Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    canine consultant Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default C-band's Dilemma

I would ask that this post be left on the Board, as it was posted on another thread, and was off topic, and should never have been posted there in the first place, but unfortunatly some people have a complete reluctance to start a new thread..

Mr C-BAND wrote, with dogged determination,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Originally Posted by C-BAND
    Reason Bassett ?
    These secretive "names" come up with ideas and thoughts that normally only a pro sat dealer would have . That's how I was caght out and banned on that other forum...I knew too much .....so it had to be me
    *********YOU ARE BANNED ***********
    Sometimes it pays not to be too clever or knowledgable on these forums,,

You will find that there are a hard core of people who, spend a great deal of time helping others on forums, they rarly ask a question, but spend there time replying.
    It's really not hard to work out if someone has a few different identies, which by the way is agains't the rules of most forums, but seems to be ignored on RDI. We have had quite a line up of people doing this over the years, It's what you might call 'self-promotion' and people that have been here a while will know who I'm refereing to.

Now for our mate Mr C-band, who did in fact become non-composmentus, exiled, given the boot, asked to leave, given the arse...
    from another Thai based forum.. Why this happened we will never know, No doubt he pushed the limits, and did not know when to back off, and his ego got the better of him, Poor lov.

Anyway his 2nd mistake was to come to me for help, and I advised him what to do. Nicely. As I'm normally a kind, caring soul, I offered to join up on his forum, and give him the password//username as I had no intrest in the forum. But what comes round , goes round.

Two days later, my ISP is blocked and once again he's out in the wilderness,, poor lov.. I did ask that he keep his head down, and not reply, What happens , He just carried on, as before. Might as well "hang" a sign out, saying "I'M back" All he had to do was read,read,read and answer via PM. Which just goes to prove, you can't help some people.

And I,m banned until 2010, when my conduct comes up for review,,
    I,m strill getting forum up-dates via e-mail, which i have blocked, as the site has no interest to me.

But it just goes to prove, Some people can't be helped, no matter what you do for them. But really at the end of the day, do I look like a bloody guide dog.
    regards from OZ bassett

Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default babies

to
    v boxer and rxdxer
    can the two of you stop these childish posts,
    if you want to scratch each others eyes out please do it by pm
    has i dont think anyone else is interested
    JOE SOAP

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by JOESOAP View Post
    to
    v boxer and rxdxer
    Yes. i agree Joe. Dont know why these people are posting unnecessary posts here, they can better do it by PM. there is no particular reason to scratch each other. There are few more included here such as jjvj also.

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

to joesoap and sharma

Wasnt it mr rxdxer who posted first flaming post here

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by bassett View Post
    I would ask that this post be left on the Board, as it was posted on another thread, and was off topic, and should never have been posted there in the first place, but unfortunatly some people have a complete reluctance to start a new thread..

But it just goes to prove, Some people can't be helped, no matter what you do for them. But really at the end of the day, do I look like a bloody guide dog.
    Bassett I can feel it. I also faced similar things. I replied to you some time back but as understandbly some members are not happy seeing this thread.

Now mods deleted mine instead. May be by mistake. After reading the posts I can understand that some one would have posted some thing that might have made mods to delete. But don't know why they have deleted mine. Now I am also in the same situation like you

To mods: I didn't say anything offending. As I can see Vboxer was also quoted I can understand why you deleted his posts. But don't know why you deleted mine.

@JOE SOAP & Sharma

Did I say anything offending or flaming? Understand about vboxer and then tell. I haven't mentioned anyone's names and that vboxer would post whenever he sees my post. If you are unhappy with Bassett then tell that to him and not to me.
    Last edited by rxdxer; 28th May 2007 at 18:44.

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

@rxdxer
    please read your post below and see whether its offending to any member,
    then stop blaming mods, while you were the starter, don't err then seek sympathy on others because the post is gone, remember all mods and adm can read and re-instate the post if wrongly deleted, and thats not the case on yours.
    also joe soap warned you first, followed by sharma - their posts are still there - read. Do understand nobody is against your posts.

Quote Originally Posted by rxdxer
    I feel sorry for you. Yes Basset it does happens. Here too it is happening. Even my location has to be changed because of some members who threatend to go out of the forum. They even went to cemetery.

canine consultant Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

to
    v boxer and rxdxer
    You miss the point completly, What I was trying to demonstrate was the fact that some strange things do happen on forums, and it was simply a way of starting a debate on the subject.. It was never intended as a "bitch" thread.

So perhaps you might like to read it again, with an open mind, and try and draw paralles, with what you have also experanced over the years of forum life.

As far as P.M's go, both myself and C-band communicate quite frequantly on that system, and allways in a friendly manner, he refures to me as "that mongral mutt" and I in turn call him "a bloody old woman"
    Which is perfect..
    regards from OZ bassett

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by bassett View Post
    You miss the point completly, What I was trying to demonstrate was the fact that some strange things do happen on forums, and it was simply a way of starting a debate on the subject.. It was never intended as a "bitch" thread.

So perhaps you might like to read it again, with an open mind, and try and draw paralles, with what you have also experanced over the years of forum life.

