Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Oz Pay TV with Dreambox & CS

Hi All,

I want to learn a little more about what can be obtained in Oz (Melb) using a Dreambox, ADSL,CS & connecting to someones server. I know there are people out there card sharing and want to know what channels are possible via this method? I will be in Europe within the next month or so and I'll probably pick up a Dreambox for myself so the more I can know about this early, the better.

I need to know what server to connect to to get any sort of pay tv (preferably F*xtel).

Any help would be great. I dont mind PM's too.

I hope its ok to talk about this openly on this forum because on a few others, it wasn't and I got infractions, well only one....then I shut up.

Cheers
    Sash

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default ozandrew

Im in the same boat. My current situation is:

I have bought a dm500 imaged with gemini 3.4. I have a pheonix card reader, a dedicated server pc, an ******2 card, & the NewCS server program. All my family has fixed IP addresses.

I want to buy a dm7025 for myself once I get things running and a few more dm500's for the family.

My main issues are finding out how to configure the dm500 with gemini and I think the NewCS server part is Ok but probably need to check it as well.

I am not interested in making money out of this I just want to share it with imediate family.

Any info would be appreciated.

If a supplier of dreamboxes is able to help me out with the info I need in an anonymous capacity I will pay for the info and buy the rest of the gear off them once I get this one running.

Cheers
    Andrew

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Try DVBKEY
    DM 600+80GB DM 7020+160GB+ LED 55"

MVDIG Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Smile

Hello I have DialogTV server on Intelsat12 if your in that satellite **** print area please PM.... I can provide you free

MVDIG Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by ozandrew View Post
    Im in the same boat. My current situation is:

I have bought a dm500 imaged with gemini 3.4. I have a pheonix card reader, a dedicated server pc, an ******2 card, & the NewCS server program. All my family has fixed IP addresses.

I want to buy a dm7025 for myself once I get things running and a few more dm500's for the family.

My main issues are finding out how to configure the dm500 with gemini and I think the NewCS server part is Ok but probably need to check it as well.

I am not interested in making money out of this I just want to share it with imediate family.

Any info would be appreciated.

If a supplier of dreamboxes is able to help me out with the info I need in an anonymous capacity I will pay for the info and buy the rest of the gear off them once I get this one running.

Cheers
    Andrew

Pls follow up this forum quite lot cardsharing Tutorials are there
    http://www.mvdig.com

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Hi Guy's,

Thanks for the replies. Makes me feel a little better knowing there are poeple that can help out there. Here goes;

Andrew, I'm more than willing to help you sort this problem out. I dont know that much but two heads are better than one and I'm sure we can make a go of it. I'm in Melb. Check your PM's.

felicianf, I emailed DVBKEY last night and this was his response;

"my Dreambox500S only $130USD(include 1 year cardsharing account for free)
    My server can offer 68.5E MultiChoice Africa Package 76.5 E c-sky-net 88E TBL 108 E TelkomVision 110.5 E CBTV 122E skywave 138E C band I-sky-net KU band D-sky-net 146 E dream TV C-sky-net
    shipp fee $60 USD
    total : USD 190"

For me right now, this is jibberish as I imagine that all these things he is talking about are satellites but how do I know that we have access to them here in Oz. All I know is my dish is pointing to something that has F*xtel on it so I'm not sure how this helps me.

Not a bad price tho, I'd pay that for a year! Depends on what channels I can get tho.

junaid, again I'm not sure what satellites are in my footprint to even check if Intelsat12 is one of them. I tried http://www.lyngsat.com/ and couldn't even find Intelsat12.

I'm not sure what satellites are available to me in Melb. Anyone tell me?

Cheers
    Sash

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Ok, I've done a little more snooping into all this and it seems that according to this site http://www.lyngsat.com/packages/asia.html the satellites I want to connect to and get the channels I currently do are;

Optus C1
    Optus D1

These satellites will get me all the channels I want but from what I can see all these satellites that DVBKEY has quoted me can get me roughly the same channels except they are the asian versions (like MTV will now be MTV asia/china/phillipines etc.)

Does this mean that I have to move my dish everytime I want to connect to a different satellite?

Is it not possible for someone to share Optus C1 or D1?

Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
    Sash

canine consultant Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Firstly, CS in Aussie, is a bit of a closed shop, due to the Mod shop thing. But it does go on, in a small way, there mostly using the Ird**o encryption system . It's simply a matter of finding the right "click" of people . And please don't PM me, I know nothing.

But our mate at Phuket satellite has been telling people , "send me a valid card" and it will be up and running with-in 24 hours, The fact he can't access the satellite , hasen't regestered with him yet.
    regards from OZ bassett

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by bassett View Post
    Firstly, CS in Aussie, is a bit of a closed shop, due to the Mod shop thing. But it does go on, in a small way, there mostly using the Ird**o encryption system . It's simply a matter of finding the right "click" of people . And please don't PM me, I know nothing.

But our mate at Phuket satellite has been telling people , "send me a valid card" and it will be up and running with-in 24 hours, The fact he can't access the satellite , hasen't regestered with him yet.
    Dont need to access satellite
    THE SERVER can be anywhere in the WORLD it is only the client who needs to access the satellite and dial into server for key update's

YES send me the cards and i will have it up and running within 2hrs
    and of course for each login there will be a charge - send private PM

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by PhuketSatellite View Post
    Dont need to access satellite
    THE SERVER can be anywhere in the WORLD it is only the client who needs to access the satellite and dial into server for key update's

YES send me the cards and i will have it up and running within 2hrs
    and of course for each login there will be a charge - send private PM

Thought the Admin - ********* - in thread he recently closed http://www.rdi-board.com/showthread.php?t=49912&page=2 made his point quite clear?

No PAY CS to be talked about on RDI by anyone. He said "As i said before : RDI promote only free servers"

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by kuband View Post
    Thought the Admin - ********* - in thread he recently closed http://www.rdi-board.com/showthread.php?t=49912&page=2 made his point quite clear?

No PAY CS to be talked about on RDI by anyone. He said "As i said before : RDI promote only free servers"
    We do give FREE SERVERS
    and we also Sponsor This FORUM

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by PhuketSatellite View Post
    We do give FREE SERVERS
    and we also Sponsor This FORUM

In thread http://www.rdi-board.com/showthread.php?t=49912&page=2 he went onto to say "not free for x days , after that $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ . Topic Closed ."

So he closed a sponsors topic.

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by kuband View Post
    In thread http://www.rdi-board.com/showthread.php?t=49912&page=2 he went onto to say "not free for x days , after that $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ . Topic Closed ."

So he closed a sponsors topic.
    Its the people who not Sponsor the FORUM they want to STOP

We PAY $$$ to be here OK

and we also give FREE SERVERS

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Ok guy's STOP

I'm not interested in turning this thread into a bitch fest.

I'm interested in getting information and working this whole thing out.

Anyone who can give me access to the Optus C1, D1 Satellites, please pm me.

I've had a look at the channels available on the earlier mentioned satellites and I'd like to hear from people that are using/watching it.

Are the channels any good?

Cheers
    Sash

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by bassett View Post

Ok, I wont PM you about it, would you mind PM'ing me about the right "click" of people?

Cheers
    Sash

Thread Information