Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default I want to copy from receiver to computer ...

All Dear Friends...
    I want to copy software from receiver to computer .
    How I can get...?
    Plz. explain me.

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

What is the receiver you are having?
    If Dream box there are many.
    One is Dreamedit
    DM 600+80GB DM 7020+160GB+ LED 55"

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

I want to copy from receiver to computer ...
    the facility exists on SS2, pci card or usb

some receiver-pc tools have a download and upload, thats depending on your receiver and software designer.

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

the best way of copying softwer from reciver to pc is by jtag

give a look ther is a grate thred made by yanning , he did amaizing guide in jtag.

P.S

pleas let us now what reciver u have so we cud help u more

regard

aikki

az30094

Quote Originally Posted by cogil View Post
    the facility exists on SS2, pci card or usb
    Will you elaborate this please. How can you copy software from receiver (or SS2 etc.) to computer?

The only way to do this from a receiver is through Jtag.

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default I want to copy from receiver to computer...

I want to use first receiver is Dynasat F-1 ,second is super dynasat it has 10pin jtag .
    Bcoz. of I want ...first receiver is....
    I heard L-371 for dream is appearing , I will go that shop and I will copy that software with receiver to receiver . And then I can get that software to post here .
    Second receiver super dynasat is ....
    I have two receivers (super dynasat) ,one is good and another receiver is dead by software downloading with RS-232 .
    So I want to get super dynasat software from good receiver to pc and then I will download pc to dead receiver with RS-232 or 10pin jtag . But I'm not have 10 pin jtag connection and jkey for that super dynasat .
    All Dear Friends & Teachers .....
    many thanks for reply .......

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by aikki View Post
    the best way of copying softwer from reciver to pc is by jtag

give a look ther is a grate thred made by yanning , he did amaizing guide in jtag.

P.S

pleas let us now what reciver u have so we cud help u more

regard

aikki

Thanks aikki. I'll keep up my job in there.

Best Regards.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by soeminnaing.jj View Post
    I want to use first receiver is Dynasat F-1 ,second is super dynasat it has 10pin jtag .
    Bcoz. of I want ...first receiver is....
    I heard L-371 for dream is appearing , I will go that shop and I will copy that software with receiver to receiver . And then I can get that software to post here .
    Second receiver super dynasat is ....
    I have two receivers (super dynasat) ,one is good and another receiver is dead by software downloading with RS-232 .
    So I want to get super dynasat software from good receiver to pc and then I will download pc to dead receiver with RS-232 or 10pin jtag . But I'm not have 10 pin jtag connection and jkey for that super dynasat .
    All Dear Friends & Teachers .....
    many thanks for reply .......
    For Dynasat F1 u need to read carefully on my JTAG section and then u can taste ur experiment.But as far as I know L371 is not au for dream tv if that soft is same as starsat.
    For SuperDynasat , u can't JTag it bcoz. it's Fujitsu chip and no way to JTag'ing.But u can take out the flash and can program ur flash.I'm now very busy when I come back from my shot trip and can't post the flash file of SuperDynasat.If I'll free then I can post it here.

Regards.

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default I want to copy from receiver to computer....

Quote Originally Posted by yan naing View Post
    For Dynasat F1 u need to read carefully on my JTAG section and then u can taste ur experiment.But as far as I know L371 is not au for dream tv if that soft is same as starsat.
    For SuperDynasat , u can't JTag it bcoz. it's Fujitsu chip and no way to JTag'ing.But u can take out the flash and can program ur flash.I'm now very busy when I come back from my shot trip and can't post the flash file of SuperDynasat.If I'll free then I can post it here.

Regards.
    Hello Dear Yan....
    I'm very happy for ur come back .
    I think .. in ur shot trip , some time u happy with ur G.F but some time u remember RDI ... bcoz. of RDI very remember to u .
    Dear Yan.. My experiment in JTAG is very poor . But I tested once day till flash memory stored in my p.c . My JTAG' structure is only resister (not has L.E.D). Can it write reprogram or not ?
    If u have time for me , plz. ...
    How do I copy from F-1 to p.c , with step by step ?
    I'll hope Super Dynasat' flash file when ur post time with slowly.
    Many thanks Dear Yan....

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Thanks brother , I'm not happy in my trip coz. I missed RDI for long time.lol:
    No problem if ur have simple JTag or Buffer JTag Dongle.U should check the first , second pages of my JTAG SECTION and u'll know how to do.If u can't get the fact when u've red then plz. just let me know again.

Regards.

Thread Information