Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default the teacher - Dream

Why are there so many different Dream TV keys?I've only ever used 4E00 or4E01 or 4F00 or 01.Please explain.

use pm for individuals - mod

Banned Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

4F00 or 4F01 / 4E00 or 4E01 these are simply an Automated Fingerprint Identification System or IDENT for Dream. dont get confused, observe the frequent changes on the keys. active keys should be on either 00 or 01, it doesn't matter if it is on 4F or 4E they are just the same.

and always address your query in General w/o NAMES coz others can also help you understand incase i explained your query incorrectly or insufficient
    No GUTS!No GLORY!

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Zoren View Post
    4F00 or 4F01 / 4E00 or 4E01 these are simply an Automated Fingerprint Identification System or IDENT for Dream. dont get confused, observe the frequent changes on the keys. active keys should be on either 00 or 01, it doesn't matter if it is on 4F or 4E they are just the same.

and always address your query in General w/o NAMES coz others can also help you understand incase i explained your query incorrectly or insufficient
    thanks for addressing the personal issue
    Dstv HD PVR

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Thanks

Thanks for fast reply,I will also watch the personal issue.

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

[QUOTE=Zoren;344677]4F00 or 4F01 / 4E00 or 4E01 these are simply an Automated Fingerprint Identification System or IDENT for Dream. dont get confused, observe the frequent changes on the keys. active keys should be on either 00 or 01, it doesn't matter if it is on 4F or 4E they are just the same.

This (4e01 and 4f01) is the provider ID for your UCAS box.

It tells the UCAS firmware in your set top box that this is the code to read to allow you to steal this providers network.

Now several makers over the last 6 years of UCAS boxes have both correctly and incorrectly used this provider ID thus the reason you have two of them, and it is important for your set top box to use the correct provider ID.

Take the eMetabox and Dynasat boxes for example. One uses provider ID 4e01 and the other uses 4f01.

4e00 and 4f00 are not provider ID's of the Dre*m TV network, you are confusing the 8 byte 00 or 01 code with the provider ID.

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Under the section"Post Last Active Keys only".There are 5 posts for Dream TV keys ,within a 24 hr.period for 4F00 and 4F01.They are posts 105, 106, 109, 110,and 111,why?My provider ID has been 4e01,but I had been led to believe that it could be changed as the code changes.Thanks for setting me strait on this issue.I hope my questions aren't too ignorant,but I intend to learn all I can about Satellite TV,and I do appreciate ,the knowledge which you share with me and others.Thanks.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by mellow View Post
    Under the section"Post Last Active Keys only".There are 5 posts for Dream TV keys ,within a 24 hr.period for 4F00 and 4F01.They are posts 105, 106, 109, 110,and 111,why?My provider ID has been 4e01,but I had been led to believe that it could be changed as the code changes.Thanks for setting me strait on this issue.I hope my questions aren't too ignorant,but I intend to learn all I can about Satellite TV,and I do appreciate ,the knowledge which you share with me and others.Thanks.

I think it's the mistake of poster.Just always remember in ur mind that Dream tv Provider IDs r 4F 01 and 4E 01 . For Biss Channels (exp Chat TV's Provider IDs r 1F FF and 1F FA.So u can consider that every encrypted channels or Packages have their own Provider ID to access their encryption.

@Sir KU Band ,

Well explain for us . thanks.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Thread Information