Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Senior Member Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default DREAMBOX OWNERS...a small question

Using the Dmbox I noticed today, with BBC in particular, that all the backgrounds were grey..including the BBC logo whereas on my other boxes this was WHITE .
    Is it the same on your DM box ?

NO...its not my Sony tv as the same tv picture on the same tv using a KAON box has a BRILLIANT WHITE, background and BBC logo.

Thanks

Alexius

which bbc which network?

currently watching bbc entertainment and it seems to be a semi-transparent logo (thats on a dynasat with real card) and at times it looks grey and at times super white depending on what's behind if its light or dark...

canine consultant Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

BBC world does transmit in NTCS on intelsat 8. adjust your settings.
    regards from OZ bassett

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

dear c band

with what image u use in your db? the new versins from gemini 3.3 up to 3.5 cuse the db to show dark pic. i recomnded to u to use the gemini 3.1 the most stebile 1 they had

regards

aikki

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default No Omo In This Box !!

Many thanks Alexius Bassett and Aikiki
    Remember the ads for washing powder ? The shirts come out brilliant white !
    Well on my tv's with dmb, the white is always grey ! Yes I can live with that its not the end of the world but when I use my other boxes the white is visibly brilliant white ... Its not a matter of which channel.....white is always grey on my box and the dmb does not have anything in the menu to change colour intensity or grey scale from grey to white, does it ?
    If Alexius has a brilliant white on certan channels / bouquets.could he tell us which. The image used is otherwise flawless cc cam I believe (without going up to check but will do if relevant )...ps what is gemini, an alternative to cc cam ?
    Got a ad through from Alsat this morning....the DM500 on offer at around 80 pound before tax ..ie baht 5500 and that must be an original model as clones not sold by dealers in the UK.

Alexius

Heya...

i'm watching the bbc on the true visions network, formerly UBC, and the bbc logo seems to be the same color as the true vision logo... and that is on the visionnet and dynasat on a fairly new TV... they look the same

sorry for being confusing...

just watching 55 degrees north on BBC entertainment...

Thread Information