Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member Mentor
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Threads which lead nowhere

Why don't the moderators merge the threads which lead nowhere like http://www.rdi-board.com/showthread.php?t=49315 and experiment with them instead of dealing with interesting threads and chopping operating and merging them into a salad?
    DM 600+80GB DM 7020+160GB+ LED 55"

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Now that "GoodBye" thread is closed. It was going no where. I requested George to return but as usual no courtesy from that member. He now and then posted something then went to his place.

Instead of paying condelences to the departed member Vboxer just made that thread exteremely bad. Instead of showing solidarity he was using foul langauges and some useless posts. We could see his later posts created doubts whether he had any phsycoloigal problems as he repeated few words and icons like " " now and then. It won't even remotely fetch any laughter to the viewers of that thread. Read it to belive it and it would be hard to anyone to find any logic in his replies. That is what a poor IQ fellow can make.

Thanks to all who have requested to close that thread. As George is gone there is no need for that thread.

Is Vboxer is the other id of George?

FINISHED&GONE WITH SILENT Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by rxdxer View Post

Is Vboxer is the other id of George?
    mr.rxdxer from chengalpattu........whats this , plz leave me with peace....i wont and cant again....just i wants peace and peace only....again u r try to through out me from the rdi.

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by felicianf View Post
    Why don't the moderators merge the threads which lead nowhere like http://www.rdi-board.com/showthread.php?t=49315 and experiment with them instead of dealing with interesting threads and chopping operating and merging them into a salad?
    This thread was by a very senior member Mr georgekamal, and he has the option to be heard after being in rdi for that long.
    if you were the mod, which thread would you actually merge it with?
    I think your thread on feedback being the issue was returned wholesome after C Bands request, and the salad issue doesnt arise, nor are we experimenting.
    Please note the moderators not only represent the goods of the forum and members but also act on admn. instructions and consultations, plus lots of reference from members you inclusive.
    Do not hesitate posting your opinions or sending to mods anytime - they listen and act for the forum-RDI for they too are members. plus what interests you does not necessarily interest all members in rdi, but the moderators have the judgment to do, which can also be wrong or right but remain to be corrected by members or even admn. When your post is corrected you'll always feel they (mods) are wrong, while you'll want them to correct for other members, please note we are not the same in nature, background, religion, upbringing, understanding, education etc while in rdi we are one with same interest.
    Thanks M8 have a good day
    Dstv HD PVR

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by vboxer View Post
    This one is leading where

Chh-Cha-cha-cha.

I know dear,you cant do better than that.
    My deepest condolences.
    Btw its not your faut

Hear the noise dear

If the problem persists,
    Book a five star hotel for Dr. k. chabariya.He'll definetely help you

Hmmm.Nice case to start with James BonD
    Are you on drugs mate

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by weirdo View Post
    Are you on drugs mate
    well said Wierdo.

I think that he is sure on drugs but that too on those that are Expired drugs. thats why the drugs are showing the side effects.

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by felicianf View Post
    Not sure where this one will go.

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

weirdo nice name

Drugs

You mean to say the ones which mr jjvj takes daily and give his mates for free
    Then,nope :P:
    Yes. that is easily noticable

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Dont start to think again.They'll take you back there again
    yes. I atleast think but you dont do that too as you dont have what is needed to do that.

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by cogil View Post
    This thread was by a very senior member Mr georgekamal, and he has the option to be heard after being in rdi for that long.
    if you were the mod, which thread would you actually merge it with?
    I think your thread on feedback being the issue was returned wholesome after C Bands request, and the salad issue doesnt arise, nor are we experimenting.
    Please note the moderators not only represent the goods of the forum and members but also act on admn. instructions and consultations, plus lots of reference from members you inclusive.
    Do not hesitate posting your opinions or sending to mods anytime - they listen and act for the forum-RDI for they too are members. plus what interests you does not necessarily interest all members in rdi, but the moderators have the judgment to do, which can also be wrong or right but remain to be corrected by members or even admn. When your post is corrected you'll always feel they (mods) are wrong, while you'll want them to correct for other members, please note we are not the same in nature, background, religion, upbringing, understanding, education etc while in rdi we are one with same interest.
    Thanks M8 have a good day
    I am sorry-I didnt want to hurt your feelings. Me too is not hurt.
    Please close this thread which leads nowhere and will not help us learn.
    My point is please do not merge the threads which are really educative with not so ones.
    Also when you merge a thread which discusses about the feedback on cardsharing servers by customers with another thread which offers cradsharing-it will be confusing.
    If you agree with me on this there is no argument.
    Thanks

Thanks felician - point taken cogil
    DM 600+80GB DM 7020+160GB+ LED 55"

Alexius

there are obviously a lot of people here either with serious mental problems or on drugs... i mean the rampant paranoia and schizophrenia here is amazing... would keep a psychiatrist in fur coats and diamond rings for years...

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Alexius View Post
    there are obviously a lot of people here either with serious mental problems or on drugs... i mean the rampant paranoia and schizophrenia here is amazing... would keep a psychiatrist in fur coats and diamond rings for years...
    well said mate.

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

This one is leading where
    Chh-Cha-cha-cha.
    I know dear,you cant do better than that.
    My deepest condolences.
    Btw its not your faut
    Hear the noise dear
    If the problem persists,
    Book a five star hotel for Dr. k. chabariya.He'll definetely help you
    Hmmm.Nice case to start with James BonD
    Yes dear hear the noise. Everyone is saying that you are a drug addicited person. My deepest condolences

Every one knows who you are and what was your previous ID.

Quote Originally Posted by weirdo View Post
    Are you on drugs mate

I asked the same question to him but he didn't answer directly but proved

weirdo nice name

Drugs

You mean to say the ones which mr jjvj takes daily and gives his mates for free
    Then,nope
    He wasn't telling that. He was telling that you are a drug addict. Extermely poor IQ

Quote Originally Posted by Alexius View Post
    Yes Alexius well said

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

And without any doubts,you are not that one!

People in lok sabha need you very badly
    atleast in loksabha i will live in dignified way than you live in mental hospital

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Angry

OMG :-O

So now you dont even clearly recognize the place where you have been for YEARS

Your doctors would've been busy
    Now this the limit Mr.Vboxer. Go and ask your questions or else post some useful information. Don't waste the time of others. See your hands are even shaking because of those drugs you have taken. So go take rest or go to hell. Stop posting nonsense. Wasting Mods time as they need to check and close threads because of you. Mad fellow.

I am not interested in unnecessary topic which you fight without logic. I am ready to fight in Satellite topic. This is satellite forum. Not a mad forum to post anything as you wish. It should be clear aleast now.

Thread Information