20000.[/quote]

But this clarification should be given by Zahirsb as he only posted them.
    We know about Yan as a helper.

Sorry for that error. But who had completed 20000 posts?

10xer

Quote Originally Posted by lnb15k View Post
    I didn't see any ranks which depends upon posts. Offcourse our post counts increases.
    RANK MEANS...junior,friend,teacher,mentor and expert

Last edited by 10xer; 8th June 2007 at 21:42.

Silver Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

RANK MEANS...junior,friend,teacher,mentor and expert
    Ok now understood. But the same rank only makes you 'friend', Lnb15k as Mentor and so on. We all know it only depends upon our posts. What is the problem there? If I go further I might go offtopic

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

why some modes are blindly supports to some members here?
    just i am watching...since last one month, all the posts of mr.vboxer has been deleted but not deleted other's posts who with him. and boths are using the same words in thier posts
    Seems you are more concerned about Vboxer! Anyway vboxer posted many bads words and it contained more or less Dr.Pathak & other than that it had no meaning. His signature was extremly abusive and vulgar. Even my posts were deleted just because I replied to offtopic Vboxer's posts and so my reply also seemed to be offtopic. I didn't say a word because I accept it was offtopic. If post in a thread then he would come and would post something vulgar. Mods were spot on and they were correct. I forgot the link or else I would have given the link in which I argued with Yan Niang and there you can see how patiently he replied. He could have deleted or closed that thread but he did neither. Mods are good. Ids are multiple but their is only one. So every one knows the truth. God Bless You.

Madurai or Chengalpet Rdi is the Best !
    Last edited by rxdxer; 8th June 2007 at 22:13.

10xer

Quote Originally Posted by rxdxer View Post
    Seems you are more concerned about Vboxer! Anyway vboxer posted many bads words and it contained more or less Dr.Pathak & other than that it had no meaning. His signature was extremly abusive and vulgar. Even my posts were deleted just because I replied to offtopic Vboxer's posts and so my reply also seemed to be offtopic. I didn't say a word because I accept it was offtopic. If post in a thread then he would come and would post something vulgar. Mods were spot on and they were correct. I forgot the link or else I would have given the link in which I argued with Yan Niang and there you can see how patiently he replied. He could have deleted or closed that thread but he did neither. Mods are good. Ids are multiple but their is only one. So every one knows the truth. God Bless You.

Madurai or Chengalpet Rdi is the Best !
    thanks for your prayer for the blessing of god to me .by the way,
    vboxer vs rxdxer matter , you are the one of the party,but i need clarification from judges (modes)

Pushtoon Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Thumbs up

Mods r acting very well in this forum except me I think.They r not roborts and they can't stay here for every minutes but when they come here they ready to moderate the froum as much as they can.And they give their best in the forum.

I don't understand why many friends always start attacking to MODERATORS if any problem is occour in the forum.They r very hard to do this job and I suppose no one can get this rank without any ability they have.People r ready to say "BAD" when Mods delete a post , People r ready to say "WRONG" when Mods closed a thread.They (and me) never decide our decision easily on a Thread , Posts , Edition , Moving , etc... and they thought repeatedly for their action.Then they take the action and they have the reason for their decisions.They can't stand for anyone , they r always standing for all friends from this board.So plz. understand MODERATORS' Moderation (not mean for bad decision like u said who deleted ur posts without reason) on this board.But we r welcome to our friends' comments and u can feel free to give ur comments for us.

@ZAHIRSB bhai , is 7 mods not just enough for English Section ?I think nobody cannot post 20000 posts without any experience he/she has.I'll give u some hours of moderation for English Section if u will accept and u know how hard to do this job in a famous forum.

Above post is only my opinion and no other mods will worth for the guilt of this thread if Mr.Admin take offence.If friends want to say anything just heading my name on ur posts.It's only worth for me if Mr.Admin want to take the action on Moderators.

Thanks.
    Yan Naing.

Mr,Brother u chick my rdi join date.I am same as u.But i have no short time to give every day here.Personly i know 80% satellte field.I have a master degree in Electronics/Satellite Fields.
    And i am also here working in Orbit internet systeem mangement.
    I am working in SMS Systeem in orbit.As engineer.
    3 years before i am also a mod but some modr delet post with out reason.
    After Fanta cancel also my modration.No problem,

Yan i am happy and proude of u ur intelgent and very nice also.
    But u have time its important.

Personly i am working in Orbit KSA As (Subscriber Mangment Systeem) Data and Smart card entry/Data uploding /Software management.

In office i have 2 mb internet link .But subsciber managment Computers Only
    Email and Entry form from Distributers receiveing enable from Seca (Media Guard Systeem.

In home only Sleeping.

ALL Up I mean Its my job .If i free some time i come here Chick Loveing Rdi and some time need problem disscuss i post here.

The up problem is now Deleting Some Days Before a Mode Any not u! Delete my post In topic a Jtag How.

Why no any Reason,

Leave this Topic And help

Your Bhai Zahir

Riyadh Saudi Arabia
    Last edited by ZAHIRSB; 9th June 2007 at 00:01. Reason: some errer
    There is no word of IMPOSSIBLE in my dictionary.

Dreambox 500, Humax 5400Z,Spark DVB 3000 HDD
    One Dish Hotbird,Nail sat, Other Astra 28.2

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

@bro Yan, thanks for your opinion its great & enlightening.

thanks for your prayer for the blessing of god to me .by the way,
    vboxer vs rxdxer matter , you are the one of the party,but i need clarification from judges (modes)
    @ 10xer,
    sorry to mention we still don't know who this "xers" are, but you have just joined them.
    Now about deleting of posts;
    i want to tell you that posts deleted by any mod is just temporary and have to be vetted by admin, who is the only one that can delete completely.
    If a post is deleted with reasons, even the admin will have to see the reason for delete, which if wrongly done can be re-instated by any other moderator or admin. and when your posts are offensive or out of forum rules, they can even be deleted by a combination of two or three mods, or simply disallowed, so the rest can not read it.
    so the posts deleted of yours can be done by any moderator, after that the deleted etc posts go to moderation table, any mod looks at them and if he finds need to put them back he will, but if he finds the delete is ok, he doesn't bother about the delete or disallowed.
    so as you advise the admin about your deleted posts, he can actually read them and see what you are saying.
    just as a reminder that your earlier registration when you were "lnb15k," was deleted by administration, thus they already know now you are "10xer".
    don't take a whole lot of works on you and just see cogil, the best is find out whats the matter with the posts rather than fretting. something must be wrong for a post to be deleted or disallowed.
    @ zahirsb
    very sad some mod use to delete your posts every time in the old forum. please note that in this forum all mods can see what is deleted, and it will not disappear only admin can dispose of it.
    so please give Mr Fanta better facts for new mods but about the deleting factor he has more time looking at them and communicates even what should be deleted to the mods, we don't just work off head, we work for the forum good.
    sorry about the long note but if you want something clarified since the thread is open just ask and any of the mods or admin will answer you, for genuine and non intimidating questions.
    Thanks M8s

Thread Information