Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BANNED MEMBER Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default i need audreamtv file for funcard

hi guys glad to be back here hope everybodys ok just need a little help from u guys to help me out regarding on this matter thanks a lot
    LOG ON TO : www.dreamtester.org

IF YOU FIND ANY MISSPELLED OR ANY TYPOGRAPHICAL ERROR IN ANY OF MY POST IT IS BECOZ YOUR LOOKING AT IT....

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by bamisto2 View Post
    hi guys glad to be back here hope everybodys ok just need a little help from u guys to help me out regarding on this matter thanks a lot

Thanks bro. and welcome back to RDI.Nowadays there is not stable AU file for Fun cards.We r using November and 11.4.07 files.Most of the time Nov file can au 75% and 11407 file can au 25%.
    Also we have already a new generation of cards which known as "SUN CARD".It's 100% au for dream tv now.

Thanks.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

U can download here both file

21 NOV Dream Au

11407 Au

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

BANNED MEMBER Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Smile many thanks to all f u!!!

it's been along while that i'm not arround well i guess there are lot f things i dunno but i'm glad that this site is still the best place with a lot f help from great guys like you many thanks to all n regards.

IF YOU FIND ANY MISSPELLED OR ANY TYPOGRAPHICAL ERROR IN ANY OF MY POST IT IS BECOZ YOUR LOOKING AT IT....

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

No problem brother and we r always ready to help for our friends from RDI.

Best Regards.

Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

dear brother i like to know what kind of receiver can use funcard,i`m using truman tm 160 and magix 9300,they can read funcard as nagra but cannot auto update,please help me find receiver that can au nagra 146,thanx

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Yes these receivers will not Au with Fun and Atmega cards.U can use Newshine Ns 3000 , Newshine F1 , Victory V889 , V-Sat , X-Sat , X-Sat 430 xp , DV 666 , Net CA 8500 , Innovia 3088 CI receivers to read Fun and Atmega cards.

Regards.

BANNED MEMBER Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

@yan naing i whould like to know how to use this file that u gave to me coz i have infinity usb programer
    nd i could not even program the file to the funcard or will i use different software insted?
    pls clarify or if ur patient enough to guide me step by step abt the procedure it's much appreciated to me

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

i have a cas3 and dont know how to use it i allso have funcards any idea wot i should do with them

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

@yan naing i whould like to know how to use this file that u gave to me coz i have infinity usb programer
    nd i could not even program the file to the funcard or will i use different software insted?
    pls clarify or if ur patient enough to guide me step by step abt the procedure it's much appreciated to me

Sorry for my mistake brother.I've now change both file to Internal and Flash files as before so plz. re-download it again.
    If u have any problem then plz. feel free to ask here.

Thanks.

BANNED MEMBER Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Smile great!!!

great! thanks bro! i will let you know as soon as i program this file to my infinity by the way is it possible to program the so called" sun card" in infinity usb programmer or i need a different programmer?and where can i get file to update the sun card? nd how much is it? i'm looking forward to get one for my self.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

check filsat.com (there was a link for that file posted here also, use the search function). i think suncard costs 450pesos.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

great! thanks bro! i will let you know as soon as i program this file to my infinity by the way is it possible to program the so called" sun card" in infinity usb programmer or i need a different programmer?and where can i get file to update the sun card? nd how much is it? i'm looking forward to get one for my self.

May be u can program with ur infinity usb programmer bcoz. some experts say that u can't program to sun card with infinity usb.If u interest to buy Sun card programmer then u can contact with Dvbkey who is offering very good price.Or plz. check Sir boknoy's meniton link it's the No.1 support forum of all dream tv cards.

Hope it'll help u.

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default USB Infinity

The so-called Atmega8 is not recognized by USB Infinity card programmer. I have not yet tried suncard. These cards are mostly coming from china with their respective card programmers. The forum mentioned mostly deals with those types of programmers, cards & hexfiles. USB Infinity card programmer is intended for mostly European manufactured funcards.

You can use funcards to write hexfiles (flash, int. & eeprom) only to auto roll Dream TV. I have tried before Atmega 136 (which has larger storage capacity) for mach files but only for Hotbird sat. So far, there is no available hexfiles for DreamTV on Atmega136 card.
    Opportunity knocks only once!

Thread Information