Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default If u ask for a angel box exchange what is ur experience?

If u requested with Dynasat for a angel box exchange what is ur experience?

lnb15k,

o my god ,i cannot understand anything

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by wombat View Post
    If u requested with Dynasat for a angel box exchange what is ur experience?

I never request to them bcoz. I don't want to lose my AGB with two F1.Hope one day I can program a new soft for my box and we'll again watching our favourite channels again.

Thanks.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by lnb15k, View Post

Yes. we r talking about one receiver which was acted very good in past but it's stop working now and the company is modifying this box to their customers to two dream tv half working boxes.
    U can check details here www.dynasat.com

Regards.

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by yan naing View Post
    I never request to them bcoz. I don't want to lose my AGB with two F1.Hope one day I can program a new soft for my box and we'll again watching our favourite channels again.

Thanks.
    About 18 months ago I received a message from an RDI member by the name of Paul Hendra from Indonesia. He wrote he was making a software to convert the Matrix Revolution/Angelbox into a DM BOX type receiver.
    Not heard from him since. I think he was a dealer. Anyone in Indo know him and can talk to him ?

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Thanks.
    He yan, that is exactly my feeling. but still i ask this question coz it's good 2 have all the info we can get.

canine consultant Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Some receivers will except of manifacters software, Fortec will except Pansat, But the big problem is you then need a new remote to suit the new software
    regards from OZ bassett

lnb15k,

Yes. we r talking about one receiver which was acted very good in past but it's stop working now and the company is modifying this box to their customers to two dream tv half working boxes.

Regards.
    thank u dear mr.yan naing......

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by lnb15k, View Post

Regards.
    Yan Niang you are very innocent. Can't you guess who he is? He is our old friend with a new id, I think you would have got his name by now

He just wanted to post something with the new id so he posted it. Anyway sorry for going offtopic.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by rxdxer View Post
    Yan Niang you are very innocent. Can't you guess who he is? He is our old friend with a new id, I think you would have got his name by now

He just wanted to post something with the new id so he posted it. Anyway sorry for going offtopic.

Thanks but we can't act as a member.We need the reason for the facts.

Regards.

lnb15k,

Quote Originally Posted by rxdxer View Post

mr.yan naing is really very nice and gentle man but why u are still posting off topic matters? why u are still angry against me ,even though i am a beginer? , he is replied me for my question bcause of he know verywell about everything but what about your reply? try to "just kidding" any how thanks for your reply
    till i am confusing, whats the meaning by your last post "Can't you guess who he is? He is our old friend with a new id, I think you would have got his name by now

lnb15k,

Thanks but we can't act as a member.We need the reason for the facts.

Regards.
    thank you yan naing sir

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Hi Can we get on topic again?

If u ask for a angel box exchange what is ur experience?

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by wombat View Post
    Hi Can we get on topic again?

If u ask for a angel box exchange what is ur experience?

Dear wombat , as far as I know most of my friends don't want to change their boxes and they don't want to wait for the matters.So I'm so sorry for this experience and I can't tell u anything .Our friends from here who had been exchanged their boxes will tell u their experiences.

Good Luck.

Thread Information