Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Need help with Dynasat's AngelBox in Thailand

I need help with my AngelBox digital receiver.The manual that came with it is useless it just shows the remote control buttons and their use.Everything works fine and I know how to put in new Keys.The service guy disappeared a long time ago.I can get FTA's as well as Dream TV on Agila KU.I'd like to get something on C-band similar to Dream TV for when it rains.But mainly I need a good manual so that I can learn.Dynasat's web site is all in Thai,the English section doesn't work.The staff are not helpful on the phone and we live 400 plus kilometers away.Anyways,any help at all, will be welcome.

Alexius

angel box is dead mate...

u can only hope to get fta and agila on ku...

if u want some fta C band english stuff try pas 8 abc asia pacific or CNAI on asiasat 3

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Contact Dynasat With Serial No Before 30 May And They Will Arrange A New Box For You FREE OF CHARGE

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by mellow View Post
    I need help with my AngelBox digital receiver.The manual that came with it is useless it just shows the remote control buttons and their use.Everything works fine and I know how to put in new Keys.The service guy disappeared a long time ago.I can get FTA's as well as Dream TV on Agila KU.I'd like to get something on C-band similar to Dream TV for when it rains.But mainly I need a good manual so that I can learn.Dynasat's web site is all in Thai,the English section doesn't work.The staff are not helpful on the phone and we live 400 plus kilometers away.Anyways,any help at all, will be welcome.

I think u ask for other channels which like Dream channels.Yes u can get better channels than dream last one and half years.But it's a mystery thing for Angelbox Receivers and will not come back again as Alexius and Sir C Band said.

If u r looking for the Tips & Tricks of controlling AGB's Menu then I can paste it for u.

Thanks.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Thank you for so much help.

I am going to follow all the advice given.I will check out the fta c-band sats given by Alexius.As soon as possible ,I will have have my wife call Dynasat, and try and get, the new receiver.My wife has to do the talking ,I can only speak Thai a little bit.Thanks a lot for this info C-BAND.Yan naing,this forum as well as yourself were recommended to me by mig pilot at Pinoy Court.I'm glad you found this thread,and yes,I would appreciate the tips and tricks of controlling AGB's menu.Please paste them for me.After all,I do not have the new receiver yet,and may never have.I appreciate all of your help,will keep you posted on how this turns out.I will also promote RDI. mellow

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by mellow View Post
    I am going to follow all the advice given.I will check out the fta c-band sats given by Alexius.As soon as possible ,I will have have my wife call Dynasat, and try and get, the new receiver.My wife has to do the talking ,I can only speak Thai a little bit.Thanks a lot for this info C-BAND.Yan naing,this forum as well as yourself were recommended to me by mig pilot at Pinoy Court.I'm glad you found this thread,and yes,I would appreciate the tips and tricks of controlling AGB's menu.Please paste them for me.After all,I do not have the new receiver yet,and may never have.I appreciate all of your help,will keep you posted on how this turns out.I will also promote RDI. mellow
    U r welcom brother.I'll explain the usage of AGB menu as much as I can.I'll come back this evening.
    I've already seen ur request on Pinoy court and also saw Sir Mig Pilot's suggest.So I didn't reply on there.I'm always here in RDI if u need help.

Best Regards.

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Dear Mellow , I'm so sorry bcoz. still I can't give u the tips of AGB menu.And I'll have my travel tomorrow and I'll off this board for 4 days.Definitely I'll give u when I'll come back from my trip and again so sorry for my delay.Hope u can understand me.

Best Wishes.

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default No problem,yan naing.

This is not an emergency,when it is convenient for you,is all I can ask.There is no school Saturday and Sunday, and I may have an uprising ,if the cartoons are turned off,because daddy is playing with the TV.Enjoy your trip,Ill look for the info later.Thanks,mellow.

Thread Information