Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Look Here!

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Look Here!

now that i got your attention, let us lighten up the mood on this rather hot RDI forum (with all the personal lashings, etc lately). who knows.... this might be your chance to get back and bitch at someone you really don't like at the forum by granting the wish and ruining it at the same time, lol.

This game is simple. I will start off the game by stating a wish I would like to come true. Then the next poster will grant my wish but ruin it like if I wanted to get a cat, I would say "I wish that I had a cat" and then the next poster will say "Granted but the cat *blah blah blah*" then he would make his own wish and the next will grant that.... and the story goes.

I wish I was rich so I could buy all the satellite boxes and hack them.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Granted but all the boxes have only nds, and power vu encryption which will take you three years to hack, while they change software every two years.
    I wish I was a satellite channel provider for one whole satellite

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Granted but the beam will only be licensed to hit Antarctica

I wish I could hang George Bush.

Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

granted

i wish ther will be peace in the world

and all my above poster wishes become truth

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Granted but some people try to destroy the beautiful "peace" in this world.

I wish I will rich and can create many satellites & my own channels in this world.The next will be the biggest hacker in the world.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Byte Stalker Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Granted but money is of not used anymore since earth is already on collision course with a gigantic meteor!

oh how i wish all the pay for view satellites become fta, expensed subsidized by each country & advertizers. satellite hacking laws would be obsolete!
    The more we learn things the more we hunger for more! That's human nature I guess!

canine consultant Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

I've always wanted to be the managing director to twelve companies, and get a months holiday from each one.
    regards from OZ bassett

FINISHED&GONE WITH SILENT Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by yan naing View Post
    Granted but some people try to destroy the beautiful "peace" in this world.

I wish I will rich and can create many satellites & my own channels in this world.The next will be the biggest hacker in the world.
    yan, i am ready to invest for u......but , the contents of the channel must be-soft po*n....and cryption we must use "biss"....what u say?

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by georgekamal View Post
    yan, i am ready to invest for u......but , the contents of the channel must be-soft po*n....and cryption we must use "biss"....what u say?

Thx. I'm ready to share with u but but I'll make a new Encrypt type on that days .My New Encryption System is YRGCB which means YanRdiGeorgeCogilBiss.

Regards.

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Silver Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Smile

Granted. Then hackers in this forum will hack it and share the keys here I wish to hack the new YRGCB encryption.

Alexius

granted. then they create version 2 to give you more work.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by lnb15k View Post
    Granted. Then hackers in this forum will hack it and share the keys here I wish to hack the new YRGCB encryption.
    Granted.I wish we can create the encryption to stronger then PowerVu which means "no one can hackable or viewable without my YRGCB keys.lol:

Alexius

granted no more autoupdate, but all YRGCB keys again appear in RDI keys section

Junior Member Friend
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Granted, but don't you wish for something? ( , games goes on )

I wish I could walk through time to past and future....

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Granted.Every human have their limited lives and u need to learn the astrologic.

I wish I can love with most beautiful GFs (especially with my MHK) in my short life .

Thread Information