Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Measat Astro Question.

Can I input keys to watch Astro as I do Dream TV,I get a good signal.Use to be able to get it, till the last time they updated this Angel Box.About 6 MO.ago.If it's possible,please help.

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by mellow View Post
    Can I input keys to watch Astro as I do Dream TV,I get a good signal.Use to be able to get it, till the last time they updated this Angel Box.About 6 MO.ago.If it's possible,please help.
    Short answer NO

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by mellow View Post
    Short answer NO You need a valid sub card or cardshare

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by C-BAND View Post
    Short answer NO
    Yes you can put Seca Keys input like Dream TV but the keys its 16 byte long and NOT AVIABLE for Astro on Measat 3 !
    i am watching Astro via Cardsharing
    Daeng

10FT Dish 169° east-49°east

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Daeng View Post
    Yes you can put Seca Keys input like Dream TV but the keys its 16 byte long and NOT AVIABLE for Astro on Measat 3 !

32 bytes ?

AC
    AD
    AE

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by PhuketSatellite View Post
    32 bytes ?

AC
    AD
    AE

i am know 16 byte
    but Seca-Mediaguard 2 using also Different Card versionen like Via 2 so 32 bytes is also possible
    Daeng

10FT Dish 169° east-49°east

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Thanks again, for the feedback.It looks as though I got screwed pretty well with this Angel Box.From the time I got this set-up, from Dynasat, it's been a lot of trouble.The company as well as the supplier never acknowledging that there is a problem.C-Band turned me on to the letter from Dynasat,which is located in some of the last threads of the forum.Well I called Dynasat ,to get in on the upgrading of the hardware a week ago.Dynasat(after 3 calls) e- mailed me with another letter,whose bottom line was to go through the guy who installed it.The installer, a Buriram cop cannot be contacted,and this has been the case for quite some time.The latest answer being, that he's doing a Monk thing, until May 30th,the deadline for the upgrade.(Also,the government, wont allow any type of leave, for the police, due to the political situation).I suppose, that in the future I will be upgrading my system,I will not be buying anything from Dynasat though.I will continue watching Dream,which is pretty good.I will continue to learn about Satellite TV,and for sure ask this forum,what,where,and how to purchase my upgrade when the cash flow presents itself. mellow.

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Daeng View Post
    Brother Daeng speaks the truth, but then again shenzhen micheal (remember him) also has 16 byte solutions as well

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default What's the 16 byte solutions?

I have been reading about card sharing,but need more info, then what I have found.Also my internet speed is only about 115kbps and it might not even work with such low speed.If you can direct me to a good info source,I'd appreciate it,please include the 16 byte solutions. Thanks mellow.

Alexius

its been rumored that visionnet (another now pretty much defunct C/S box) used to run happily on 56kbps dialup cause the actual stuff that is transmitted is very small...

i know my dreambox doesn't drop out even when i virtually fill up my bandwidth downloading stuff with bittorrent...

and that is when i'm loading webpages and they take forever to load... so i would suggest your internet is fast enough... only thing is, is it on all the time cause ther boxes are constantly getting small amounts of info...

hope this helps...

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by kuband View Post
    Brother Daeng speaks the truth, but then again shenzhen micheal (remember him) also has 16 byte solutions as well
    Does he really speak the truth ?....of course he does ... theoretically ....every encryption system works with keys but you want to enter ten thousand keys every two seconds ? Could you do it ?
    Have you seen the keys for conax.?
    No, Mellow dont listen to those geeks....
    FOR PRACTICAL PURPOSES DREAM IS THE ONLY BOUQUET FOR MANUAL
    DO-IT-YOURSELF KEY ENTERING IN THAILAND .
    As for Dynasat speak to Jaruwan the owner. She is as decent lady and am sure will help out if you explain the problem as she has a record of every serial no she sold but you are not going to get your four free bouquets back other than through card share.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Dear mellow , only Dream tv is working in ur receiver with both software and manual input keys.Forget about other bouquets as Sir C Band said.

Regards.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Thanks for all responses.I will try and get a hold of Miss Jaruwan on the phone.Will also look into other options besides card sharing.There are other members in the family,and this option may be too complex.I would like something everyone can easily use,yet still have have other possibilities for me to play with. mellow.

Alexius

actually dreambox once it is setup and running is easy enough for anybody to use, you can put channels in bouquets and lock channels so they require a password and you can find many c/s server packages with many many channels...

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Alexius View Post
    actually dreambox once it is setup and running is easy enough for anybody to use, you can put channels in bouquets and lock channels so they require a password and you can find many c/s server packages with many many channels...
    Alexius is 100 percent correct...........listen to his advice. I was also frightened by the technology at first.

Thread Information