As far as P.M's go, both myself and C-band communicate quite frequantly on that system, and allways in a friendly manner, he refures to me as "that mongral mutt" and I in turn call him "a bloody old woman"
    Which is perfect..
    mr basset
    i think you miss my point,my post had nothing to do with you or your post,the two posts that followed your first post one by vboxer
    and one by rxdxer (now deleted) would have been the start of a childish tit for tat between these two and im sure another guy jjvj would have joined in
    taking the thread into their hands so they could scratch each others eyes out like they did in a previous thread (now closed by the mods)
    there was no offence meant to you
    JOE SOAP

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by cogil View Post
    @rxdxer
    please read your post below and see whether its offending to any member,
    then stop blaming mods, while you were the starter, don't err then seek sympathy on others because the post is gone, remember all mods and adm can read and re-instate the post if wrongly deleted, and thats not the case on yours.
    also joe soap warned you first, followed by sharma - their posts are still there - read. Do understand nobody is against your posts.
    Did I name any one? I was telling my experience. I didn't mention anyone. Joesoap & Sharma posted after me and not before me. I didn't even mention any names as others do. Two members warned after my post which included my name but they didn't mean me. See the Bassett's reply to them. They were not happy to see Bassett getting some support. If they read it with open mind they can understand that I told only my point of view and was not against anyone. I didn't blame the MODs. Hope you understand me.

@Joesoap

I was only telling my point of view and you all should know about vboxer. I didn't fight or spoil threads. Threads were not closed because of me. So don't think like that. I don't want to scratch anyone's eyes.
    Last edited by rxdxer; 29th May 2007 at 09:37.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

in the mood of clarifying things, this thread is starting to be yet another "bitching point" for others to exploit.

anyhow, if you don't like the forum.... leave. or visit very rarely as we are not being paid, lest of all, respected if anything after all the things and thoughts we share on a myriad of simple things satellite-related or not.

there are OTHER forums which are properly moderated, wherein personal things are TOTALLY not allowed on the main forum (they designate special sub-forums for the bitching, whining and whailing parts). but as usual, here in RDI, anything goes.... flaming and all.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

mr basset
    i think you miss my point,my post had nothing to do with you or your post,the two posts that followed your first post one by vboxer
    and one by rxdxer (now deleted) would have been the start of a childish tit for tat between these two and im sure another guy jjvj would have joined in
    taking the thread into their hands so they could scratch each others eyes out like they did in a previous thread (now closed by the mods)
    Dear Joe, i thought u were sincere and good person, but no u made me dissappointed here, taking my name without any reason.

I had been reading this thread since yesterday but did not post as there was no need as the topic as not of my interest, but now you had bought me into this category without any reason.

I dont think you are much different than me now. I just wanted to be quite but you are not going to allow me . we just wanted to clear our thoughts no need to scratch as there is 1 person on drugs here, who posts only icons and some rubbish language.( I am sure he will post again after this post )

so the thread were only closed due to 1 person and not b'coz of jjvj or rxdxer or anyone else. you can check whose posts are deleted in that closed thread and know who must have done bad there.
    its as simple as that.

There is scratching going on in each and every thread. even without jjvj and rxdxer,vboxer. so why the hell you are just pointing us, go and check the whole forum and u will find many more.

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

mr basset

Look at this post and you will come to know how can people take misunderstandings here.
    I know what you wanted to say to vboxer and rxdxer, but bassette took it other way around. This is what happens in forums, and no need to go ga ga over it. That was what happened in the other threads where i and rxdxer wanted to apologize for george but vboxer came in and started posting negative thoughts there.

hope now u understand how people can take 2 different ways to 1 post, some take it positively and some negatively .

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

@cogil
    you quoted mr rxdxer post to let everyone see!
    Then quote mine one also to let everyone see!.

And let UGLY And retired JameS BonD carry on his Mysterious investigations
    coz he's currently shrinked so small that he fits in heart

OMG,People have started to live inside hearts

Now i know why do some people are getting heart attacks and leaving for HOLIDAYS

Hey Doctor pathak! what did you give him

Take good care of him,othrwise he will get vanished

like his BiG DADDY for learning KUNGFU

just like mr rxdxer said,i also
    Quote Originally Posted by rxdxer View Post
    haven't mentioned anyone's names...
    in my post

and if this one gets deleted,then you must delete that quoted post of rxdxer,i.e.post no #6
    if you dont,i'll contact admin.if mr rxdxer posts dont get deleted then mine should also not.if his posts are not offending and flaming,then mine ones are also not.
    Last edited by vboxer; 29th May 2007 at 10:52.

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Shut your MOUTH jjvj!
    I havent said a single thing about you here
    Anyways;since you have mentioned my name,take my gift too

Quote Originally Posted by jjvj View Post
    That was what happened in the other threads where vboxer wanted to apologize for george but i and rxdxer came in and started posting negative thoughts there.
    ArE YoU ReAdY?

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by boknoy_ph View Post
    in the mood of clarifying things, this thread is starting to be yet another "bitching point" for others to exploit.

anyhow, if you don't like the forum.... leave. or visit very rarely as we are not being paid, lest of all, respected if anything after all the things and thoughts we share on a myriad of simple things satellite-related or not.

there are OTHER forums which are properly moderated, wherein personal things are TOTALLY not allowed on the main forum (they designate special sub-forums for the bitching, whining and whailing parts). but as usual, here in RDI, anything goes.... flaming and all.
    Well said Boknoy. I was just posting my views then the trouble started. Some are taking the situation and trying to put the blame on me and Jjvj.

Moderators here are good and they are democratic.
    we dont need special section for fights as we are not here to fight but if you think there is a need then seperate section would be good for fights.

Thread Information