Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default DD Sports show LIVE PAK vs SL Match

Dear,

SL PAK Abudhabi series

The subject is live on DD sports - amazing (may be DD sports got it as free)
    any how enjoy the free matches

Regards
    Shakin

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Thanks-intelsat 10 68.5
    DM 600+80GB DM 7020+160GB+ LED 55"

Senior Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Shakin View Post
    Dear,

SL PAK Abudhabi series

The subject is live on DD sports - amazing (may be DD sports got it as free)
    any how enjoy the free matches

Regards
    Shakin

Thanks.. but would have been more thankful if you could have posted this as soon as the match started.. because i tried to change my dish to get Eye tv.. but when i switched back to nss6 i was surprised to see it on DD sports..

I never expected DD sports to show this match LIVE.. so i just check Zee sports,espn (but on espn Eng WI was coming) , star sports and ten sports.. but i just missed DD sports.. anyhow I am happy to see it LIVE on DD , whatsmore with less Adverstisements
    You cannot teach a man anything; you can only help him find it within himself.

SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by mj786 View Post
    Thanks.. but would have been more thankful if you could have posted this as soon as the match started.. because i tried to change my dish to get Eye tv.. but when i switched back to nss6 i was surprised to see it on DD sports..

I never expected DD sports to show this match LIVE.. so i just check Zee sports,espn (but on espn Eng WI was coming) , star sports and ten sports.. but i just missed DD sports.. anyhow I am happy to see it LIVE on DD , whatsmore with less Adverstisements

Well you could have checked the DD SPorts schedule first
    If Evolution works, why so many idiots?

Silver Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Thanks for the news

Senior Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by ******2engineer View Post
    Well you could have checked the DD SPorts schedule first
    Dear... Do u think that they mentioned in their schedule.. :....... Not even they were sure that they are telecasting it.. they are just providing it all of a sudden as the series did not get much sponsers and hence they had got this feed Free.. so that is the reason they are providing it LIVE.

Silver Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Hmm I am really surprised to see Pak Srilanka match on DD Sports. Anyway it is good that they didn't get many sponsers

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

nazamnbc
    Friend

can anybody know which telecast abu dhabi onday sereis pakistan v srilanka?
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

lnb15k
    Teacher

There is a channel called "Eye" on Edusat at 74E. They most of the time show matches if Srilanka plays.

Keep an eye on it

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

bcdxer
    Friend

It is a free to air tamil channel of rupavahini corporation of srilanka.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

lnb15k
    Teacher

Yes it the same Ruphavahini which we can receive via terestiral broadcast.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

felicianf
    Teacher

Quote Originally Posted by nazamnbc View Post
    can anybody know which telecast abu dhabi onday sereis pakistan v srilanka?
    Can you give me the details of the match schedule-I will verify from EYE

Channel EYE has the FTA live telecast.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Dear friends, I'm so sorry for my mistake of merging this thread and I apologize to my friends.Hope u can understand me.

Best Wishes.

Senior Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by yan naing View Post
    Dear friends, I'm so sorry for my mistake of merging this thread and I apologize to my friends.Hope u can understand me.

Best Wishes.
    We always understand You....... but not able to understand this thread's post at all.. too confusing, too many merges from nowhere.... actually what were you trying to do Yan? that they all got merged and messed Up.

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by mj786 View Post
    We always understand You....... but not able to understand this thread's post at all.. too confusing, too many merges from nowhere.... actually what were you trying to do Yan? that they all got merged and messed Up.

Yan hit a sixer

Thread Information