Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by dvbkey View Post
    SUN Card can AU for 146E dream TV
    only $15 USD

E-mail:[email protected]
    mobile:008613778436591
    Thanks Dvb but I think the price is quite expensive.One of my friend bought it with USD 8.How is yours ?

Regards.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Senior Member Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by yan naing View Post
    Thanks Dvb but I think the price is quite expensive.One of my friend bought it with USD 8.How is yours ?

Regards.
    @ Yan...you are from Myanmar / Burma where the cost of living is so low.
    My goodness in Tokyo a cup of coffee costs ten dollars and in Western Europe everything is so expensive and sat shops generally work on a 100 percent mark up, as rents and taxes are so high .
    Yes the card may be available in your country for 8 dollars as you are also " in the trade " . In the UK it would not be less than fifty dollars.
    The gamma card is being sold here for around THREE HUNDRED DOLLARS !

The ONLY products that are affordable in Europe and America are those made in China and we are VERY thankful for dvbkey for offering us products which are "dirt cheap" by our standards. [As for Thailand ? Nearer the Myanmar price but probably in the middle ! ]
    Therefore dear Yan it might be worth noting that in your country the price may be high but for us its very very cheap. And also lets be honest , China has the technical knowledge and expertise which Myanmar does not have and I have reason to believe that far from being a sat dealer, dvb key is in fact a professor of sat / computer technology in China so his pricing will always be fair and reaonable by most standards.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by C-BAND View Post
    @ Yan...you are from Myanmar / Burma where the cost of living is so low.
    My goodness in Tokyo a cup of coffee costs ten dollars and in Western Europe everything is so expensive and sat shops generally work on a 100 percent mark up, as rents and taxes are so high .
    Yes the card may be available in your country for 8 dollars as you are also " in the trade " . In the UK it would not be less than fifty dollars.
    The gamma card is being sold here for around THREE HUNDRED DOLLARS !

The ONLY products that are affordable in Europe and America are those made in China and we are VERY thankful for dvbkey for offering us products which are "dirt cheap" by our standards. [As for Thailand ? Nearer the Myanmar price but probably in the middle ! ]
    Therefore dear Yan it might be worth noting that in your country the price may be high but for us its very very cheap. And also lets be honest , China has the technical knowledge and expertise which Myanmar does not have and I have reason to believe that far from being a sat dealer, dvb key is in fact a professor of sat / computer technology in China so his pricing will always be fair and reaonable by most standards.
    Thanks brother.Yes some r very cheap in my country but some r very expensive in my region.I really know about this but he is from China and these cards in my region r come out from his country.
    Exp: some receivers can get 20 usd in China but we paid it for 44 $ in my region.But this time it's opposite.But no problem the price bcoz. he is respectable person in this sat section.I bought two Cv 12 from him last month but didn't take it from my good friend who is from Thailand.

Thanks.

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Thanks brother.Yes some r very cheap in my country but some r very expensive in my region.I really know about this but he is from China and these cards in my region r come out from his country.
    Exp: some receivers can get 20 usd in China but we paid it for 44 $ in my region.But this time it's opposite.But no problem the price bcoz. he is respectable person in this sat section.I bought two Cv 12 from him last month but didn't take it from my good friend who is from Thailand.

Thanks.
    I'll put a message on the Thai webboard about Suncard and let you know
    1. if they are sold in Thailand as not seen any dealer offering them
    2. the price in Thailand.
    By the way Yan what receiver is this card for .........the Xsat ?

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

I'll put a message on the Thai webboard about Suncard and let you know
    1. if they are sold in Thailand as not seen any dealer offering them
    2. the price in Thailand.
    By the way Yan what receiver is this card for .........the Xsat ?
    dont matter what receiver it is for
    just buy the card if you need and send to me i can take out the mks in 5 mins flat and make work any receiver you want ...

Cheap price - well worth the Money

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by PhuketSatellite View Post
    just buy the card if you need and send to me i can take out the mks in 5 mins flat and make work any receiver you want ...

Oops that's great.What's the mean of MKS brother Phuket?

Thanks.

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by PhuketSatellite View Post

If the card really does work with Dream, and have no doubt it does work , hopefully some Thai dealer ..hint hint..will buy a quantity and sell them in Thailand at say a 50 percent mark up.
    Why ? Because its hopelessly uneconomic to buy one card from dvbkey as Western Union fees and postage will double the price of the card ! If one is buying other goods at the same time different matter of course.
    Why oh why aren't we allowed just put a few ten dollar or even yuan banknotes in an envelope and post to China ..its only small change after all ?

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Oops that's great.What's the mean of MKS brother Phuket?

Thanks.
    MasterKeys

But not to expose public just help some fellow members get working in there Ird Receiver thats a good offer by DVBKEY very cheap a real bargin

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Thanks brother.

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

If the card really does work with Dream, and have no doubt it does work , hopefully some Thai dealer ..hint hint..will buy a quantity and sell them in Thailand at say a 50 percent mark up.
    Why ? Because its hopelessly uneconomic to buy one card from dvbkey as Western Union fees and postage will double the price of the card ! If one is buying other goods at the same time different matter of course.
    Why oh why aren't we allowed just put a few ten dollar or even yuan banknotes in an envelope and post to China ..its only small change after all ?
    No need to buy QTY
    Dream is Nagra 1 anyone can supply a AU card DO YOU NEED ?
    you dont have to send $$$ to china to get

forget to say Cband - If you was to upgrade your firmware you would have dreamtv yes thats right dream on tap

Last edited by PhuketSatellite; 30th May 2007 at 21:41.

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default SUN Card for 146E Dream TV

Regards.
    Dear Yan....
    SUN Card's prize in here is 8,000/Ks .
    Myo Thein Electronic
    83Rd.,bet:29&30Rd
    Ph:35332

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by soeminnaing.jj View Post
    Dear Yan....
    Myo Thein Electronic
    Thank you.
    Is that address Yangon (Rangoon ? )
    How much is that in baht or dollars ?

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default SUN Card for 146E Dream TV

Thank you.
    Is that address Yangon (Rangoon ? )
    How much is that in baht or dollars ?
    Dear C-BAND...
    That address is Mandalay .
    Money is Kyat in Myanmar .

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by soeminnaing.jj View Post
    Dear Yan....
    Myo Thein Electronic
    WOW ...checking the Irrawady online newspaper this is the exchange rate :
    1 US=1230 kyat.................but we still dont know which receiver its for....the Xbox ?

SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

WOW ...checking the Irrawady online newspaper this is the exchange rate :
    1 US=1230 kyat.................but we still dont know which receiver its for....the Xbox ?

Xsat, Dreambox and others
    If Evolution works, why so many idiots?

Thread Information